Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions (34893 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by Appleyard(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
oluwaahmed:

You are not intellectually sound enough to be engaged in this discussion. You are nothing but a dotted line in statistics of things for the west hence your opinion is as thin as air. Its because of this fact I neither hate the west nor love the east. However it must be stated that the west continue to plunder Africa by installing neocolonialist in power to help loot our resources?
Do you know that according to Transparency International, £1.3tn is the amount of corrupt funds currently stashed in the UK?
Do you also know that 7 French speaking west African states of Togo, Mali, Niger, Chad, Burkinafaso, Ivorycoast, Senegal, Guinea-Bissau do not have their own currency and individual central Bank? Their currency is CFA Franc(its even in the name for fúcks sake) and it's regional central Bank BCEAO stores their foreign reserves in  Banque de France? (So Y dafuq do you have a regional Central Bank that cannot store the member nations external reserves) are they truly independent if their foreign reserves are being stored in France? Do you know the mind blowing part? Immediately those countries came together in 2020 to announce their departure from CFA Franc to their own currency named ECO & removal of their external reserves from France central Bank to their own regional bank the next thing that happened is Coup d'etat. This is the reason for the many coups in francophone west African nations. Do you also know that Belgium killed 2 million Congolese just to mine rubber? Till this day Belgium and France take rubber from Congo & DRC in the name of Michelin & Continental tyres grin. How is Congo & DRC faring? Russia is not your problem

He that has ears, let him/her hear. It's a pity when I see so many Africans completely zombified by Western propaganda into believing that the west loved them while the Chinese and Russians are their enemies. It's a pathetic sight to behold.

1 Like

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
useni1:
Yes. that's how I want my life to be. My aim is to ban all bullshiit western propaganda rubbish. From facebook, to twitter, instagram etc. China is even too friendly. I will ban Nigerians from traveling to europe and america. You call brainwashing luxury? Ogun kee you there!
Mynd44
dominique
lalasticlala
OAM4J
Seun
Rule 2 pls.. thanks
Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by useni1: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mynd44
dominique
lalasticlala
OAM4J
Seun
Rule 2 pls.. thanks
Now you are scared of me. Before I came you were writing long messages. I came to battle you but you chickened out. My plan was to give you a serious uppercut that will lead to spinal injury so you can be bedridden for the rest of your day. This is my proxy account..I am shocked you didn't even know me till now. The most popular and brutal nairalander
Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
useni1:
Now you are scared of me. Before I came you were writing long messages. I came to battle you but you chickened out. My plan was to give you a serious uppercut that will lead to spinal injury so you can be bedridden for the rest of your day. This is my proxy account..I am shocked you didn't even know me till now. The most popular and brutal nairalander
cheesy
Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by LadiIshola(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
[s]
AmazonTopaz:

You are a clown and stop talking nonsense who is threatening Russia's survival was that what Putin told you did Putin mention that in his speech yesterday common get out
[/s]
Be like na ment dey worry you
Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

He is not smart you people should wake up it was never about NATO.

Putin wants the soviet union back and if he gets Ukraine he is coming for other former states of the USSR.

If the US and its allies don't respond swiftly and stop deceiving themselves about diplomacy Putin is going to invade sovereign nations because he does not believe in their right to exist that is dictatorship nobody should laud this
Someone just gave this comment a like.

It was a week ago I said this now look at where we are Putin has turned Russia into a pariah state and has united Europe against him.

Who would have thought madman Putin would eventually invade Ukraine oh the American intelligence was correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by olugabbie(m): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Someone just gave this comment a like.

It was a week ago I said this now look at where we are Putin has turned Russia into a pariah state and has united Europe against him.

Who would have thought madman Putin would eventually invade Ukraine oh the American intelligence was correct.

Is Russia still pariah state?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

President Macron Opens Morocco's N836b High-speed Rail Line, Africa's First Ever / Afghan Father Sells 9-year-old Daughter As Child Bride To Feed Family - Photos / Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.