Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman (60519 Views)

Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) / Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online / Ime Bishop "Okon Lagos" Dressed Like A Lady In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by masui(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Abi oo

What do you call that? Fried yansh?

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Pakute: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

You stay at maraba claiming abuja boy..
Anything after nyanya, don't call yourself abj yaro... You belong to nasarawa smiley

So maybe you meant nasarawa babes cheesy
Abuja babes, we know your MO. You don't even have an opinion here. Boys dey tidy you steady.

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Most.. kiss

Anyways, what do I know?

After all, I am still a VIRGIN.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Candidlady: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pakute:

Abuja babes, we know your MO. You don't even have an opinion here. Boys dey tidy you steady.

Tidy what's already arranged

Young man rest .... You know Nada

Masaka yaro
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Anyways, what do I know?

After all, I am still a VIRGIN.
Haha indeed.. grin

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Karemarealty288(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
masui:

What do you call that? Fried yansh?

shocked shocked shocked

Roasted yansh..botanical name Craka Bumanacus

Translation...TOMORROW IS TOO FAR

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha indeed.. grin

tongue
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Siwisheswereesh:
Well

No woman can have me anytime anywhere anyhow

I make my choices
grin grin are you sure
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by bepositive11: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
That Raphael guy is on point. Disciplined men don't sleep with just any woman
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
Omo you like better thing oo..oya take others,take cuppy and temi self...leave Dominic for me

airsaylongcome:

I use God take beg you ehn, leave Rita out of it. You see Regina Askia, Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic and Oge Okoye ehn...leave all o these my "wives" out of it bikonu! Inugo? grin
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by ozo13(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
PlayerMeji:
It is the Man who gets it the hard way that gets to brag not the Woman who freely gives to anyone as she wishes.

Though, I am not a fan of kiss and tell...
on point and well summarized including the last sentence.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Blah blah blah.. kiss
Hmmm I can't argue but women beg me for sex
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
chai Stella....another sweet work

rippa:

I tire for the girl o
Or i go come sleep with nicki minaj or or Stella Damascus come keep quiet.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Abi oo
Hahahahhahah please in the name of Jehovah remove this tuehhh
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by olasquare: 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
He is right cos aside rape, which is barbaric, women will always sets the rule for sex
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by tydi(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Blablamalala:

He is a guy pretending to be a girl.

A guy with such energy.. he must be a gay then .

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FireUpNow(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Too much importance to sex. Rubbiah
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Pakute: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

Tidy what's already arranged

Young man rest .... You know Nada

Masaka yaro
Damn! Let me not expose you here but deep down you know we make you wiggle. We shall meet.

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Basiljoe: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by capnies: 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
THE SOCIETY MADE MEN TO BELIEVE THE OPPOSITE OF REALITY.
LETS TAKE VALENTINES DAY AS EXAMPLE, YOU FIRST TRY TO COVINCE A LADY TO BE YOUR VAL; MONEY AND. ENERGY WASTED PLUS A BP LIMBO, IF SHE ACCEPTS YOU SPEND MONEY TRYING TO PLEASE HER YOU BUY HER GIFTS AND FOOD AND DRINKS, SOME MEN EVEN BORROW BEG OR STEAL TO SPEND FOR THE LADY.
AFTER THE OUTING EITHER WITH YOUR CAR OR PUBLIC TRANSPORT ( SOME EVEN INSIST IT MUST BE BOLT OR UBER)
AFTER WASTING MONEY ON HER DURING THE DAY, YOU TAKE HER HOME, IN THE PROCESS YOU SPEND ANOTHER ENERGY FUCKING HER AND IN THE END YOU BRAG? FOR WHAT? DO YOU KNOW THAT THE AVERAGE ENERGY A MAN SPEND IN A ROUND OF SEX IS ENOUGH TO BRING A MEDIUM SIZE KETTLE WITH WATER TO BOIL AT 100%; AND THAT YOU EJACULATE BETWEEN 50 TO 150MILLION SPERM CELLS INTO HER, ANOTHER WASTAGE, HOW MUCH NUTRIENTS WOULD YOU EAT TO REPLACE THE LOST CELLS? WHAT OF DEHYDRATION FROM SWEAT. HOW MANY WOMEN HAVE YOU HEARD DIE DURING SEX. SOME OF US EVEN GO TO THE EXTENT OF TAKING SEX ENHANCERS TO SATISFY THE SAME LADY
LET ME SURPRISE YOU DO YOU KNOW THAT THE SPERM YOU EVACUATE INTO A LADY GIVVES HER BLOOD? WHEN THE SPERM DIES THE UTERUS ABSOLVES THE IRON AND OTHER NUTRIENT INTO THE BLOOD STREAM TO FORM MORE BLOOD FOR THE LADY.
ONLY MARRIED MEN GAIN A LITTLE FROM WOMEN BECAUSE BEFORE YOU SPEND YOUR ENERGY ON HER, SHE MUST HAVE COOKED FOR YOU, WASHED YOUR CLOTHES, CLEANED YOUR HOUSE AND DRESSED YOUR BED ETC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by densiks: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Talking trash

