Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

‘my Husband Must Not Know!’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘my Husband Must Not Know!’ (1220 Views)

Every Husband Must Read This. / Every Husband Must Read This / Husband Must Be Older Than The Wife Is It A Law Anywhere?(legal, Customary, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Husband Must Not Know!’ by Toonice(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2011
There was definitely no way Dapo Olumuyiwa could turn down the offer to travel to Abuja. The company he worked promised to elevate him to the executive level after he must have finished the seven-month Industrial Relations course in the Federal Capital Territory.

“Man must survive,” is a popular saying and makes much sense. He thought about his beloved wife, Caroline; and his lovely kid and knew he would surely miss them. It was a touching and painful emotion that eventful day Dapo parted with his family and flew to Abuja. The couple had been married for about five years and were together, come rain or shine. There was no reason for separation at all.

Then the count down began. One week gone, two weeks and gradually, one month rolled by. They kept in touch through phone calls on regular basis. Surprisingly, the weakness of the flesh sets in and Caroline was feeling really Hot. Exactly three months later, Caroline met an old school mate of hers, Banji, who was a widower. And one thing led to another; before one could say ‘Carol’ she was pregnant for Banji.

Caroline knew she was in big trouble because her husband must not know! It was the fifth month already and Dapo would soon turn up and all hell’s fury would be let loose if he discovered that his loving wife was pregnant. Pregnant for whom?

Caroline decided to abort the pregnancy quickly. She reasoned that she must terminate the pregnancy in a hospital far from their neighbourhood, just to be on the safe side.

She finally located Springs Hospital and made up her mind to do the abortion there. Unfortunately, it happened that the doctor she met at Springs Hospital was the best man during her wedding ceremony many years back and a friend to her husband. Confused, forlorn, worried and deeply agitated, she confessed to the doctor and begged him in tears not to tell her husband the sordid secret. She went on her knees, with painful tears streaming down her face and pleaded that the devil actually took her for a ride, hence she found herself in this mess. She swore that she’d commit suicide if her husband should get to know. Doctor Donald promised not to divulge the secret but told her he wouldn’t do the abortion. Caroline had to do the abortion elsewhere at a great risk to her life. Till this day, the memory of her betrayal haunted her like a fearful ghost, as she couldn’t conceive again since her womb had been destroyed.

http://www.punchng.com/PunchBest.aspx
Re: ‘my Husband Must Not Know!’ by tellwisdom: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2011
Ohhhh!! cry cry
Re: ‘my Husband Must Not Know!’ by MMM2(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2011
Confused angry
Re: ‘my Husband Must Not Know!’ by Dyt(f): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: ‘my Husband Must Not Know!’ by Harbb: 12:07am On Jun 27, 2011
Nigerian film
Re: ‘my Husband Must Not Know!’ by Mynd44: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2011
Superstory!!!!
Re: ‘my Husband Must Not Know!’ by xandy84: 1:42am On Jun 30, 2011
Nollywood in action, abeg what is the tittle please so that i can look out for the release, ?

(1) (Reply)

Girl,guys Read This Before You Say Yes I Do!! / She Is Scared Of Marraige / Please It Urgent Guys Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.