Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius (38084 Views)

Boris Johnson Says Putin Threatened Him With Missile Strike / Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Benitoh: 9:55am On Feb 23, 2022
Yes they're really mean to terrorist and Islamic extremist, unlike the weak Americans are their double standard.

Truthisunique2:
I don't mind Russia and China taking over the world

They are stronger against Islamic terrorists than the west that pacifies them
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by edmaraja: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2022
sanpipita:

Lol Russia paid Taliban to kill American soldiers and Trump did nothing about it, same Trump have refused to condemn Putin and you think he isn't being his puppet, you don't know how much Americans hate Russia, for Trump to be praising Putin it's an aberration.
Stop peddling fake news, the american military and intelligence agencies debunked that story as lies by the fake news media

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by juman(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2022
Trump the liar.
America and their very very stupid politicians.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by tctrills: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2022
heniford2:
On a serious Note putin will never dare invade Ukraine
Why should he invade Ukraine, He is not as foolish as the Americans that invaded Afghanistan and lost after spending trillions of dollars and the lives of many of their military men.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by seanwilliam(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2022
jmoore:
Dumb people supporting Trump.

The dude says Russia is sending peacekeepers. Only a dumb person whose IQ is lower than that of a rat would say such.
saying Donald trump IQ is lower than that of a rat is height of foôlishness.. i can bet my balls that you’ve never met anyone as smart as Donald Trump in your whole life.,

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by htdot: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2022
Zorn:
it's politics for them . I believe Trump could have talked Putin out of invading Ukraine . The only thing I hate about Trump is his lousy nature ,a leader of calibre shouldn't just open his mouth and say what ever crosses his mind .
IT NOT LONGER ABOUT WHAT HE CAN DELIVER IS NOW ABOUR THE COVER PAGE.. THIS IS THE REASON NIGERIA IS LIKE THIS... YOU GUYS VOTED OUT GEJ... I preferred a lousy person who can deliver than a dummy ..
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by tctrills: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2022
God1000:
This buffoon is a big disgrace to Western world
This is just a sensational statement, nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by tctrills: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Putin boy and asslicker

Could not stand up to Putin...coward Trump

Pictures with thousand words
He stopped the construction of nord stream 2. Under his presidency, Putin never made a move against Ukraine. So if looking at pictures is your source of news good for you

3 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by edmaraja: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2022
naijaman2225:

VERIFIED BY U.S INTELLIGENCE.

Shut up and stop peddling fake news, the american military and intelligence agencies debunked that story as lies by the fake news media. That nonsense story was never verified by US intelligence. The fact that you guys need to use lies to back your argument shows that you have already lost the argument.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by tctrills: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2022
seborrhic:
Trump,worst American president dead,alive or yet unborn.
Sentimental statement without proof. Under Trump, America had its best economy in 30 years and the lowest unemployment in 40 years. You really need to do some reading.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by dharmieee(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
There's a reason why Putin interfered in US election to keep Trump as president. If there's one president Trump never insulted while he was in the white house, it was Putin. Both of them had mutual respect for each other.
Meanwhile Trump almost pulled USA out Of NATO. He would've easily reached a deal with Putin over his security concerns. The way Biden handled this case, he no try at all. All his reply was the same. "No, No, No".

You Guys should stop all this bullshit about the interference of Russia in the elections. A lie CNN has told a million times and its still not true. Ask yourself how did he interefer? Did he change the numbers? Did he create voters apathy; if he did, how come Hillary won the majority vote. The vote that got Trump to power was the votes from the electoral college( These are extremely knowledgeable people and elites). Are you and CNN saying that these guys were swayed by fake news on Facebook to vote Trump? Absolute bullshit!!!! The congress, Fbi,Cia couldnt reach a conclusion on how they interfered. So lets just stop.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by FireUpNow(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2022
Ukraine is very lucky that Donald Trump is nor more in power as the US president. Trump and Putin are bestbof pals
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by dharmieee(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
There's a reason why Putin interfered in US election to keep Trump as president. If there's one president Trump never insulted while he was in the white house, it was Putin. Both of them had mutual respect for each other.
Meanwhile Trump almost pulled USA out Of NATO. He would've easily reached a deal with Putin over his security concerns. The way Biden handled this case, he no try at all. All his reply was the same. "No, No, No".

