Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) (37316 Views)

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Mooh247: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2022
The reason why they got her a caregiver in the first place is to manage all this old age craziness
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by cigaricon(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2022
That woman get luck. If na some bannies wey I know, she for don chop hot slap angry
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by wink2015(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2022
She better equip her self and transit safely to other employer or profession before this white granny take a pistol to shot her dead.

It is not by force to work for an employer.

You too can be your own boss and have the peace of mind to enjoy life.

1 Like

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by MVLOX(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2022
Old white racist

1 Like

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by motionarena: 10:43am On Feb 21, 2022
Lol the old woman get vibes.

Woman - Give me the knife.

Old woman - I will give it to you in your back

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by obailala(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2022
Mercychen:
That old woman is clearly a racist and I hope she gets punished for her wicked acts.

The black lady should leave there before either of them commits murder. Let her get another job. This one right here is slavery.
MVLOX:
Old white racist
Racism? Nothing in the video really suggests that the old woman's actions were because of the carer's race. This looks like pure dementia!

7 Likes

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Mom007(f): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2022
Probably has mental issues. It happens often with the elderly. Its hard taking care of old people especially when their mind starts to weaken. I love the caregiver's patience and coolheaded voice and poise.

1 Like

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by JaskanFactor: 10:43am On Feb 21, 2022
This is why the Europeans sponsor all the terrorists in Nigeria and keep the country under developed so that we can keep slaving for them forever ever and ever.

This is why the Europeans ensure anybody that wants to really improve the country is assassinated.

1 Like

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Perfecttouchade: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2022
A racist will always be a racist till death
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by nickyj19: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2022
#Black life matters
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2022
Old age,She should not have made the video public. Just send it to children.

1 Like

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by omoharry(f): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-icslYp9y6s

A black lady caregiver gets a very unfair and wicked treatment from her white boss's mother.

I mean, what was she suppose to do in this situation? Terrible and troublesome old woman o

Picks a knife. Insults the caregiver. Tosses the caregiver vegetables away. Smh watch until the end

Very old story. The old woman has dementia or Alzheimer disease.She act up aggressively sometimes. It's very unprofessional for the caregiver to have put this out on the internet .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by swaqq(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2022
Old video, they later became friends doing TikTok together
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by BigManPeter(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2022
Damn. This is old na
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by fitinwell: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-icslYp9y6s

A black lady caregiver gets a very unfair and wicked treatment from her white boss's mother.

I mean, what was she suppose to do in this situation? Terrible and troublesome old woman o

Picks a knife. Insults the caregiver. Tosses the caregiver vegetables away. Smh watch until the end

Though it's part of the Hazard that comes with the Job..

See me smiling...

It's everywhere ..

2 Likes

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by nullbyte: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2022
that's a KKK girl right there!!!
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by fitinwell: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2022
cigaricon:
That woman get luck. If na some bannies wey I know, she for don chop hot slap angry

Slapp your employer... shocked

Even at that an elderly woman.. why not quit the Job instead..

2 Likes

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by phenase(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2022
cool HER OLD AGE HAS AFFECTED HER.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by OMEGA009(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2022
This is not a racist situation so stop painting it as such. The woman is an old territorial person and I’ve seen such behaviors in black people too. She just needs patience. She might just be transferring aggression. Perhaps, she’s mad at her kids for “abandoning” her with a caregiver or she’s just mad that she’s old and can’t do certain things by herself again. The human brain climaxes at a certain age and then starts to retrogress. It’s a common phenomenon in old people

5 Likes

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by Lightorder: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2022
BItt:
hey i think different and i am going to say the reason why that woman is pissed wasn't entirely captured in that video.
You provoked her then recorded her actions so that you'll appear to be a saint and the victim.

i know how it works so i am not gonna fall for the video tricks
really? You thought you made a point. The best way to react to the atrocities committed by the caregiver not captured as you have painted, is the lousy attitude she is putting up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Old video I guess

All we do in foreign land to survive...

The African lady got no choice really...just do your job and report to your supervisor to get you another client...

Reciprocating the old woman may land her in jail
this may be the latest one.
last time it was this same old woman and the same caregiver, the old woman spat on the young lady's face repeatedly.
black Americans are getting wasted in the U.S, their lives doesn't matter anymore to the whites and they're seen as inferior.
we have one black American here on this forum by name khiaa, very toxic and wicked fellow with an uncouth mouth
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by maticar: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2022
mental health issue is a big challenge everyhwere

This is not racism as she could have acted same way to anyone
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by gentleguy1975: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2022
officialwdhtv:

No...its a very new and recent video
I saw the video on Facebook roughly a year ago
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by NTAChannel5: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2022
She may not be mentally sound. Let's not quickly conclude the old lady is a racist yet.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by preciousMI1(f): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2022
Old age is really a sight to behold... It's funny how this same old woman will cry herself to sickness if they change this particular caregiver. I don't think it's a matter of racism because I didn't hear the old woman call her black or insinuate that... This attitude can be found in both black and white old people... Then again, it's good she recorded it b4 the mama will call 911 and be shading tears
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by zeyt: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2022
This is an old story. The old woman has dementia and has since apologized.
Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by jacoik(m): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2022
officialwdhtv:

If u listen carefully, there was a part the caregiver mentioned that she is recording and would show the video to the woman's daughter. She was employed by the old woman's daughter to take care of her and she turned out to be a pain in the a*s

And yeah, i think she definitely has some mental issues or she got "the old people syndrome" that makes them to just get angry at anything lol

honestly this black lady coolness too much. Can you imagine the old woman spitting on her? Even if she has mental problem, one small slap would have reset her a bit. Can you imagine. A she make her mental?

2 Likes

Re: A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) by pacespot(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2022
Seems this old woman need help, but we did not know what started this exchange between them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says / Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth / My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.