Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,652 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened (52768 Views)

Tinubu Has Intervened In Fubara, Wike Rift - PDP Govs Forum Chair, Mohammed / Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor / Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by fareed69(m): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
Old Foooooooooooooool
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
We are not fulani or mad people who trek from one region to others.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by NGpatriot: 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
simply22:

Gbam!
The just insulted the Southwest (the Yorubas). He has forgotten that without the Yorubas, he would not have won the election in the first instance. Interesting.

Only according to Igbos.

How come the SW don't feel insulted but Igbos with zero PDP infrastructures feels insulted...

God Bless PMB.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by izubext007: 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
It's better u allow people to trek, than allow the economy of the country to trek.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by NGpatriot: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
This money that the crooked, looting and sharing incompetent PDP clowns looted and shared was enough to build 2 Lagos Ibadan railway.., I mean 2 Lagos Ibadan railway without borrowing 1 kobo from anywhere...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
NGpatriot:

I askedt you a simple question, why was it more under GEJ than the presidents and heads of state before him.

And while you are at it, explain to us why rice was more expensive under GEJ than under OBJ.

Answer question and stop acting as if you failed WAEC.
Tout-ish like MC Oluomo..

Come rule Na make we see

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by tete7000(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
babaolofin:

Buhari tried on the transport system. The Lagos Ibadan Expressway project in particular.

I don't know why non Yorubas are so bittered about this statement. What concerns them? I have been asking a question which nobody has answered, that is ; they should show me one developmental project Jonathan / Pius Anyim executed in South West? None.

Last week Tuesday I was at Ibadan going to UI and observed the project is now going inward the city on Tollgate - Iwo Road route presently around Olorunsogo / Academy area. This road is still going to OJoo to link with the Expressway constructed by Obj to Northern route. This type of project is very developmental and historical and can only be constructed by South West supported government. My fear is that the project cannot get to Ojo before May 29, 2023 at the pace of work.

Governor Seyi Makinde should forget about PDP and support FG for accelerated completion of this gigantic project. Yoruba ronu.

Late Yinka Odumakin appealed to Arc Mike Onelemen the Minister of Works under Jonathan to reconstruct the road. He once came with the Minister to this road to show him the deplorable situation until political warfare began against 2015. When Oil sells between $108 to $130 per barrel and almost $20 billion out of Obasanjo saving spent they did not remember the road until there is no money and election approaching.

During this period, it was sweeter, shorter and enjoyable travelling from PortHarcourt or Onitsha to ORE only to come into CRISIS and CHAOS from Ijebu Ode to Lagos. Yorubas must think.

And he constructed the road he is renovating abi?
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Unfortunately,you don't even know the meaning of Afonja- in Ilorin,so reasoning the same way!
We are confused of the statement from the President,as we are yet to understand,why Abuja was mentioned!
There is absolutely nothing reasonable the president has to say. Someone who is intellectually deficient!! Seriously, what intelligent thing has this man said in his entire life even when he was military dictator in 1984?
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Benzemma(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Another bomb shell.
After calling Igbos dot nation, here he comes again calling Yorubas trekking nation also. To make matter worst, he is even praising himself saying thank God he came to their rescue.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Islacourt: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
I pity many followers here because they are many who don’t know Buhari so I really don’t blame them if they do not know as well that Bubu is dead long time ….!!! Na game una dey see but sorry to those who believe there is anything real there
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by BigYash: 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
You mean he should pray for his own blessings and stop blamingthedevil? grin
You gerit

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by snowball11(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
People actually waited on cue to vote this one as president? undecided

What a collosal mess of epic proportions! grin
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
tete7000:

And he constructed the road he is renovating abi?

Reconstruction.

During Jonathan, travelling from Onitsha or PortHarcout to ORE is shorter, smoother and enjoyable only to face crisis and chaos from Ijebu Ode to Lagos. How was your conscience as at that time?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by foreshore(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Haykinx98(m): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Omoo Southwest really need to be grateful to this man,If not we would still using riding horses from place to place by now

Thank you Buhari for introducing Car and Railways to the southwest,We always thought it is an alien mode of transport before. angry. Now you've opened our eyes the more.