You Guys should stop all this bullshit about the interference of Russia in the elections. A lie CNN has told a million times and its still not true. Ask yourself how did he interfere? Did he change the numbers? Did he create voters apathy; if he did, how come Hillary won the majority vote. The vote that got Trump to power was the votes from the electoral college( These are extremely knowledgeable people and elites). Are you and CNN saying that these guys were swayed by fake news of Facebook to vote Trump? Absolute bullshit!!!! The congress, Fbi,Cia couldnt reach a conclusion on how they interfered. So lets just stop.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by tctrills: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2022
jmoore:
Dumb people supporting Trump.

The dude says Russia is sending peacekeepers. Only a dumb person whose IQ is lower than that of a rat would say such.
You insult everyone that has a different view from yours. It seems you are not too bright yourself.
I am sure you have no points, you are just being sentimental and irresponsible.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by dharmieee(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2022
edmaraja:

Stop peddling fake news, the american military and intelligence agencies debunked that story as lies by the fake news media

Soldier killed another Soldier at War. Hows that a crime? Did they kill the American Soldiers in their houses? In school? Church? or in America? They were killed at war. You get.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by TheABOMINATION: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2022
Akhee:
So that the labour of our heroes past shall be in vain Abi?

The so called heroes did not fight for independence for the sake of the citizens, they did it out of greed, because they wanted to be the ones in control of the abundant human and natural resources present in Nigeria.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by edmaraja: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2022
Walkee:
source
Don't mind that clown, the american military and intelligence agencies debunked that story as lies by the fake news media
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by DanielPop(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2022
And sanctions has returned Luhansk and Donestk to Ukraine abi?
verybadmouth:
Joe boy has a totally different opinion and has sanctioned Putin. Go and rest Donald

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by tctrills: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2022
sanpipita:

When you ask what's USA's business then you clearly don't understand international politics, Ukraine are ones calling of USA and NATO to intervene.

It's always funny how you people exalt Trump who withheld military aid to Ukraine to help Russia
First, under Trump, Russia never made a move for eastern Ukraine.
How come Biden did not except make noise and raise fake news that Russia was starting a war. I am sure you do not know that it was Biden that lifted Trump's sanctions on the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.
Finally, the US has no business in Ukraine. It's not as if US intervention was any Good to Ukraine or Afghanistan or libya. Or even Iraq. Mention any place that the US army intervened in the last 30 years that is now a great place to visit.

6 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by FaithBrain1994(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2022
I thought Ukraine is the world epicenter of military hegemony! Sad to know even North Korea can offset them..
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Zorn: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2022
htdot:

IT NOT LONGER ABOUT WHAT HE CAN DELIVER IS NOW ABOUR THE COVER PAGE.. THIS IS THE REASON NIGERIA IS LIKE THIS... YOU GUYS VOTED OUT GEJ... I preferred a lousy person who can deliver than a dummy ..
please don't get me wrong I never said I hated Trump . I love his approach to conflicts resolution. I said he could have talked Putin out of invading Ukraine. Yes he is lousy and that's not ba good attributes of a leader. Talking about voting out GEJ , who told you I voted for Buhari? How can I vote for somebody who has no business of his own to come and manage the resources of nation? I'm not stupid abeg
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I don't mind Russia and China taking over the world

They are stronger against Islamic terrorists than the west that pacifies them

Yes you are right. With Russia and China, there will very, very, most likely not commit war crimes such as forceful invasions of countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya.....infact prior to the invasion of Iraq by President Bush the 1st. There was very serious warnings by high level intelligence, and security experts, in the U.S.A, Britain, France and Germany that any forceful invasion of any country in the middle East will automatically generat rapidly radical groups who will choose to fight with their last blood in the name of their faith. And since these places being invaded by the West are predominantly Islamic Regions the choice of not a better option other than the use of force to solve simple issue is what as led to what is today ISLAMIC TERRORISM.

You are very correct Russia and China would have made this world a better place.

You can imagine what a citizen of Ukraine who assuming losses the whole of his family due to invasion by Russia will do to Russia at any slightest opportunity for invading their land. He or she won't take it kindly because he feels oppressed he will be ready to die since he or she really has nothing to live for, your whole family is gone.

