Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview (52140 Views)

A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / NNPC Job Scam. / Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Plutarch: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2011
@sonyad
U r not alone. My acreditation is 5pm and d intw is 6pm. Pls watz ur discipline?
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Templa(m): 5:04am On Jul 12, 2011
9339 views, just 64 replies. People don't want to share their experiences. ₪Ø wa. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for d best .
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by layzie: 7:30am On Jul 12, 2011
@jiggo: my interview is in August, GH
@plutarch: Zoology. i was wondering if it the time was a mistake grin
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by fidelism: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2011
is there any 1 to b interviewd on aug 17? Lets knw each other.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by jiggo(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2011
@all,
Did anyone attend GT interview? how was it? what are they expecting? lol!!! shocked,
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Aabolu(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2011
Hi people,
Nice to be back here after a long while, I got my first Job through this forum some 3 years back and I am here again.
Got invited for the NNPC Interview Graduate Trainee HR.
Interview date is August 12.
Anyone been Interviewed in this category?
Hope it went well? and how long did it last?
Wish us all the best in our careers.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Templa(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2011
Just had mine. C U̶̲̥̅̊ @ d induction ceremony.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by unite4real: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2011
Whats the average time for the interview people.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by babyfaze09: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2011
Nobody wants to share his or her experience for the two categories of interviews (GH or EH).

Let's hope for the best and God would see us through.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Moriki(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2011
I had my interview on the 5th of July.
I applied for GT under the field of business administration.

The interview last for 20-30 minutes.
There are 7 people in the panel including the chairman that will go through your cv and starts questioning (Thats y you were told to come with 7 clear copies of ur resume).
The interview is friendly and interactive as the members of panel are first introduced by the chairman then they move on to you tell them about urself.
Honestly, most of the questions come from your experiences stated in your resume then random questions on the oil sector like current price of crude, what you know about nnpc and its subsidiaries etc (just be current).
Wish you the best of luck
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by unite4real: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2011
Any experience hire with the case study interviewed? and how was the case study interview like. was it stormy?
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by idrismodel: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2011
pl is there a compesation in terms of cash for attending d interview
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by emmke(m): 7:13am On Jul 16, 2011
idrismodel:

pl is there a compesation in terms of cash for attending d interview
probably. We were asked to give our account details. All the best.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by bisiofgod(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2011
Are dey still goin to invite more set?has any finance related experience hire being invited?I apllied as an experienced accountant but has not being called
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by unite4real: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2011
for the experience hires; i seem to have forgotten the position i applied for, i hope it will not affect me in the interview. are they asking that during accreditation before the interview?
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Eldomingo: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2011
Hello house, i studied human anatomy and applied for GT and answered the medical section in the NNPC test and have been invited for the interview. Does anyone know what i should expect based on my field or which part of NNPC i cant fit into?
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by mm7: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2011
you will fit into the medical section of nnpc
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by okedunbode: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2011
How long will these interview sections continue, and can others still remain hopeful that they might be called?
When exactly will successful applicants resume? undecided undecided
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by budapest: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2011
i was also invited for the EH interview. I ve a case study to solve. am required to identify the critical processes in my department and the relevence of these processes and systems to the organisation. the challenges and solution shld be rooted in my disciplne which by the way is Accounting. anyone with similar thing pls?
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by k4kenny(f): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2011
Anyone going in on the 9th of august? just praying my nerves wont get the better of me as this is my first big interview ever. fingers crossed.wud definitely share my experience with yall when the time comes. all the best, its in Gods hands.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Obinoscopy(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2011
I learnt a total of 4000 people where called for the interview (someone said the cut-off mark used was 60%). This is quite disturbing as it means competition would be very high.

But someone also told me they are willing to emplo 15000 people who went for the interview. Is that true?

I need responses.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by okedunbode: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2011
@Obinoscopy, what is the source(s) of your info. The 4,000 I think was on this forum, but what of the 15000? Have u thought of the FIB bill that is gathering dust, Which I (my opinion) think was the source of the employment exercise!
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Obinoscopy(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2011
Sorry Okedunbode, I meant to say 1500, it was a typo.

Well my source was just from someone who said that her source was from a person who also had a source from someone who had a source from somewhere else, lol

The fact is I'm just hoping they employ many hands so that the competition will reduce
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by ijoseda(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2011
Eldomingo:

Hello house, i studied human anatomy and applied for GT and answered the medical section in the NNPC test and have been invited for the interview. Does anyone know what i should expect based on my field or which part of NNPC i cant fit into?

@eldomingo, when is your interview? Its Group Medical division you should be looking at. cheers
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by yorlah(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2011
I applied for experienced geologist and v nt being called till nw,house any hope on this.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Bnabdallah: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2011
Gud day pals,

Pls anybody with GT interview slated for Wednesday, August 17, 2011? To those so far interviewed, is there anyone with B. Sc Sociology and what should one expect being from the same discipline? Wish us all the best of luck.

Thank you.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by smaitanmi: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2011
i did not even hear anything.when did they start calling people?i applied for medicals?does it mean that i ve missed out or what?i applied for graduate trainee.someone pls reply
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by smaitanmi: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]can someone in the house help me?am anxious about knowing my status with NNPC interview.are they calling people in batches?through what means pls?text,mail or courier service?need reply from the house
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by ijoseda(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2011
smaitanmi:

[color=#990000][/color]can someone in the house help me?am anxious about knowing my status with NNPC interview.are they calling people in batches?through what means pls?text,mail or courier service?need reply from the house

@smaitanmi,
Interview for those that applied for medical jobs was held between 20-22nd of this month. Can't say if they are calling in batches. Put your trust in God and pray for the best. You will succeed!
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Eldomingo: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2011
@ijoseda my interview is for monday 8th Of August 2011, and u said medical was 20-22nd of this month, this is contradicts your earlier reply that i fit into group medical division. However what should we expect (just in case you have any idea)
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by budapest: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2011
i had my interview yesterday for EH. the interview panel consists of 7 people. when you go in they will introduce themselves and ask you to do same. from there you make your presentation.
my experience and questions asked.
before going into the interview room you will fill three forms 1. e payment details 2. they call it PPA assesessment form and a pre interview form.
they didnt ask me any question on my presentation. the questions i was asked are
1. tell us what you know abt NNPC
2. because of where am coming from i was asked two questions pertaining to my organisation
3. why i want to leave CBN and where do i see myself 5 years from now.
4. the fifth question came from my resume particularly on my hobby.
they asked if i ve any question for the panel. i asked a few questions.

presentation is key, know everything about NNPC and the ability to sale yourself is key.
goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Immigration Service Is Recruiting! / SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai / Pls Who Knows About This Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.