Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,508 members, 7,857,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? (44528 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2022
Last one.

Pathetic experience below right? sad sad sad
Who knew something like that could happen in the ONE TRUE RELIGION. grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 11:37am On Mar 25, 2022
The same Freemason/Anointed JW explains more about how Anointing/being anointed really works and how some of her experiences have been.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60vyi9pCskI
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bestiality at Bethel Headquarters, Brooklyn in the 70s. This was revealed by an Ex Bethelite.

Another brother working in the Dairy department was told that anything you put in front of the cow's mouth, the cow will lick. This started an 8 year habit / relationship with cows for that brother. I Can't remember his name. But he was in the Farm / Dairy department for 8 years I remember, when he was caught doing it to the face of a cow. Actually, beastiality got several farm brothers disfellowshipped or dismissed over the years. So much so that they started only assigning married brothers to the dairy department. I'm not sure if that tactic worked.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
An experience in the Bethel Headquarters Library.

When I was at Bethel they had two libraries. I had access to the library used by the writing staff. My second or third time there I was just browsing the shelves when I came across all these old Witchcraft books. A LOT of them. Like HOW TO DO IT STUFF with some pentagrams and goats heads on the covers. For me it was like WHAAAAAAAT Governing body member Dan Sydlick and another Brother looked up from the tables and watched me looking at them. I was shocked, growing up JW we would have burned those things...here they were at headquarters... Dan Sydlick must have seen my expression so he asks 'if there was a problem". And he said something to the effect of "you can't write about something unless you read about it."........

I'll tell you, if I didn't know I was in a JW library, I'd swear I was either in a catholic one or some ancient library of Egyptian occult history. Some of the old books had crosses and crowns and I saw a few pyramids. I also saw a few Egyptian symbols on a few books that I recognized from a few old art books. The more I saw, the more I realized how different the teachings were now compared to what they were when the religion just started. You wouldn't even know it was the same religion. I could see how the early JW's were definitely influenced by the occult and how it's early teachings laid heavy on Egyptology. I remembered reading somewhere about the stair steps in the great pyramid adding up to the year 1914. I was really starting to question everything as each minute went by. For the first time I started to feel a bit nervous. I felt if I could spend a few hours in that library I could find things that would shock the average JW right out of their jammies. I was almost afraid to look around too much. I felt like there were things in there I shouldn't see.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Watchtower's explanation of the Channel of Communication below:

First pic from Watchtower 5/15/55 pg. 305

Second pic from Watchtower 5 /15/55 pg. 315.

They even claim to be Prophets.

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
According to Watchtower dogma, the ones involved in this channel of communication consist of the remnant of 144,000 anointed ones who have passed on and are in heaven. This teaching in itself is considered Necromancy, or Speaking with the dead, an occult practice condemned by God. Although Jehovah's Witnesses firmly believe the organization they slavishly devote their lives to is under the direction of Jehovah, it is of monumental importance that they see behind the smoke and mirrors, revealing the dark and necromantic Watchtower Society. This is truly an organization which God Himself would have no part of.

I am repeating the below for emphasis. The watchtower’s Anointed Class are witches and warlocks, who are usually paired up with each other for marriage. The anointed teaching is masonic, that is why they say that JWs that are partakers are mentally diseased, because it is all a Sham. Read John 6:53 and 54, it is a Sham. According to a Freemason JW, after the Memorial, the Governing body would take the wine and pour it into the toilet, saying that Christ would never return to the Earth, they would then stomp on Christ's body (bread).

If you aren’t a Mason with bloodlines from the International Bible Students Association (IBSA) and proclaim to be anointed, then you are “mentally diseased”, only the Freemasons are really anointed.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Another Experience below:

A while back, I knew a guy who roomed with a Governing Body member. They got close and then one day after the book study, The Revelation book, he asked this GB member if they had communication with heaven. This GB's response was a Yes. They do communicate with angels. I remember my other buddy and I being freak the Bleep out over this. Even I’ve been around a long time and have heard first-hand shit that would make your skin crawl. My father was one of those guys that used to tell me stories only if I asked. I clearly remember one night as a kid, around 13, I woke up because I heard my parents talking in the next room. My father was pale. He had just come back from an elders visit. It was 1 am. He told me never to take anything from this family’s kid and then told me why. Apparently, this family’s mother’s mother was some Spirit channeler of demons, had gone crazy and was casting spells on this family. He told me how he heard, saw and felt things that weren’t normal. This story was verified by a friends sister who said she saw things that freak her out at this house.

