Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,831 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened (52772 Views)

Tinubu Has Intervened In Fubara, Wike Rift - PDP Govs Forum Chair, Mohammed / Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor / Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Brushstrokes20: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
# usual bullocks! undecided
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by franchasng: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Frontend:
Igbos in this forum if yoruba people call you 5% call them Trek Trek

Nawao so person fit trek from lagos to abuja abi na ibadan surfer dey for southwest no be small
Igbos are exposed and wise people, we don't take foolish statement from a senile terrorist serious unlike the gullible, cowardly afon....jas shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by CSTRR: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
The moment buhari leaves in 2023, even without doing anything, price levels and inflation will slide down.

Just by buhari removing his hands from the economy, some things will automatically start normalising.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Bimpe29: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Haba! What is the meaning of that statement?
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by FLYFIRE(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
That is for the support ...e good for una grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Zorn: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This man talks anyhow
make he give them since them no want get sense for that side

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by juman(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
He used superlative words to describe his achievement.
On that, he has done better than southerners that spent together fourteen years at aso rock.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by madone: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
The president is right .... all we know is 2023 is next year he should and come and go

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by richie240: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
Awwwwwnnnn....I'm so moved at d (sudden) 'love' showed by ibos towards d southwest.
grin grin
Amojii:
SW need to clap back at this man statement...

This statement is an insult to S/west people as a whole.
Awwwnnnnn....so touching!
Never knew u gyes cared ds much o
cheesy cheesy

Governor: "I love coca-cola"
Demons: "the man tork say pepsi get poison"
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Babaken(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
That's what you get when your ancestors lick ass just to be in power.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
What rubbish!

I was driving with no issues well before this man got to power.

Now I'm almost trekking because of the price of petrol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by NGpatriot: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
franchasng:
Yorubas and Tilumbu urchins will never attack this senile President for making this dumb statement as usual, all because they want to use fake support to deceive Buhari and the North into helping their thiefing son Tilumbu to become President in 2023.

Watch how they will cowardly leave Buhari and start attacking Igbos. This is what they call sophisticated politics grin

I guess it wasn't dumb to dash your worthless votes to the PDP since 1999 and did not even get 1 single gutter or anything commissioned in the whole of SE, but you want the SW to be mad because PMB gave us 156km rail system with beautiful stations and the modernized Lagos Ibadan railway, both projects abandoned by your looting and stealing PDP uncles..

You Igbos really do reason and think upside down, you hate progress and development so much that when you see one, you get mad, you get sad and upset..

Losers..

'
God Bless PMB.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by CSTRR: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
In 1984, due to the mismanagement of the economy, buhari was forced to institute price controls when inflation got to breaking point.

He enforced price control through the whip and lash.

Now in 2022, prices have gone up again only matched by his 1984 levels.

Unfortunately, he cannot force price controls now, and so Nigerians are fucckked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by ellizy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ela igi Mo la go
Osinwin!
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Navalsadiq(m): 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
A good product does not need too much advertisement it will advertise it self
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by CSTRR: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
I heard that Nutri C is no longer in production by the company.

It's too expensive to produce nowadays.

This was s a product that costs N20 just before buhari got in.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Akanoaaa(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless President Buhari God Bless South West God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

The actual headline and what the President said

What's the different?
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by iReddington: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hate and bitterness can't make certain people reason clearly again. There's nothing sinister in what the President said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by ellizy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Osinwin
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Validated: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Fantastic failure

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by myrates: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by richie240: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
You say so because u reason like a human being!
iReddington:
Hate and bitterness can't make people reason clearly again. There's nothing sinister in what the President said.
Those guys are sooooooo frustrated that they hold on to straws.
Sometimes I try to pity them.

They are so messed up in d head, walahi.
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lol......
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Coldie(m): 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
People that have been president and Vice President that couldn’t stop there people from trekking.

If it’s left to me Gej should be our next president
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
I don't care who God blesses..Just insult igbos thats all I'm here for.. I dey watch

NGpatriot:

I guess it wasn't dumb to dash your worthless votes to the PDP since 1999 and did not even get 1 single gutter or anything commissioned in the whole of SE, but you want the SW to be mad because PMB gave us 156km rail system with beautiful stations and the modernized Lagos Ibadan railway, both projects abandoned by your looting and stealing PDP uncles..

You Igbos really do reason and think upside down, you hate progress and development so much that when you see one, you get mad, you get sad and upset..

Losers..

'
God Bless PMB.. grin

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Dearlord(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless South West
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless you too for finding the truth cheesy
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nah.....We wiser than that

Frontend:
Igbos in this forum if yoruba people call you 5% call them Trek Trek

Nawao so person fit trek from lagos to abuja abi na ibadan surfer dey for southwest no be small
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by bmdmix11: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless South West
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

was the difference
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by fkj950ax(m): 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Omo,
See finishing
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Gkemz: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
JAWBONE:
grin grin angry grin

South West Ponmo and Bole BMC be like :

Baba you are right. If not for you, we will still be living in mud houses. Sai Baba #IstandWithBuhari

Those mfers can eat Buhari's shit right now to protect Tinubu's presidential ambition.

Their god has spoken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11 Nigerian Incoming Senators Facing Corruption Probe / How Nigeria's Kings Lost Their Power - BBC / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.