Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet (9331 Views)

Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) / Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ / Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by Chigozirimkpoma: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
cool
Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by NLban: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
OnionBandit:
Hausa men too soft under this Buhari regime mehn..and I think it's just for the love and respect they ve got for Buhari, otherwise, one Hausa head rolled in the south east will be replaced with 100 mkpurumiri heads in the north
When other tribes are attacked in the North, what is usually the response of the Governors of those states where they reside?

Your head is full of hate?

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by JooEeL(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lol.

I think I am of the opinion that the Igbo rulers are captive of the Hausas.
grin

And that fool too called Seyi Makinde. undecided

Hausa people came and killed Yorubas on their own lands in shasha. You brought in soldiers. Abandoned the Yoruba casualties and compensated the Hausas.

Igbos, Yorubas. Make una start dey give unaself sense dey find correct exit road from this zoo o. The next 2 decades go bad. cool

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by Entprys(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
If it is in Anambra, they will collect N500k from Obiano for each fulani killed.

that will be a business for miyeti allah

1 Like

Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
MY DEAR IGBO KINDRED,I ADVISE YOU TO WEED OUT THOSE VIOLENT ELEMENTS AMONG YOU IN ABIA OWERRI AND ENUGU TO STOP THIS CANAGE AND MADNESS. STOP THE SENSESLESS KILLINGS IN IGBOLAND,SUPPORT A ONE-IGBO PRESIDENCY 2023. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH BLOOD LETTING IN IGBOLAND OVER MONEY AND MERE MATERIAL THINGS!
IF MALLAM BEGIN KILL IGBOS FOR NORTH NOW UNA GO SEY MALLAM NA ONE WAY TRAFIC.
LETS BE CIVIL AND ADDRESS THE ISSUES WITHOUT HARMING THE INNOCENT NON IGBO INDEGENE,AFTERALL SOME FULANI PPL HERE FOR ABUJA HATE THEIR BUHARI BRODA PASS UNA. undecided
Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
OnionBandit:
Hausa men too soft under this Buhari regime mehn..and I think it's just for the love and respect they ve got for Buhari, otherwise, one Hausa head rolled in the south east will be replaced with 100 mkpurumiri heads in the north
[/s]
far from reality aren't you?
you've forgotten that this is 2022 and nobody has monopoly over violence.
besides they know better not to escalate something that will hasten the breakup of this hell hole

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by shortIGBOman: 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
ButterBurger:
The governor wan beg them.
Slave mentality

He must beg his Northern masters. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
ButterBurger:
Slave mentality
people were killed for God sake have a heart

1 Like

Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by onikoyikosoko: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
ButterBurger:
Slave mentality

His primary job is to protect lives and properties of people residing in his state.....
Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by ajl: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
OnionBandit:

It goes beyond that. Northerners know within themselves that they couldn't continue to act recklessly as they used to do before because they have put themselves in a tight corner, and because the unity of the country is at stake, for which they would be the biggest loser if things fall apart. Haven't they done enough killing already. The fulani terrorists particularly. Now some people have choose to communicate with them in the language they understand. Sadly violence would lead to more violence, and it doesn't guarantee best outcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
The governor wan ask them
Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
[quote author=colorsofrainbow post=110444274]
You and your Fulani masters should try any nonense and see Buhari's government distabilize

You're making mouth on internet...

The ibo population in Kano is more than
entire hausa population in east.
One single attack on them in Kano will massive blow to igbos.

Remember your great great grand parents has been migrating to North more than 200 hundred years ago for survival
Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by Nkitara: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
OnionBandit:
Before no be now bro, try dey focus bandit
Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by colorsofrainbow: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
[quote author=Merseycider post=110449137][/quote]

Make dem kill Igbos wey dey North nah.
No be by talk grin
Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
OnionBandit:

Hausa have evolved to very civilised tribe but okoros have replaced Hausa as the most violent people in Nigeria after fulani, but fulani are wiser than them

1 Like

Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by Donedeal1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Return match loading.
Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
OnionBandit:
Lol... You wish.
Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by Str8talk21: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
People claiming these attack was caused by IPOB/ESN should better respect themselves. Why are you blaming what happened on Ndi-Igbo, is it Ndi-Igbo that are doing cattle rustling in the North ? What makes u think your mindless marauding killer Fulani herdsmen have not brought their stock in trade into Igbo land.
Better be warned.
Finally, if I may ask , do any Fulani man own any centimeters square of land in Igbo land?
I will advise all Fulani man, woman, not ur girl and even their cattle or dogs, whether born or migrated to Igbo land to leave because we don't want them, because they bring nothing else but death and destruction.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by AntiBMC(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
fulani herdsmen ve killed scores and destroyed properties in ebonyi , enugu , benue and plateau. how many northern governor initiated a peace meeting?

Took the words right out of my mouth. Don't mind all these vseless as$lickers we have for governors in the SE
Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by AntiBMC(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
SlyDev:

Hausa have evolved to very civilised tribe but okoros have replaced Hausa as the most violent people in Nigeria after fulani, but fulani are wiser than them

Talking absolute gibb£rish as usual. Clap for urself... You’ve outdone urself once again.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by Audukaya: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
OnionBandit:
Of course
Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by Jostoman: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
ButterBurger:
Slave mentality
this is the best decision from ikpeazu.
Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by Jostoman: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
This is the best decision from ikpeazu
Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Loud it.....Not just beg with full payment and extras for inconvenience

ButterBurger:
Slave mentality
Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
so says...

shortIGBOman:

He must beg his Northern masters. grin

Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
uhmmmm Igede,Benue...what did they do? see don't whine me ooo,I'm telling you now

PARADIZEPRIEST:
MY DEAR IGBO KINDRED,I ADVISE YOU TO WEED OUT THOSE VIOLENT ELEMENTS AMONG YOU IN ABIA OWERRI AND ENUGU TO STOP THIS CANAGE AND MADNESS. STOP THE SENSESLESS KILLINGS IN IGBOLAND,SUPPORT A ONE-IGBO PRESIDENCY 2023. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH BLOOD LETTING IN IGBOLAND OVER MONEY AND MERE MATERIAL THINGS!
IF MALLAM BEGIN KILL IGBOS FOR NORTH NOW UNA GO SEY MALLAM NA ONE WAY TRAFIC.
LETS BE CIVIL AND ADDRESS THE ISSUES WITHOUT HARMING THE INNOCENT NON IGBO INDEGENE,AFTERALL SOME FULANI PPL HERE FOR ABUJA HATE THEIR BUHARI BRODA PASS UNA. undecided

Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by Thomist(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
OnionBandit:

You forgot we are not coward like Afonja.
Those era of toying with the life of Easterners are gone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traditional Ruler, Others Killed In Zamfara / Gov. Obi Cancels Birthday Celebration / Allocation Of New Polling Units: Senate Advices INEC To Postpone Till After 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.