Women cannot actually sleep with men on their terms except they are dealing with sissies and sissies are not men they are half men.

4 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Elidrisy20: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Election is around the corner, una they here they discuss Gbola & kpekus matter, until una come vote TINUBU una eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by masui(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Roasted yansh..botanical name Craka Bumanacus

Translation...TOMORROW IS TOO FAR

Chai!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Candidlady: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pakute:

Damn! Let me not expose you here but deep down you know we make you wiggle. We shall meet.

Lmao

Have a nice day abeg
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Pakute: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

Lmao

Have a nice day abeg
Probably my next catch
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Candidlady: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pakute:

Probably my next catch

Your worn out net can't even catch a tilapia

This ocean might swallow you ..... Do you have what it takes to weather this storm ?

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Pakute: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

Your worn out net can't even catch a tilapia

This ocean might swallow you ..... Do you have what it takes to weather this storm ?
Where do you reside
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Aremwayne:
Gwarinpa, You ?
You should calm down o no Go vang
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by winner37(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
This okon has started to think up side down.
after eating forn the pot that says am not her type i play smart eat and break the pot i have to brag about it.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Fiscus105(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
cococandy:
They are bragging because they got chosen

They are bragging becos the lady not worth it

......a decent and respected lady who fell for decent guy and not neccesarlly cos of his money or his height would be respected inside and outside bedroom

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Fiscus105(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
capnies:
THE SOCIETY MADE MEN TO BELIEVE THE OPPOSITE OF REALITY.
LETS TAKE VALENTINES DAY AS EXAMPLE, YOU FIRST TRY TO COVINCE A LADY TO BE YOUR VAL; MONEY AND. ENERGY WASTED PLUS A BP LIMBO, IF SHE ACCEPTS YOU SPEND MONEY TRYING TO PLEASE HER YOU BUY HER GIFTS AND FOOD AND DRINKS, SOME MEN EVEN BORROW BEG OR STEAL TO SPEND FOR THE LADY.
AFTER THE OUTING EITHER WITH YOUR CAR OR PUBLIC TRANSPORT ( SOME EVEN INSIST IT MUST BE BOLT OR UBER)
AFTER WASTING MONEY ON HER DURING THE DAY, YOU TAKE HER HOME, IN THE PROCESS YOU SPEND ANOTHER ENERGY FUCKING HER AND IN THE END YOU BRAG? FOR WHAT? DO YOU KNOW THAT THE AVERAGE ENERGY A MAN SPEND IN A ROUND OF SEX IS ENOUGH TO BRING A MEDIUM SIZE KETTLE WITH WATER TO BOIL AT 100%; AND THAT YOU EJACULATE BETWEEN 50 TO 150MILLION SPERM CELLS INTO HER, ANOTHER WASTAGE, HOW MUCH NUTRIENTS WOULD YOU EAT TO REPLACE THE LOST CELLS? WHAT OF DEHYDRATION FROM SWEAT. HOW MANY WOMEN HAVE YOU HEARD DIE DURING SEX. SOME OF US EVEN GO TO THE EXTENT OF TAKING SEX ENHANCERS TO SATISFY THE SAME LADY
LET ME SURPRISE YOU DO YOU KNOW THAT THE SPERM YOU EVACUATE INTO A LADY GIVVES HER BLOOD? WHEN THE SPERM DIES THE UTERUS ABSOLVES THE IRON AND OTHER NUTRIENT INTO THE BLOOD STREAM TO FORM MORE BLOOD FOR THE LADY.
ONLY MARRIED MEN GAIN A LITTLE FROM WOMEN BECAUSE BEFORE YOU SPEND YOUR ENERGY ON HER, SHE MUST HAVE COOKED FOR YOU, WASHED YOUR CLOTHES, CLEANED YOUR HOUSE AND DRESSED YOUR BED ETC

Words from critical thinker!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out / Princess Shingle Rocks Swimsuit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.