Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Girl,guys Read This Before You Say Yes I Do!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl,guys Read This Before You Say Yes I Do!! (1222 Views)

All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally / Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl,guys Read This Before You Say Yes I Do!! by davechika(m): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2012
first of all my apologies for posting this in politics forum but on the second taught this might save a marriage,someones future or even a life.
just be patient and read the link.
PLEASE i dont want Ethnic Tribalists on this threads i BEG YOU IN The Name of JESUS!!

www.nairaland.com/899932/girls-please-read-this-before#10461861

just leave a reply.
Re: Girl,guys Read This Before You Say Yes I Do!! by LogicMind: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2012
davechika: first of all my apologies for posting this in politics forum but on the second taught this might save a marriage,someones future or even a life.
just be patient and read the link.
PLEASE i dont want Ethnic Tribalists on this threads i BEG YOU IN The Name of JESUS!!

www.nairaland.com/899932/girls-please-read-this-before#10461861

just leave a reply.

so you think your jesus will do what if i decide to pour my Yoruba hatred on this thread?
tell him that I am no wood and nail carrying roman soldier.
if i see him na inside acid i go melt am make i see am resurect again. the bastard son of ashawo nazareth.
Re: Girl,guys Read This Before You Say Yes I Do!! by davechika(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2012
@Mind,....just move on please
Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Girl,guys Read This Before You Say Yes I Do!! by JFACTOR1(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2012
Logic Mind:

so you think your jesus will do what if i decide to pour my Yoruba hatred on this thread?
tell him that I am no wood and nail carrying roman soldier.
if i see him na inside acid i go melt am make i see am resurect again. the bastard son of ashawo nazareth.

I'm just wondering whether you reason from under your foot or better still from your anus. I'm also wondering the route from the which you entered the earth, maybe through binary fission of a bacterial cell. What specie of human being are you, Pls type this code for me to confirm you are a human being J[i]e[/i]s[i]u[/i]s. That you dislike a religion should not give u impetus to type such a trash. May God forgive you. If u dont like Jesus, I will recommend u do what Judas (Your brother I suppose) did. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Girl,guys Read This Before You Say Yes I Do!! by LogicMind: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2012
J-FACTOR:

I'm just wondering whether you reason from under your foot or better still from your anus. I'm also wondering the route from the which you entered the earth, maybe through binary fission of a bacterial cell. What specie of human being are you, Pls type this code for me to confirm you are a human being J[i]e[/i]s[i]u[/i]s. That you dislike a religion should not give u impetus to type such a trash. May God forgive you. If u dont like Jesus, I will recommend u do what Judas (Your brother I suppose) did. Thanks

Sorry, you got me completely wrong. Let me educate you.
Judas is the same race as Jesus. Like the Yoruba did abiola, he betrayed his kinsman to the romans.
My anus spills out more sense and usefull stuff than the pedofile priests and their pope.
god needs to forgive himself first for creating someone like me
Yes, I don't like jesus o. I no want become his thirteenth gay disciple.
After the binary fussion of my mama and papa, I enter the world nine months later through my mama's vag.ina.

(1) (Reply)

“5 Things That Put Me Off On A First Date” By Nicosia Lawson / Please It Urgent Guys Check It Out / All My Exs Want To Come Back To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.