Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman (60518 Views)

Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) / Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online / Ime Bishop "Okon Lagos" Dressed Like A Lady In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by MrLondonder: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
tydi:
Popular Nollywood actor, Ime Bishop also known as Okon Lagos, has shared his two cents about men who brag about ‘using’ a woman after copulation.

Actor, Okon Lagos

Taking to his Instagram page, the comic actor stated that it’s women that should have bragging rights after having sex with a man and not the other way round because they have exclusive right to choose who they want to sleep with.

According to him, men shouldn’t brag because they can only sleep with women they “can” not women they “want”.

He wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaPHUqEAr10/?utm_medium=copy_link

well me i haVE yansh plenty nairaland babes & i never brag.......22 in totals!! (true story) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Ojemedad: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Why should I brag about bedding a woman, abii na achievement or investment e be?

Baba forget that thing, e get some kind babe u go knack u most to brag

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Bigchristo: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
tydi:
Popular Nollywood actor, Ime Bishop also known as Okon Lagos, has shared his two cents about men who brag about ‘using’ a woman after copulation.

Actor, Okon Lagos

Taking to his Instagram page, the comic actor stated that it’s women that should have bragging rights after having sex with a man and not the other way round because they have exclusive right to choose who they want to sleep with.

According to him, men shouldn’t brag because they can only sleep with women they “can” not women they “want”.

He wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaPHUqEAr10/?utm_medium=copy_link
Na person wey new start to Dey carry woman Dey use am brag, real men do things coded

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Aremwayne: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

What truth Mr....

Have a nice day ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Candidlady: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Aremwayne:
Have a nice day ma'am.

And you too

Lil advice : there are decent /hardworking ladies out there .... Stop brothel patronage
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Munzy14(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Why should I brag about bedding a woman, abii na achievement or investment e be?
Na school boys the do that thing...very disgusting stuffs. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Bignuell(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
PlayerMeji:
It is the Man who gets it the hard way that gets to brag not the Woman who freely gives to anyone as she wishes.

Though, I am not a fan of kiss and tell...
Dictionary cannot do justice to how you just explained this. Though i'm not a fan of kiss and tell grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by RillJ(m): 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Whats there to brag about in the first case?

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Aremwayne: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

And you too

Lil advice : there are decent /hardworking ladies out there .... Stop brothel patronage
You don't know me and it's childish to assume I do brothels. There are good ladies but majority carries the vote.

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Trogge: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Firstcitizen:
In as much as bragging is a distastful act. I disagree with Okon. To get a woman, a man puts in a lot of hard work, to get a man all a woman does is to look attractive. Women will size a man up, check if he can provide emotional and financial security etc but men hardly do same.

Like he said women have a choice. Women are choosers and men are chasers. The one that puts in a lot of work and succeeds should be the one to brag.......... although childish
......... Am not you understood the message.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by 1sekkoh0: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Very real
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by LastProphet: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Adakintroy:
Sex is like food. Eat but don't let oil stain shirt. It's a simple natural need.

Gbam, nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by seyz91(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Confirm!
Aremwayne:
Ladies these days are very cheap, If you stay in Abj you wouldn't want to get married.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wannabe redpillers don't understand..let them keep clowning around..
Most can't reason beyond s*x..they think they are fooling women.. shocked let me keep smiling..
But guess what women are smarter than that..i don't think any woman will start bragging about that tho..

Most men are in women's palm so no need to shout..after coming online to wail and form hard guy they go behind to beg women for s*x and the rest..so you see the game.. wink cheesy
God forbid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by luminouz(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Aremwayne:
Ladies these days are very cheap, If you stay in Abj you wouldn't want to get married.
Tell me more!!!

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hassanmaye:

God forbid
Blah blah blah.. kiss
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
tydi:

This girl eehh!!
I thought we y’all agreed to be calming down. grin

He is a guy pretending to be a girl.

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by seyz91(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Confirm!

You said it all
Aremwayne:
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
I find it very weird that men even talk about women/girls they've slept with....as for me I'm so coded I never kiss and tell kiss
My friends have done all they can to know the women I have sex with they would just sit down and begin to rotate stories of their sex life soon as e reach my turn I dey change topic sharp sharp the tin dey vex them but I don't give 2fvcks cheesy

One of them even brought 2 girls 1 for himself and 1 for me all because he wanted to watch me have sex me I just do like zombie that day
I hate people knowing about my sex life

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Firstcitizen:
In as much as bragging is a distastful act. I disagree with Okon. To get a woman, a man puts in a lot of hard work, to get a man all a woman does is to look attractive. Women will size a man up, check if he can provide emotional and financial security etc but men hardly do same.

Like he said women have a choice. Women are choosers and men are chasers. The one that puts in a lot of work and succeeds should be the one to brag.......... although childish
Oga speak for yourself undecided not all men are chasers I know a lot of guys who never chase women the women come to them instead and they select like who dey go shopping cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Aaaoo: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Woman is woman
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by BennixB(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
NO. Guys mustn't talk about it but BOYS will.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Most guys do so? cheesy
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Pakute: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

What truth Mr....
That's the truth. Abuja babes should just hide their face in shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
How come it is women who feel used?

Ordinary kissing wey I kiss one girl on the cheek, she was feeling used when she asked what she was to me, and I said "friend".

Men don't feel used. They may feel cheated or scammed, but these feelings are different from the feeling of being used (and DUMPED like garbage).

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
BennixB:
NO. Guys mustn't talk about it but BOYS will.

You are right.
kiss
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Candidlady: 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pakute:

That's the truth. Abuja babes should just hide their face in shame.

You stay at maraba claiming abuja boy..
Anything after nyanya, don't call yourself abj yaro... You belong to nasarawa smiley

So maybe you meant nasarawa babes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wannabe redpillers don't understand..let them keep clowning around..
Most can't reason beyond s*x..they think they are fooling women.. shocked let me keep smiling..
But guess what women are smarter than that..i don't think any woman will start bragging about that tho..

Most men are in women's palm so no need to shout..after coming online to wail and form hard guy they go behind to beg women for s*x and the rest..so you see the game.. wink cheesy

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Tufiakwa!!!

Most.. kiss
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by airsaylongcome: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Huh...I'm supposed to sleep with dj cuppy or Rita Dominic and not tell my friends. I must be running mad

I use God take beg you ehn, leave Rita out of it. You see Regina Askia, Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic and Oge Okoye ehn...leave all o these my "wives" out of it bikonu! Inugo? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.