Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? (5951 Views)

Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by anonymuz(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:
I am a needy and no one has given me recently.
you dey Whyn O ni
Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by anonymuz(m): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2022
Jmichael1:
I hv vow never to gv again bcus no 1 gives me wen am in need....
change that mentality please

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by ezekwe1: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2022
my brorhers and sisters i need money donations to treat my right eye problem any amount you can give is acceptable my bank account details are FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA 3090279796 OR ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA 2085721740
Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by ezekwe1: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2022
my brorhers and sisters i need money donations to treat my right eye problem any amount you can give is acceptable my bank account details are FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA 3090279796 OR ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA 2085721740..
Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by ezekwe1: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2022
my brothers and sisters i need money donations to treat my right eye problem any amount you can give is acceptable my bank account details are FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA 3090279796 OR ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA 2085721740...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by samafooo: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2022
Please I greet you all, to anybody reading this I am in serious need of financial assistance of 5k, if God can use you to assist 2427840713 Zenith Bank
Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by ezekwe1: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2022
my brothers and sisters i need money donations to treat my right eye problem any amount you can give is acceptable my bank account details are FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA 3090279796 OR ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA 2085721740 .....................
Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Naijatask:

Poco be calming down ma cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You wey suppose dy give boys like us wink wink.

Anyway, I've been your avid fan in this forum even though I don't follow your posts sha. But I've always looked out for your posts cos you're like an Aunt to me grin
Pant you no go see

Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by ezekwe1: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2022
my brothers and sisters i need money donations to treat my right eye problem any amount you can give is acceptable my bank account details are FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA 3090279796 OR ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA 2085721740

Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by Mywd: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2022
DryMouth:
Every monday on my way to work, i always share 1k amongst different beggars

I no be beggar but oya come bless me
Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by Shugafree(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2022
my bro,while yr first remains a fact,i think this thread was created for a purpose;maybe for those who want to give annomymously or for who have said giving cash is risky because ritualists could make use of them.
Also,in yr last sentence about everybody giving to receive blessings from God,i want to correct an impression here.I think the blessing shouldn't be the driving force in giving but rather the satisfaction that comes when one has saved a situation or has made another /others happy etc which in turn reduces crime and vices.The blessings will surely come as a universal law.

I try to give/here any time i have the capacity to do even when i am dead broke but for sometime now,its been very tough ;another reason i ven't been in church for some sundays including today.

Anybody can alleviate my suffering thru this contact if God leads u.

sterling bank.

Thank you.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by Bmaster(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2022
care4you:

The lyrics again!

This is what they all have in mind when helping people in front of a camera...

Let's stop calling kettle black cus we are all thesame

be calming down bro

Meanwhile,I gave #200 out to someone this morning,but she insisted on paying me back in the evening time,even though I don't care for it,yet she persists she'll pay me back in the evening time.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by Sylvayoung: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
I was in a POS vendor an elderly woman came for withdrawal but the supposed 1k sent to her didn't reflected in her account. I could imagine the frustration in her face. I had to give her the 1k from the 3k I had with me. Even though I budgeted the money for something.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by Deicide: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
What is wrong with helping someone in front of a camera?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by Deicide: 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:
I am a needy and no one has given me recently.
You way I day chook eye for say when you go do next giveaway
Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by Oturatetuala(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
I don't give o because I know get.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by BeautyB99(f): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
Not that I see anything wrong in giving to the poor, I also do the same but my major concern are the people who helps the poor but find it difficult to help their extended family (or siblings) that irritates me please if you practice such act then you are a hypocrite!!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Megaboost:
All day, everyday
thief,ole ,barawo
Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by Moorish: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Last week sunday I gave a man on a wheelchair 400naira I had lying around In the car. He had someone pushing his wheelchair

I was shocked today when I met them at thesame spot and they were still very grateful for last week

Really inspired/touched my soul

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by Ayodinifyz(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Yesterday
Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
I swr to Christ almighty at this point I am the needy grin grin I just dey look my acct balance dey laff myself.

UBA go soon mssg me " dear customer put money for your acct or we close am for you cry shey them never curse me like this :.
0.18 kobo but I ain't fretting cause my darkest hour will come before my dawn cool

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by Henon: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Yesterday afternoon
Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Don't give expecting to get back, don't give so to get attention, don't give out of pity, don't give so to offend another, don't give and go broke. Give wisely

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Megaboost:

Just like your father who happens to be my mentor
weray u wan scam pple of nonsense fixed odd.where you dey when I calmly sat down forecast games myself and I won 96 odds?guys no fixed games anywhere
Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by Naijatask: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
Senomii:

Pant you no go see

What does that even mean? undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by Originalsly: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
I do give almost everyday.... but always to people in need.... drug addicts included. Then there are working people who are really in need.... but whenever I do... somehow ... I feel some kind of way if you thank me more than once ... change your behaviour towards me ... or remind me that I helped you. Online beggars ... like the multitude in this forum..... beg online I give you online.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? by Mystic216: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Last night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Doubt The Existence Of God, What Do You Say About This / Fertility Expert: 'I Can Clone A Human Being' / Why Should An Atheist Go To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.