Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman (60468 Views)

Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) / Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online / Ime Bishop "Okon Lagos" Dressed Like A Lady In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by tydi(m): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Popular Nollywood actor, Ime Bishop also known as Okon Lagos, has shared his two cents about men who brag about ‘using’ a woman after copulation.

Actor, Okon Lagos

Taking to his Instagram page, the comic actor stated that it’s women that should have bragging rights after having sex with a man and not the other way round because they have exclusive right to choose who they want to sleep with.

According to him, men shouldn’t brag because they can only sleep with women they “can” not women they “want”.

He wrote,

As a man, don’t sleep with a woman and brag that you “used” her o. It’s a woman who should brag about using a man!
Men only sleep with a woman they can BUT women sleep with men they want.. when they want, where they want and how they want.

If u get a woman laid, be respectful. Don’t brag except u just want to fool yourself. U did nothing to her instead she did everything to u!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaPHUqEAr10/?utm_medium=copy_link

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
shocked

Why should I brag about bedding a woman, abii na achievement or investment e be?

301 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Wannabe redpillers don't understand..let them keep clowning around..
Most can't reason beyond s*x..they think they are fooling women.. shocked let me keep smiling..
But guess what women are smarter than that..i don't think any woman will start bragging about that tho..

Most men are in women's palm so no need to shout..after coming online to wail and form hard guy they go behind to beg women for s*x and the rest..so you see the game.. wink cheesy

80 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by soundOsonic: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Wetin this one dey talk? Shey this thing wey he talk na joke ba?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by PlayerMeji: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
It is the Man who gets it the hard way that gets to brag not the Woman who freely gives to anyone as she wishes.

Though, I am not a fan of kiss and tell...

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by tydi(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Most can't reason beyond s*x..they think they are fooling women.. shocked let me keep smiling..
But guess what women are smarter than that..i don't think any woman will start bragging about that tho..

Most men are in women's palm so no need to shout..after coming online to wail and form hard guy they go behind to beg women for s*x and the rest..so you see the game.. wink cheesy

This girl eehh!!
I thought we y’all agreed to be calming down. grin

8 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by nachisunday(m): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

you again...so you wanna be recognised on this forum, good for you madam

17 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
tydi:

This girl eehh!!
I thought we y’all agreed to be calming down. grin
I am calming down oo.. kiss
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Huh...I'm supposed to sleep with dj cuppy or Rita Dominic and not tell my friends. I must be running mad

FERNANDEZISBACK:

25 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Huh...I'm supposed to sleep with dj cuppy or Rita Dominic and not tell my friends. I must be running mad

Most guys do so? cheesy
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
as they are being used, let any person decide whether they wanna brag about the act or not.... if this is an achievement to you, then so be it BRAG ABOUT IT ALL YOU WANT:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Aremwayne: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ladies these days are very cheap, If you stay in Abj you wouldn't want to get married.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Aremwayne: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
:h-*
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Firstcitizen: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
In as much as bragging is a distasteful act. I disagree with Okon. To get a woman, a man puts in a lot of hard work, to get a man all a woman does is to look attractive. Women will size a man up, check if he can provide emotional and financial security etc but men hardly do same.

Like he said women have a choice. Women are choosers and men are chasers. The one that puts in a lot of work and succeeds should be the one to brag.......... although childish

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Siwisheswereesh: 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Well

No woman can have me anytime anywhere anyhow

I make my choices

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by emmabest2000(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
There's nothing there to brag about

At first I thought he will make some sense in his write up ... but then it is out of point

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Kaidor: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
There's some sense in this

4 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
lol, it's true sha, but not applicable to every man. Some of us are expensive that getting us to lay with you takes more than seduction and flaunting your body "it has never worked".

Women even make themselves jealous by talking about me like we had things together, but I can't do anything but watch, they are married women.

Even though I brag about myself, it's the truth.

7 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Beverlyjean(f): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Actually its weak men and simps that see it as a big deal

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Candidlady: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Why should I brag about bedding a woman, abii na achievement or investment e be?

You are one of em dude irespect on here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
When I finally scatter Cuppy toto everybody go hear am angry

8 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
i cant brag about smelly kpekus o but if its clean i will preach the gospel to other men to enjoy from it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Actually its weak men and simps that see it as a big deal
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Luckysbab: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Aremwayne:
Ladies these days are very cheap, If you stay in Abj you wouldn't want to get married.

I suppose it should be due to the high cost of living there. As some of them have nothing in their heads to offer, their body suffers for it.

6 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by moreda: 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
ideally sleeping with woman is not advisable,

3 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Ecos(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
Please u people should help me out!! How can I unread that nonsense up there?

4 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by pretydiva(f): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Say no to fornication

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Kyase(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

that thing wey na stress sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by stano2(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Adakintroy: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Sex is like food. Eat but don't let oil stain shirt. It's a simple natural need.

5 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by 21savages: 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Aremwayne:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday / Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply / Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.