Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,675 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened (52769 Views)

Tinubu Has Intervened In Fubara, Wike Rift - PDP Govs Forum Chair, Mohammed / Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor / Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by SarkinYarki: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
tito44:
Fool!!

Always reasoning backwards

A very useless fool at that ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by SarkinYarki: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
doctokwus:
Always manifesting his limited mental capacity and education made worse by his noted senility.

You saw through this man early enough
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by olasquare: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Truly this man has dementia disease, and is surrounded by people who feed him lies. We say GEJ is an ATM machine without pin code. When this monument leaves office, the truth will filter out that he is a bank safe without security code combinations, so anyone at anytime can just go in and carry anything....bigger than ATM machines. Nigeria has truly gone back way too far with this man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Lessel: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
He who thinks anyhow must talk anyhow. Their president thinks anyhow!! quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=110452681]This man talks anyhow[/quote]
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by hotseat: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
This is what you get when you have a nonentity as a president.

So crude and unrefined!

Buhari is anything but presidential in all his utterances and doings!

Warapiri!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Lessel: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
He who thinks anyhow must talk anyhow. quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=110452681]This man talks anyhow[/quote]
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by NGpatriot: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
hotseat:
This is what you get when you have a nonentity as a president.

So crude and unrefined!

Buhari is anything but presidential in all his utterances and doings!

Warapiri!

This is the difference between crude and unrefined..

God Bless PMB?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by freshkpomo(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
NGpatriot:

What do you do without road and rail and even considering the countless number of Nigerians that perish under on that horrible road that the useless looting and stealing PDP spent 16 years building and still abandoned or the Lagos Ibadan railway that that they same useless and worthless PDP left for dead on the drawing board for 13 years? Will you fly or walk?

Sadly for you, Fulani obviously get better sense than you many times over..

Zombie way na one way..... You dey enjoy Nigeria like this with the inflation and Insecurity bah? Ogun go kill you.... How much be dollar now? Make Shango fall fir your Head... Must una turn everything to party fight? Na oromila and Esun go use your evil heart beat drum this Night...
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by mywells: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
North West,North East,North south, Northern North,are good in trekking it's amaze me when I see them trekking with chart with load from point A to Zero they used to trekking all the days of their lives.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by silverlinen(m): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Nna, show us one single project any of your PDP presidents and uncles since 1999 commissioned anywhere in the SE...

You Igbos are just used to failure, hatred, bitterness, jealousy and bad bele.. grin grin grin
And you Afonjas are used to being slaves and are always ready for the calls of your slave masters whom are the foolanis grin
Keep being slaves and i sure say na your skull dem go mine next..lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Haywhyluv: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
And this one na President..This time shall pass
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by NGpatriot: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
freshkpomo:
Zombie way na one way..... You dey enjoy Nigeria like this with the inflation and Insecurity bah? Ogun go kill you.... How much be dollar now? Make Shango fall fir your Head... Must una turn everything to party fight? Na oromila and Esun go use your evil heart beat drum this Night...
[/s]

ipob zombie, stick to your usual hateful, bitter, bad bele and enemy of progress way of life..

Btw, the dollar was $22 under abacha so was it also $22 under GEJ?

You Igbos and sense are enemies..

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by NGpatriot: 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
silverlinen:

And you Afonjas are used to being slaves and are always ready for the calls of your slave masters whom are the foolanis
Keep being slaves and i sure say na your skull dem go mine next..lol
[/s]

Show us one single project any of your PDP presidents and uncles since 1999 commissioned anywhere in the SE...

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

ipob zombie, stick to your usual hateful, bitter, bad bele and enemy of progress way of life..

grin grin grin
see you reasoning like a dog..

With this your sense or reasoning , it implies that we should expect it to be N1000/ dollar under the bullion van SW president?

GOD FORBID

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by lomprico(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Useless fool
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by freshkpomo(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin
Zombie see your defence!!! So you mean to say APC planned this all along because it was lesser under Abacha? Did they not promised to reverse it back?.. stupid people like you keep dragging PDP,why did they not maintain it the way PDP have it to them even if they could not keep their promises? What about Insecurity that has worsened....

Nairalanders make una come see this zombie slave president vof trekkers club calling me IPOB because he has nothing reasonable to say...check me comments,you will know where I am from.... Edo people get sense,we nor be mumu slaves like una!!! So because the past Government was poor it is now a reason to make things worse abi? It's like saying because two boys killed a girl for Ritual,all girls should be killed for rituals subsequently abi? Because the evil favours you... I repeat na Ogun go kill you... Anyway rain fall, Shango go use your heart quench thirst..... You go loose your loved ones just like many Nigerians loosing their loved ones to the Fulani Terrorists of your APC Government..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by EagleNest(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
President of Nigeria grin
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Habiyo: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
tito44:
This clown of a president thinks everyone in this country is fulani that treks from north to south
No! He is Slave Machandizer. we all need independence from Britain
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by freshkpomo(m): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
silverlinen:

And you Afonjas are used to being slaves and are always ready for the calls of your slave masters whom are the foolanis grin
Keep being slaves and i sure say na your skull dem go mine next..lol grin grin

Very Useless people...2022 just make me know say Yoruba people nor get sense (At least the ones on nairaland), I don't know about others. They so much enjoy the life of slavery and if you tell them the truth they will call you IPOB because they have nothing meaningful to say to you, even when all my Posts states I am from Benin city, Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by freshkpomo(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

With this your sense or reasoning , it implies that we should expect it to be N1000/ dollar under the bullion van SW president?

