Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Once A Week - Can You Date Such? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once A Week - Can You Date Such? (2101 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once A Week - Can You Date Such? by repogirl1: 5:37am On Jun 27, 2011
I've been dating my boyfriend for some months now. He's young though almost close to forty. I'm much younger and am used to dating young guys close to my age. Anyway, long story short is that this my boyfriend is ok with just having sex once a week or so. I used to think it was because he is a busy guy and we I can only go to his place during the weekend when I'm free. But I'm afraid that once a week is all he can cope with. He is seriously talking about marriage and I'm concerned about this set-back bc my last bf was very voracious and can do the act seven days a week twice/thrice a day.
Re: Once A Week - Can You Date Such? by deniyor: 5:39am On Jun 27, 2011
grin You want more?
Re: Once A Week - Can You Date Such? by repogirl1: 5:41am On Jun 27, 2011
deniyor:

grin You want more?

Lol no not really, after all that is why I ran from my last bf who I couldn't cope with. But I want to know if it is normal for this guy to be so undemanding for se-x or is there a prob?
Re: Once A Week - Can You Date Such? by 190: 5:57am On Jun 27, 2011
Repo girl drop your digits with me
Re: Once A Week - Can You Date Such? by femmy2010(m): 6:02am On Jun 27, 2011
If you want then simply ask him.
Re: Once A Week - Can You Date Such? by ragdollz: 6:17am On Jun 27, 2011
190:

Repo girl drop your digits with me

shameless woman-towel!!

@ rep-girl, just what are you asking for? More sexx, or to know if he's normal? Well sha obviously it bothers you, esp since he seems so easily satisfied. Maybe when you start living together as husband and wife he'll be more active with you bed-wise. Right now necessity allows you to only once a week. Sorry grin tongue
Re: Once A Week - Can You Date Such? by Tosinville(m): 6:37am On Jun 27, 2011
Just because you barely demand for sex from ur girlfriend, does it means you're not normal?¿¿ am hearing this for the first time & as a matter of fact, everybody can never be highly sexed folks so he is normal and stop worrying over craps.

If u need it, call him & tell whenever you want it cos men shouldn't be the only one demanding for sex or is it an amateur relationship that you guys can't open up to yourself?
Re: Once A Week - Can You Date Such? by Mynd44: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2011
Have you discussed this with him?
Re: Once A Week - Can You Date Such? by forkadict(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2011
repo girl:

I've been dating my boyfriend for some months now. He's young though almost close to forty. I'm much younger and am used to dating young guys close to my age. Anyway, long story short is that this my boyfriend is ok with just Being Intimate once a week or so. I used to think it was because he is a busy guy and we I can only go to his place during the weekend when I'm free. But I'm afraid that once a week is all he can cope with. He is seriously talking about marriage and I'm concerned about this set-back bc my last bf was very voracious and can do the act seven days a week twice/thrice a day.
You call someone thats almost forty years of age young What will you now call someone in his mid/late twenties?

You said you visit him only on weekends and because you guys fork only once anytime you visit automatically means he's only capable of forking you once in a week if you guys were together for a whole week

An assignment for you. Why dont you both spend a full week together. Record the number of times you guys fork and get back to us. I doubt if it will be only once.
Re: Once A Week - Can You Date Such? by MMM2(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2011
R-apegirl or repo girl which 1 is ur name?

U need 2 try M M M 4 a day,

Or will u like 2 ra-pe him? wink
Re: Once A Week - Can You Date Such? by repogirl1: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2011
Thanks guys I used to think it's because of his busy schedule, but trust me we could easily see during the week if he/we really wanted. I said he was "young" because if you see him you will never know he is in his late thirties. Anyway I could never ask him such a thing eg why we only have it once a week. It is fine by me but I am concerned if there is any implication in future ie maybe when we are married it might even be lesser. Like once a month or so.
Re: Once A Week - Can You Date Such? by Phate07(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2011

Maybe you should see a psychologist with him. Thats if its a big issue to you.

(1) (Reply)

Does 'love' Really Exist? If Yes, What Is Love? / I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? / Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.