Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman (60517 Views)

Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) / Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online / Ime Bishop "Okon Lagos" Dressed Like A Lady In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Bouncing2(m): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
That man is lying,,,SIMPle man like him
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Candidlady: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pakute:

Where do you reside

Abuja
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Le2money(m): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Sense will not kill u

tydi:
Popular Nollywood actor, Ime Bishop also known as Okon Lagos, has shared his two cents about men who brag about ‘using’ a woman after copulation.

Actor, Okon Lagos

Taking to his Instagram page, the comic actor stated that it’s women that should have bragging rights after having sex with a man and not the other way round because they have exclusive right to choose who they want to sleep with.

According to him, men shouldn’t brag because they can only sleep with women they “can” not women they “want”.

He wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaPHUqEAr10/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Okokon Okon.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Pakute: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

Abuja
You've said that before, where in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by cococandy(f): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Fiscus105:

They are bragging becos the lady not worth it

does this make sense to you? Is this logical in your opinion?.
Ask yourself what’s to brag about in sleeping with a “worthless” person.

I’ll give you a moment to process what you just typed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by kayperry: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
cococandy:
They are bragging because they got chosen

undecided since when did commodity choose a buyer, or you just wana feign ignorance
undecided since when did prey chose its predator undecided undecided

from the context "money for hand, back for ground ... who go select

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by difference5050: 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
How can this change the price of fuel now mtcheew
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Candidlady: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pakute:

You've said that before, where in Abuja

What are you

DSS

Sss

Interpol

FBI

undecided undecided

Do you wanna send an order from sofresh or bistro to my location undecided
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Luckysbab: 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

You guys only come online to brag iam pretty sure y'all will be succulent as boobs offline...

Alright.

Only offered an hypothesis; I'm not concerned about the we vs them bickering.

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Gentlevip: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Fornication advice
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Semaj77(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
tydi:
Popular Nollywood actor, Ime Bishop also known as Okon Lagos, has shared his two cents about men who brag about ‘using’ a woman after copulation.

Actor, Okon Lagos

Taking to his Instagram page, the comic actor stated that it’s women that should have bragging rights after having sex with a man and not the other way round because they have exclusive right to choose who they want to sleep with.

According to him, men shouldn’t brag because they can only sleep with women they “can” not women they “want”.

He wrote,

Men also choose who they want to have sex with , goes both ways

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Richarlison640(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
So even for real life this man no still get sense

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by dilini(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
Is he trying to justify a saying?
well, that's is his own opinion
though...

Anywayz, take a look at this video below
and explain to me if Jesus was not truly
mocked in that video..., Watch to the
end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iITcR-IBn8E

What do you think?
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Firstcitizen: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Trogge:
......... Am not you understood the message.
If u don't gerrit, 4get abourrit
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by EmmaLege: 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Why should I brag about bedding a woman, abii na achievement or investment e be?

i no understand too o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by uptownemmygee(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
This guyman Don dey jonz abi
All the pussy I drilled comes to my location and not the other way round, but I have never brag about bleeping any pussy bcoz someone was there b4 you.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FuckSilly: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wannabe redpillers don't understand..let them keep clowning around..
Most can't reason beyond s*x..they think they are fooling women.. shocked let me keep smiling..
But guess what women are smarter than that..i don't think any woman will start bragging about that tho..

Most men are in women's palm so no need to shout..after coming online to wail and form hard guy they go behind to beg women for s*x and the rest..so you see the game.. wink cheesy
[/s]
MUMU
Are you proud of your bodycount at your age?

Can u allow your brother marry someone like you?
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by matm: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
"Women sleep with who they want" is a fallacy.Maybe u are so cheap dt any dirty person in d name of a woman can sleep with u .If to u, u can sleep with, anything in skirt,.Then u are no longer a man but an animal.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Pakute: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

What are you

DSS

Sss

Interpol

FBI

undecided undecided

Do you wanna send an order from sofresh or bistro to my location undecided
Typical
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Naturescorner23(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bragging about bedding a girl isn't matured,only kids do so.

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by lookingfly: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Knack wey person go knack forget.....na him i wan use brag! Wey all kpekus na the same, abegiiii. I no brag about money, na kpekus. Mtchew!

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
FuckSilly:
[s][/s]
MUMU
Are you proud of your bodycount at your age?

Can u allow your brother marry someone like you?
Why not?
undecided
Does that even matter?all that matters is the attitude.. wink kiss
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Goldbw122(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
tydi:

Actor, Okon Lagos

He wrote,

It's not an investment so why should a man brag?
That is a bad attitude.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by sexdoll: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
he's both right and wrong.

right because it is actually the women who decides who and when she's getting fucked_

wrong because a man knows that once a woman is fucked_ by him, all her shakara don end.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by phemmyfour: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Most can't reason beyond s*x..they think they are fooling women.. shocked let me keep smiling..
But guess what women are smarter than that..i don't think any woman will start bragging about that tho..

Most men are in women's palm so no need to shout..after coming online to wail and form hard guy they go behind to beg women for s*x and the rest..so you see the game.. wink cheesy
It's not all men. A lady has been on my case for some time now. She didn't succeed as a single lady, I don't know what give her the impression that she LL succeed now as a married woman

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by Ofadaman(m): 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
He's right, same way we don't marry a woman. They marry us.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
phemmyfour:
It's not all men. A lady has been on my case for some time now. She didn't succeed as a single lady, I don't know what give her the impression that she LL succeed now as a married woman
Reread my statement.. kiss
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by phemmyfour: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Reread my statement.. kiss
I can't...i m lazy
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
phemmyfour:
I can't...i m lazy
Can you imagine.. cry cry cry
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by brandsoncharlie: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Any man who begs for sex from any woman is a stupid man.
A woman knows what she wants that's why not all women can be laid by every man.
Re: Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Any man who begs for sex from any woman is a stupid man.
A woman knows what she wants that's why not all women can be laid by every man.
Indeed.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) / Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.