No be your fault,Na that man wey trek come meet you for Abuja 2015 cause am.Oloribu eyan
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by asmovic(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Anyways:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/if-i-hadnt-intervened-people-wouldve-been-trekking-from-lagos-to-abuja-buhari/
if he really said this,then, he has just trippled his foolery. His days are numbered. Then, we will celebrate his going back to Daura if he makes it there. Agbaya aki dani dani.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Spandau: 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Spandau: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
tito44:

Nothing presidential in any of his talk. Too shallow and myopic

And this is the man seunmsg was eulogizing and praising.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by richie240: 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Igbos! grin grin

drololaaof:
It is an insult to us in South west in saner climes ALL southwester in your govt ought to resign and quit . We have good roads and railway system before your destructive govt with poor management ,insecurity ,downward slide of the economy etc . The roads that should not take more than 36 months the repair and reconstruct is taking years with it adverse effect of holdup and delays.
Same ol' analogue format!
Un a nor dey taya?!
grin grin
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by zumbigbo(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
See your special fool. Did you enjoy the change?
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
naija4life247:
Idiot.

He thinks that Southerners are like his Fulani brothers who walk with Cows from Sokoto to Oshogbo. Useless Almajaris born by the roadside by destitute parents.
is not southerners It's Yoruba that's what he said grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by LILTJAY: 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
freshkpomo:

Very Useless people...2022 just make me know say Yoruba people nor get sense (At least the ones on nairaland), I don't know about others. They so much enjoy the life of slavery and if you tell them the truth they will call you IPOB because they have nothing meaningful to say to you, even when all my Posts states I am from Benin city, Edo State.
shutup and vote for your own candidate. . Let us vote for oir own candidate
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by richie240: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by BoBiafra(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
The Olodo, Presidiot.
Have spoken.

Buhari failed all military exams- IBB.
The former Nigerian Military President,
Gen Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) has described the former dictator and
APC Presidential candidate for the 2015
election, Pa Muhammadu Buhari, as a
weak leader and who failed all his military exams and does not understand the differences in Nigeria..
"Pa Muhammadu Buhari (72) is the only Nigerian senior military officer that failed all the senior examinations in
the history of Nigerian Military.
If you check the official names of officers
likes of IBB, Idiagbon, Diya, Danjuma, Akhigbe, Abdulsalami, Aikhomu.
etc you see a suffix, FSS, Psc, MNi., Pa
Muhammadu Buhari has none. He failed the Command and Staff College exams and all other Military examinations (Psc
means Pass staff college)."
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by BoBiafra(m): 12:06am On Feb 23, 2022
Welcome to the slave camp of Liegeria grin
No single part of Nigeria agreed ;to be together in this stupid arrangement; with a fraudulent 1999 constitution.
Why wont they think; that yall are stupid ;yall are just a mere pawn; in there chess game ;without any citizenship rights. Nigeria is an enterprise a business centre ;where the elites (The criminals) who fight to take over the enterprise ;to steal ;kill and destroy for there own selfish gains.
Yall have to wake up , stop justifying there fraudulent constitution ;by pretending that yall actually conduct a fair election in Liegeria. Why not ask for a referendum not election/selection ;Not even 100 Obama's; and Bill Clinton ; or Mandela ,can change any thing, with this Fraudulent system.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by BoBiafra(m): 12:16am On Feb 23, 2022
Sometimes- I just wonder how much our leaders ,use suffering and ,poverty as a means to justify ,what they are suppose to do....Oga president the rail way project is your work, not a gift to the citizens.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Soukiss(m): 12:19am On Feb 23, 2022
Fake news.as I ear that kaduna State governor name
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Amah70: 12:32am On Feb 23, 2022
OfficialAwol:
So what is the correlation between Lagos-Ibadan Rail line and trekking to Abuja?

Did you construct Lagos-Abuja rail line?

Or does it translate therefore that when people get to Ibadan from Lagos, they trek the remaining distance?

See the fool zombies are supporting.

So before the rail, were people trekking?

The places where the rail lines are not working yet, are those people trekking?

Buhari no just get sense. Just like his zombies and Tinubu urchins.

LMAORTF.
This our president eeee.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by UnabashedIPOB: 12:33am On Feb 23, 2022
“We should look at advancement in terms of Infrastructure. No country can advance without infrastructure. There used to be railways, especially people from Southern Kaduna will remember this.

If this lMBEClLE actually believes the above highlighted statements to be true, why is the southeast left out in the scheme of things? Can any of you Buhari idiots and Sai babarians answer the question?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by poiZon: 1:00am On Feb 23, 2022
doctokwus:
Always manifesting his limited mental capacity and education made worse by his noted senility.
A former disciple.

Doctokwus discipleship can never be compared to what these new twats are bragging about.

May ur Deliverance be permanent!
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by ddeola: 1:02am On Feb 23, 2022
Look who's talking. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) / 11 Nigerian Incoming Senators Facing Corruption Probe / How Nigeria's Kings Lost Their Power - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.