Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody (23910 Views)

Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover / Abba Kyari: Court Extends Detention Order On Detained DCP By 14 Days / Rivers Government Drags FG To Supreme Court Over VAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by tito44: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Abba Kyari is from Borno state.
The IGP who suspended him is from Yobe state.
The person who declared him wanted and arrested him as well is from Adamawa state.
All of them are from North East and Muslims.
Cry of marginalisation would have rented the air if Abba Kyari was from another clime.
Just wait until some of his accomplices who happen to be from another clime get nabbed.
You would hear, "Are they the only ones operating drug cartel? All this is a smokescreen, these people hate us. They are sacrificing Kyari to get at our people".

© Ishiyaku GangJidda

Abba kyari is from Yobe state

1 Like

Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by Southernigbo: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bobloco:
I keep asking when will he be paraded in front of the media
that act has just been declared illegal
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by onikoyikosoko: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
HoldenCaulfield:
It baffles me how this ibos are busybodying on top of Abba kyari's matter when there brothers are being arrested day in with drug pushing charges.

Truth be told ibos have the highest per Capita in drug pushing among all Africans.

What's this one saying? Are the igbo not nigerians? It is their right to talk and drag that mofo called abba kyari. Sometimes, I just wonder how most nigerians reason, always whipping up tribal sentiments.....I spit

1 Like

Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by telleyway: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
This is not dragging nah, just calling his brother Malami to do the needful and set him free
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by Dukeolumidemans(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
olorunthobby:
Person wey them detain still Dey drag FG to court keh? shocked This country suppose Dey Netflix grin

Hnnnmmmmmm...am just greeting ni ooo! This ur bakassi peninsula will not put us into NDLEA cell ooo!! U didn't see me ooo... grin grin grin tongue

I come in Peace!!!

Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by khalids: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Somebody, they should have bundled into a cargo plane and dropped at FBI headquaters
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by SLOVFO(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Abba Kyari is from Borno state.
The IGP who suspended him is from Yobe state.
The person who declared him wanted and arrested him as well is from Adamawa state.
All of them are from North East and Muslims.
Cry of marginalisation would have rented the air if Abba Kyari was from another clime.
Just wait until some of his accomplices who happen to be from another clime get nabbed.
You would hear, "Are they the only ones operating drug cartel? All this is a smokescreen, these people hate us. They are sacrificing Kyari to get at our people".

© Ishiyaku GangJidda
So what are they waiting for? Let them stop this charade and go ahead and expose all his accomplices.
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by tiswell(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Proper investigation should be carried out and if he's found guilty then execute him by hanging and dump his body in a sewage.. grin

Imagine you that most persons look up to involving yourself in drug deals.. undecided
FERNANDEZISBACK wink
dem go ban you again
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by Ixodes(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
illicit:

Omo

Babe u set o tongue
Focus!
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
tiswell:
dem go ban you again
And here we are again?
grin grin
You people are funny tho.. cheesy
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by ruggedtimi(m): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Him dey crazy....how many people him don hold for detention
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by maticar: 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Baawaa:
They should transfer him to Evans cell
grin cheesy Evans go kill am oooo

1 Like

Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by Bidnta101: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Interesting
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by KingTom(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
illicit:

Omo

Babe u set o tongue
My guy!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:
There is sth fishy about all these back and forth. So because Hushpuppi wasn't sentenced again on Feb 14th..sb in an assumed cell is suing to be released immediately after been charged for drug trafficking??

[img]https://c./B7z_31m7pvoAAAAM/mind-blown-shocked-face.gif[/img]

"Get your facts to right, Abba Kyri hasn't been charged to court yet, he is still under investigation and detention". - Village People Spokesperson.
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by illicit(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
KingTom:

My guy!!! grin

U see am tongue
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by illicit(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ixodes:

Focus!

I just dey focus on d backside tongue
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by wisdom042(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
The moment they apprehend this men sickness from nowhere will surface, where’s the sickness when he was busy siphoning billions of dollars. I want to watch how it will play between him and the government
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Wonders shall never end
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by KingTom(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
illicit:

U see am tongue
The body pure bro grin

1 Like

Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
HoldenCaulfield:
It baffles me how this ibos are busybodying on top of Abba kyari's matter when there brothers are being arrested day in with drug pushing charges.

Truth be told ibos have the highest per Capita in drug pushing among all Africans.

"Stop stereotyping people and stop thinking if someone is against something or someone then that person must be from a particular tribe, you should be sensible enough not to attach Tribalism to everything...

I am against Abba Kyari and Tinubu and I am Yoruba, how about that? What made you assume everyone that hate both of them must be igbo? That's an immature way of reasoning". Village People Spokesperson

1 Like

Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by seyz91(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
GreaterFuture:
A gigantic Opening of yanshes may take place soon...

Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by Leomalli47: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
grin
olorunthobby:
Person wey them detain still Dey drag FG to court keh? shocked This country suppose Dey Netflix grin
grin grin cheesy
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by BafanaBafana: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:
There is sth fishy about all these back and forth. So because Hushpuppi wasn't sentenced again on Feb 14th..sb in an assumed cell is suing to be released immediately after been charged for drug trafficking??

[img]https://c./B7z_31m7pvoAAAAM/mind-blown-shocked-face.gif[/img]
Conspiracists. I heard you guys always feel you are intelligent
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by stacyadams: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Until I c him in prison uniform,I don't believe it.
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by Vic74real: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
With all his ill-gotten wealth ,Kyari can afford to pay the best SAN ,but he will fail.His cup don full
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by olatdove: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nigeria the federal republic of comedy, where criminal sue the government over releasing from detention.
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by seunayantokun(m): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Usual lie.
Re: Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody by Originalsly: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
I said this before ... part of the plan. Any fair court ... following the law ... will order him be released. It is illegal to detain him more than 48 hours without charge. He either has to be charged.... or released. He is not charged. ... he has to be released ... without bail. When the court orders him released... then the NPF and NDLEA will blame the judge for releasing him and we the gullible public will support them ... when they are the ones that set up his release. They will then declare him wanted again ... claiming they have been cleared to file charges ... but then he would be nowhere to be found. We would then all join and blame the court again for letting him off the hook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Urhobo Clan Bans Cow Meat Over Herdsmen’s Killings / Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole / 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.