Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman (60514 Views)

Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) / Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online / Ime Bishop "Okon Lagos" Dressed Like A Lady In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ojemedad:

Baba forget that thing, e get some kind babe u go knack u most to brag

And after the bragging dem go kari Grammy or Oscar award give you nah?

Baba forget it, e get where u go grow or mature reach u go come realize sey knack na knack whether Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Nadia Buari, Jackie Appian, DJ Cuppy etc dey involved.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kyase:

that thing wey na stress sef

Bad son of a good man, how far nah? I know u must be present here.

Baba nla, I pour for you o
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

You are one of em dude irespect on here

Chai! See as my head come swell like ijebu garri.

Thanks shuga

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by ellizy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
This is Africa, it doesn’t work that way,
if a woman sleeps with more than she becomes an harlot but a man can sleep with as many has possible.. even the holy books has backup to this..
King Solomon, David etc…

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Fiscus105(m): 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
cococandy:
does this make sense to you? Is this logical in your opinion?.
Ask yourself what’s to brag about in sleeping with a “worthless” person.

I’ll give you a moment to process what you just typed

Worthless girls who cannot offer anything but pusssyyyy, who is leech, surely guys will brag upon drilling her pussyyy hard.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by cococandy(f): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Fiscus105:

Worthless girls who cannot offer anything but pusssyyyy, who is leech, surely guys will brag upon drilling her pussyyy hard.

No. Guys should be ashamed of sleeping with worthless people who have nothing to offer. Everyone should be ashamed of sleeping with anyone who has no worth.
Surely this makes sense to you. No?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Fiscus105(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
cococandy:

No. Guys should be ashamed of sleeping with worthless people who have nothing to offer. Everyone should be ashamed of sleeping with anyone who has no worth.
Surely this makes sense to you. No?

How many girls/ladies who have something to offerrrrrrr?

Even few that have, how many ready to release it for the benefit to strengthening relationship??

I doubt if u really base in naija.....
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by toloohthegreat: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
I wonder. Though he's a comic actor, otherwise....*i smell thrash here* though bragging sa...like i care. I f* buh don't even look back. I don check in and know what's ur stuff. Omo na smartness games jare. Even women dey rep guy wey sharp to dt level. Wo lemme just sleep jare.

Siwisheswereesh:
Well

No woman can have me anytime anywhere anyhow

I make my choices
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by cococandy(f): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Let’s assume your statement is true. That girls have nothing to offer hence are inherently worthless.

Does that not mean that the more girls you sleep with, the more ashamed of yourself you should be?

Just entertaining your logic.
Fiscus105:

How many girls/ladies who have something to offerrrrrrr?

Even few that have, how many ready to release it for the benefit to strengthening relationship??

I doubt if u really base in naija.....

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Tomilola360: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
A MAN WHO HAS WHAT IT TAKES WILL SLEEP WITH ALMOST ANY WOMAN.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by segcymoor(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
akevic:
Bros you lie. A man can get any woman he wants or need SOMETIMES and same goes for women.

Error..
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FuckSilly: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why not?
undecided
Does that even matter?all that matters is the attitude.. wink kiss
FÚCK your attitude!
No sane man wants to marry a WHORÈ
No child wants to be born by a WHORÈ

3 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Kyase(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Bad son of a good man, how far nah? I know u must be present here.

Baba nla, I pour for you o

where I for dey na brother

I dey alright boss

how your way
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by IMASTEX: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Siwisheswereesh:
Well

No woman can have me anytime anywhere anyhow

I make my choices
Seconded. Though, he spoke for himself.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Thebig4: 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by VULCAN(m): 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Okon is a brilliant comedian. Hilariously funny.

But he has proven with this silly outburst that he should limit himself to his area of comedy.

I don't support bragging but his description of the male female dynamic is pretty daft.

If anyone should brag shouldn't it be the one who chased and got the prey.

I have never heard that the antelope should be boasting when it's in the jaws of the lion
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:11am On Feb 23, 2022
FuckSilly:

FÚCK your attitude!
No sane man wants to marry a WHORÈ
No child wants to be born by a WHORÈ
Ok holy boy.. grin
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by constancefriday(m): 2:32am On Feb 23, 2022
tydi:
Popular Nollywood actor, Ime Bishop also known as Okon Lagos, has shared his two cents about men who brag about ‘using’ a woman after copulation.

Actor, Okon Lagos

Taking to his Instagram page, the comic actor stated that it’s women that should have bragging rights after having sex with a man and not the other way round because they have exclusive right to choose who they want to sleep with.

According to him, men shouldn’t brag because they can only sleep with women they “can” not women they “want”.

He wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaPHUqEAr10/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by jrobbins: 3:27am On Feb 23, 2022
Aremwayne:
Ladies these days are very cheap, If you stay in Abj you wouldn't want to get married.

Not only Abj bro
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 23, 2022
Remag666:
I find it very weird that men even talk about women/girls they've slept with....as for me I'm so coded I never kiss and tell kiss
My friends have done all they can to know the women I have sex with they would just sit down and begin to rotate stories of their sex life soon as e reach my turn I dey change topic sharp sharp the tin dey vex them but I don't give 2fvcks cheesy

One of them even brought 2 girls 1 for himself and 1 for me all because he wanted to watch me have sex me I just do like zombie that day
I hate people knowing about my sex life
E be like your friend and you na homo.

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 23, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

E be like your friend and you na homo.
Homo what shocked shocked
Oloun maje....ori mi ko abode
So na your type like to dey fvck in group abi? I don jam una plenti.

Nobody go ever dey the same room with me when I dey fvck except the woman when I dey bang cheesy

Back to the matter sad where homosexual comot from abeg Abeg dead that idea immediately as you dey talk am sef e dey do me like say make I land you slap undecided

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Fiscus105(m): 4:49am On Feb 23, 2022
cococandy:
Let’s assume your statement is true. That girls have nothing to offer hence are inherently worthless.

Does that not mean that the more girls you sleep with, the more ashamed of yourself you should be?

Shame goes to u that fuckky and disposed off immediately oooo
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Freddo99(m): 6:44am On Feb 23, 2022
Dis man is a disgrace to manhood. how can a woman have me anyday anytime and anyhow she want me? dont i have my own choice?
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by obontami: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2022
The dog meat wey this fool chop don dey disturb him stupid brain.

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by cardoctor(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2022
Pointless topic
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by reddingtonblack: 10:41am On Feb 23, 2022
cococandy:

Here we go again, you wey suppose don graduate common basics you still don't know;
however the basic can't be over emphasized, getting laid appreciate a man's value just as random sex depreciate a gurls value.
the more gurlz (average or sophiscated) i bring home, the more respect i get from friends,housewives & neighbours, and the best part is gurlz want what other gurlz want ... the time i get the craziest attention from gurlz is when i hangout with babe,when i'm alone no magic cry, for women reverse is the case
A key that opens all padlock naa masterkey buh a padlock opened by any key is called undecided undecided coco rest ijn
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by MisterKennedy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

You are one of em dude irespect on here

I respect you too baby
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by ToniToks: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Adakintroy:
Sex is like food. Eat but don't let oil stain shirt. It's a simple natural need.
false equivalence. Think about the longest time you have gone without sex. Try to go that long without food then report back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) / Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.