GOD FORBID

I tell you o....him just pain me say na Yoruba dey mumu themselves like this..We Edo people be too go hold them for high esteem based on our history together.. But today I spit on their trekking head with the rubbish they are vomiting...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by silverlinen(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
freshkpomo:

Very Useless people...2022 just make me know say Yoruba people nor get sense (At least the ones on nairaland), I don't know about others. They so much enjoy the life of slavery and if you tell them the truth they will call you IPOB because they have nothing meaningful to say to you, even when all my Posts states I am from Benin city, Edo State.
The dude's so dump and senseless..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Chubbyflaiva(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
I can't wait for this whatever to finish his tenure and vanish into irrelevance from the Nigerian socio political space. I am sick and tired of hearing nonsense from this old for nothing non entity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by gudugudumeje: 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
What a most stupid statement? One from an inebriated Buhari so power drunk and nepotism is made his official polic. Just, just like that he destroyed and torn.the 1983/84 Lagos Tram Intracity trail project - such that made LAGSG to lose a whopping $100m then - an equivalence of over $1bn today. What a drunk man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by gudugudumeje: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
What a most stupid statement? One from an inebriated Buhari so power drunk and nepotism is made his official polic. Just, just like that he destroyed and torn.the 1983/84 Lagos Tram Intracity trail project - such that made LAGSG to lose a whopping $100m then - an equivalence of over $1bn today. What a drunk man and a savage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by silverlinen(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
freshkpomo:

I tell you o....him just pain me say na Yoruba dey mumu themselves like this..We Edo people be too go hold them for high esteem based on our history together.. But today I spit on their trekking head with the rubbish they are vomiting...
Ovbie Edo, which history together?
Omion our history and legacy can never be intertwined with this slaves off a tribe. NEVER

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by dalass(f): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
tito44:
This clown of a president thinks everyone in this country is fulani that treks from north to south

And back to the North even into Niger before he used our money to build railway into Niger
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by LZAA: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
I remember telling people before this disaster of a president was voted in that afonjas hate for all things igbo will destroy this contraption
Even on twitter yesterday one of them was calling goodluck an igbo man grin grin
Oh well na dem sabi
Sai change
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by tito44: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
NGpatriot:
Show us one single project any of your PDP presidents and uncles since 1999 commissioned anywhere in the SE...

Common shurup there! Shameless zombie!! Human beings are talking, you sef wan put mouth
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by simply22: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Anyways:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/if-i-hadnt-intervened-people-wouldve-been-trekking-from-lagos-to-abuja-buhari/

Gbam!
The just insulted the Southwest (the Yorubas). He has forgotten that without the Yorubas, he would not have won the election in the first instance. Interesting.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
EagleNest:
President of Nigeria grin

Buhari tried on the transport system. The Lagos Ibadan Expressway project in particular.

I don't know why non Yorubas are so bittered about this statement. What concerns them? I have been asking a question which nobody has answered, that is ; they should show me one developmental project Jonathan / Pius Anyim executed in South West? None.

Last week Tuesday I was at Ibadan going to UI and observed the project is now going inward the city on Tollgate - Iwo Road route presently around Olorunsogo / Academy area. This road is still going to OJoo to link with the Expressway constructed by Obj to Northern route. This type of project is very developmental and historical and can only be constructed by South West supported government. My fear is that the project cannot get to Ojo before May 29, 2023 at the pace of work.

Governor Seyi Makinde should forget about PDP and support FG for accelerated completion of this gigantic project. Yoruba ronu.

Late Yinka Odumakin appealed to Arc Mike Onelemen the Minister of Works under Jonathan to reconstruct the road. He once came with the Minister to this road to show him the deplorable situation until political warfare began against 2015. When Oil sells between $108 to $130 per barrel and almost $20 billion out of Obasanjo saving spent they did not remember the road until there is no money and election approaching.

During this period, it was sweeter, shorter and enjoyable travelling from PortHarcourt or Onitsha to ORE only to come into CRISIS and CHAOS from Ijebu Ode to Lagos. Yorubas must think.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by NGpatriot: 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

GOD FORBID

I askedt you a simple question, why was it more under GEJ than the presidents and heads of state before him.

And while you are at it, explain to us why rice was more expensive under GEJ than under OBJ.

Answer question and stop acting as if you failed WAEC.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11 Nigerian Incoming Senators Facing Corruption Probe / How Nigeria's Kings Lost Their Power - BBC / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.