Just like some Igbo youth are ready to die for Biafra because of the feeling of oppression and cruelty of the civil war. Hence, these Biafra fighters are as well quickly tagged as TERRORIST for fighting.

Indeed truth is unique.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by pyro62(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
When you read in the Holy Bible,the account of Kings of ancient Judah and Israel, you will have an understanding of what is happening to Mystery Babylon aka Nomerica.

When a Nation or Person which GOD Invests HIS Power, Majesty , wisdom and riches on, turns its back on HIM, such a Nation or Person becomes a reproach, an Excreta and a source of caricature.

I Have said Here long ago that Nomerica is Gone! It is a done deal already in the Spiritual. What is playing out gradually is what has been done in the Spiritual.
Nomerica aka rotten apple will reduced to irrelevance and nothing!
The Cup of Nomerica is Full to the brim and it is only Judgement! Judgement! Judgement! All the way.

I don't know why your comment irritates me so much sometimes. I think it is because you misquote the Bible everytime to suit "the gospel according to your sense knowledge".

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by seborrhic: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2022
tctrills:
Sentimental statement without proof. Under Trump, America had its best economy in 30 years and the lowest unemployment in 40 years. You really need to do some reading.
If u can't see that Trump is the worst president America will ever have,them there is no need debating anything else with you.It's same thing like anyone,despite facts on the ground,not accepting Buhari is the worst president in Nigeria's history.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by tsinzu: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2022
naijaman2225:

VERIFIED BY U.S INTELLIGENCE.
sanpipita:

Lol Russia paid Taliban to kill American soldiers and Trump did nothing about it, same Trump have refused to condemn Putin and you think he isn't being his puppet, you don't know how much Americans hate Russia, for Trump to be praising Putin it's an aberration.

Liars, you just exposed yourselves as fake news brainwashed zombies. The Pentagon and other US intelligence agencies said this story was not true. Even president joe biden admitted the story was false.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56775660

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/top-pentagon-officials-russian-bounty-program-corroborated/story?id=71694167

Take your heads out of the fake news media asses
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Oduduwa707: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2022
SenJoe:
Take it or leave it, Trump is a strong leader

Like he showed during his brief stint at the WH. NONSENSE! angry
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by dappydozzy(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
Putin is indeed a very savvy individual, if Buhari was half as savvy as him, he would declare Biafra and Oduduwa independent right before he leaves office. He will become forever remembered as the hero that changed the destiny of Nigeria.

What you said here is not relevant to the issues, Luhansk and Donetsk are Ukraine territories so it was even wrong for Russia declaring them independent, your so called Biafra and Oduduwa are Nigerian territories, no leader in the world will declare it's country's territories independent. Even Putin, whom you consider savvy cannot declare Russian territories, why was he fighting Chechen separatists some years back, the declaration of Independence by Russia and support of rebel held regions by Russia is a smokescreen for a much larger invasion.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Dotez: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2022
chronique:

You are just one of the few people who got the sarcasm. The rest are just commenting like brain dead idiots. No wonder most Nigerian graduates are unemployable. They lack strong iq.

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by tctrills: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2022
seborrhic:

If u can't see that Trump is the worst president America will ever have,them there is no need debating anything else with you.It's same thing like anyone,despite facts on the ground,not accepting Buhari is the worst president in Nigeria's history.
yea if I don't agree with you, you can't talk with me right. It does not even matter if what you are saying is not true or if it does not make sense as long as I don't agree with you, I should shut my mouth. Yet you are free to say something as crazy as that without a single proof.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Funflipper: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2022
Why are nigerians always on the wrong side of events. It is only in Nigeria you will see people arguing whether a certain color is black or white in broad daylight. They always have an opinion even when they have zero knowledge about the situation. They jump into conclusion without analyzing the facts. They worship and exalt tyrants even though they are victims of tyranny. When the world is standing with Ukraine, Nigerians are siding with communist Russia and people are wondering why Nigetia is in a state of comatose. With this kind of pathetic mindset, Nigeria will never ever move forward.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Tremple8v: 10:40am On Feb 23, 2022
Putin help this dude win election then , so it's fair if he supports Putin. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature / Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) / American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.