Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet (9373 Views)

Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) / Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ / Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Loud it....Where you dey? I don't know about makinde being a fool but thief as a politician I know ..Delta state my state na him worse pass, these niggas are everywhere and they all seem to come from kano and that's a big fat lie..I'm really worried, they just don't wanna rent houses nd live decently. It's crazy man

JooEeL:
Lol.

I think I am of the opinion that the Igbo rulers are captive of the Hausas.
grin

And that fool too called Seyi Makinde. undecided

Hausa people came and killed Yorubas on their own lands in shasha. You brought in soldiers. Abandoned the Yoruba casualties and compensated the Hausas.

Igbos, Yorubas. Make una start dey give unaself sense dey find correct exit road from this zoo o. The next 2 decades go bad. cool
Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
Wake me up from sleep when Yewa is restored and igangans back from Benin republic. That's the real boss down there,forget all your online mouth..

GeneralPula:
Flatinoz have destroyed SE beyond redemption..

Las las, we’ll chase them away from Nigeria and adopt a sane country..

Benin republick kuku have interest in becoming a state in Nigeria..

Make them Biafra or death people leave make saber people enter jae..

Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by ButterBurger: 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Loud it.....Not just beg with full payment and extras for inconvenience

I tell you
Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by JooEeL(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Loud it....Where you dey? I don't know about makinde being a fool but thief as a politician I know ..Delta state my state na him worse pass, these niggas are everywhere and they all seem to come from kano and that's a big fat lie..I'm really worried, they just don't wanna rent houses nd live decently. It's crazy man

Really crazy o bro. I be South-west bobo. Mostly Lagos and Osun state bro.

We are in trouble in this country, brother.
Re: Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet by Godswings(m): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
If these killings had happened in the North against the Igbos, many internet warriors would have called Northerners unprintable names. I still wonder why some of our igbo brothers (IPOB terrorist) keep killing innocent northerners doing their legitimate business.

The question still begging for answer is "Who is actually the untamed animal between the killer and the victims?"

The good southerners need to start vociferating against these barbaric acts or wait until the North respond to them in the language they always understand.

I only feel sympathetic for Igbos in the north and their businesses.

Everyone is gradually getting tired of the atrocities of our people(Igbos) at home(nigeria) and abroad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Atiku’s Election As President Means For Sports In Nigeria – Dr Oche Otorkpa / Francis Nwifuru: PDP, APGA Guber Candidates Not Needed In My Government / Press Release On Terrorist Attacks In Yobe And Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.