Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) (37328 Views)

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by jacoik(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2022
Lolxxxxx hahahaha I love old people and been around them is always fun. But the trouble ones are no no like this one now
Freestainworld:
Taking care of the old is not easy, I have a Grandma who is 108yrs and still looking strong, but the only problem is that she will sleep in all the rooms in the house, when you confront her, she will tell you that her enemies want to kill her the other place she slept last night, and she can quarrel like hell, but we the grandchildren always end up laughing at her behaviour, at a time, she stopped sleeping in our own house, and told us that our neighbours house was safer, infact the whole neighbourhood know knows her, each time they come around, they start laughing, that is old age for you.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by frugal(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2022
She's just bored and wants to play cheesy
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by jacoik(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2022
What's this one saying
BItt:
hey i think different and i am going to say the reason why that woman is pissed wasn't entirely captured in that video.
You provoked her then recorded her actions so that you'll appear to be a saint and the victim.

i know how it works so i am not gonna fall for the video tricks
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Banchotmods: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2022
Mercychen:
That old woman is clearly a racist and I hope she gets punished for her wicked acts.

The black lady should leave there before either of them commits murder. Let her get another job. This one right here is slavery.

Its ah not racism, ya haven't been close to some old people. People who easily shout racist are themselves ah racist.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2022
It’s nasty bt old people are like that. They are babies and need to to handled with care. If as a care giver u are funny it helps their moods and makes ur job easier.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Banchotmods: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2022
Quicksilver5:
very true, they get irritated easily
by the way, I would appreciate it sire if you would help me win
this ongoing competition, just like my post on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6996196/giveaway-2-winners-10-
each#110409558
I really need the money for medicine for my mom, thanks

Ya donkey, stop ah spamming
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by fredoooooo: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2022
That's part of the job, she should just left ... and call the daughter . If it didn't work she can leave
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Gmajor(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2022
gaby:
Dementia at work..
I was thinking the same thing too.
People with dementia can be quite violent at time and may be even sexually harass their care givers.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Banchotmods: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2022
pretydiva:
We blacks endure alot

Your post doesn't make sense.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Gmajor(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Mercychen:
That old woman is clearly a racist and I hope she gets punished for her wicked acts.

The black lady should leave there before either of them commits murder. Let her get another job. This one right here is slavery.

It's most likely dementia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Horstin50(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2022
This one na old witch wey dey find who go kill am �������

Just look at how she's behaving like those witches we have in Naija � wahala.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Berankis: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Berankis: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2022
That is what we get when we can't develop our own country/africa and are always looking for ways to run out to white man's land. It's because the worked to build there country, that's why you want to run there.
Here we behave badly and destroy everything, yet we want to be accorded respect. How?
It will never work that way. You earn respect! You work for it!! Or you live with whatever you are given or happens to you.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by tillaman(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2022
The video is old and I thought they said it was all scripted because there’s also another video of them doing tiktok together and they look
Like best friends
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by sweetTai(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2022
She did good by recording it. I wonder how much she’s getting paid to accept all these maltreatment ? I would have turn off the camera, lift grandma by her hands and sit her on the couch and warned her that if she gets up, I’m throwing her in the backyard. Nonsense!
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by amdoyin82(m): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2022
gaby:
Dementia at work..
Yes, exactly. I concurred.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Ernchibyke(m): 11:14am On Feb 21, 2022
Offpoint1:
grin
Don't know why I find the old woman funny grin
No be say you talk o...
Me was just laughing here
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Judybash93(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2022
It's an old video and there's another that shows them dancing together
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Funflipper: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2022
Passionate888:
She's mentally ill

Yeah she is and I believe the caregiver is aware of that.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by solofresh(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2022
Mercychen:

I think the old woman is suffering from dementia
That's an old age syndrome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by CountVersailles(f): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-icslYp9y6s

A black lady caregiver gets a very unfair and wicked treatment from her white boss's mother.

I mean, what was she suppose to do in this situation? Terrible and troublesome old woman o

Picks a knife. Insults the caregiver. Tosses the caregiver vegetables away. Smh watch until the end

She clearly is unstable. This is only one side of the story.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by LordGuru1: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2022
cheesy Africans are in big trouble. Let me leave it below, at least I've tried for you:
https://www.nairaland.com/6996509/truth-urgently-need-know#110412202
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by zolajpower: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-icslYp9y6s

A black lady caregiver gets a very unfair and wicked treatment from her white boss's mother.

I mean, what was she suppose to do in this situation? Terrible and troublesome old woman o

Picks a knife. Insults the caregiver. Tosses the caregiver vegetables away. Smh watch until the end

This old news again ?? Why nairaland too líke to dey recycle news ?
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Originalsly: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2022
To be a caretaker of the aged you have to understand dementia or you can end up behind bars like so many who have tried to reset their patients with small slaps or shaking. How do we treat our grandparents when they " misbehave"? Many of us declare them possessed. Caretaker job is not easy ... as many of us believe.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Teejay13(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2022
This is a clear example of ageing syndrome. A lesson to keep at the back of our mind. Especially to does looking at engaging the care giving role.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2022
That old lady is old and sick. It is hilarious in a way watching her tantrums like a child all over again.

Some 30-50 years ago, she would never imagine she will be old and start behaving lije a child all over. She is angry they are treating her like a child in her house because she believes she is old enough to take care of herself cheesy

Funny how we humans age and become a child back when age takes its toll. I remember watching a very successful Nigerian Elderstatesman behave as a child in his old age and it was truly humbling and adorable to see him in that state. He was throwing tantrums when his well matured children reminded him not to use the guest rest room in his house when he left his luxurious ensuite restroom to come use the guest restroom.

I laughed so hard at how he was displaying stubborness in a child like manner insisting it is his house and he owns every toilet and can even move to the rest room to live there permanently grin .

He is gone now but anytime I remember his child like innocence, it is a constant reminder to me that ,after every every, we will all age someday and have the privilege of becoming a child all over again.

3 Likes

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by khiaa(f): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2022
EmptyCoconutHead:
this may be the latest one.
last time it was this same old woman and the same caregiver, the old woman spat on the young lady's face repeatedly.
black Americans are getting wasted in the U.S, their lives doesn't matter anymore to the whites and they're seen as inferior.
we have one black American here on this forum by name khiaa, very toxic and wicked fellow with an uncouth mouth

Do you think whites give a damn about you Africans, hell no, they see you as monkeys? There's no way I can come close to being as wicked as the likes of you.

FYI, that caretaker was an African immigrant, a Black American woman wouldn't put up with such treatment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife / Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) / My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.