I saw some of the strangest things in my brief time in Bethel that were just as strange I would say. Back in the time I was there I remember some of the other black brothers that were there were heavy into bowties and the use of elegant words. Bowties were not only worn by the black brothers but there was a small group that wore them and spoke VERY VERY eloquently. Most from Chicago and surrounding and NY. They were very standoffish too. I hung out with one of them playing basketball and a few months later invited me to a post-family study watchtower study. I went and while I was there they had all of these extra books (not Watchtower literature) and they were cross-referencing with this and that. Way more than I was ready for. And they were all calling each other "god". I was like WTF.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Continuation from above..

Some of them ended up being kicked-out of Bethel. They were combining 5% Watchtower teachings and Nation of Islam stuff. I will admit it was the first time I actually learned that the Nation Of Islam (NOI) and the founder William Fard Muhammad used Charles Taze Russell teachings as the bases for early NOI doctrine. WTF! There was talk of brothers using wigi (Ouija) boards. In the library in the 25-30 building, there were Qurans and various other spiritual books and I saw a Book of the Dead in there as well... weird shit, Bethel had the looniest, craziest groups of witnesses you ever did meet. Many of the older brothers there were blatant Racists, some actually spoke about their own ideas of how teachings could be refined etc... The place was full of people who were seeking something, and willing to try anything.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2022
Another experience....

My uncle graduated from the Gilead School in 1969. I lived with him for several years, we were both inactive at the time. I remember he would always sit down at the kitchen table and drink cheap beer and once in a while I would join him, and he would tell me these really incredible stories about wild parties at bethel and how some Governing Body members would engage in homosexual activity with really young bethel members. It was one of those nights that I sat down with him, and he began to talk about these things. I said there is no way all these things could have happened. He responded by telling me not everything is like what it seems and that there's a lot of stuff that happens that no one knows about. I don't know, but at that moment the freaking hair raised on the back of my neck, this is when he told me about the underground tunnels and how they held Satanic rituals underneath Brooklyn Bethel. I remember not being able to sleep that night. Thinking back though, I remember my uncle always saying stuff that would be considered blasphemous against the governing body, ever since I was a kid. My dad who was a presiding overseer just blew it off. I never understood it.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2022
I have posted a link to the below story before but I need to post the text here to further explain why the Bethel Headquarters was built and for what purpose. This is a story from an ex Bethelite whom a freemason tried to recruit to join their coven. There are things the Freemason said that are very important for All JWs to know. Text below:

Marcus is listening to the Watchtower study; he looks around and sees some kid in his early twenties going to town on his notepad.

Marcus thinks he is super spiritual, so he looks to see what he is writing, looks at the notepad and sees a bunch of shapes and symbols. Marcus is impressed because he is drawing super-fast.

Marcus introduces himself because he is going to lecture him since he isn’t paying attention to the Watchtower. The Bethelite tells Marcus that the Watchtower information is Milk, it’s nothing, he doesn’t need a lecture.

After conversing, he tells Marcus to read, pray, meditate on Genesis 28:10

So, Marcus sits down next to the Bethelite at lunch the next day. He asks Marcus, “What did you think? Let's talk later, you can come to my brother's house.”

Fast forward to his Brother's house, the bethelite is there, his brother, and his brother’s wife.

The bethelite turns down the TV, and he begins to explain Genesis 28, saying that Jacob discovers his ability to channel spirits. The ladder is a literal gateway for spirits to come between Earth and Heaven. The bethelite says that the house of God was his body and the ladder was the medium/channel. The bethelite says the ability to channel spirits was the original way to acquire truth. Bethelites are GATEWAYS TO THE SPIRIT REALM. The bethelite explains that the occult was the original way to acquire information from the spirit realm.

The bethelite goes on to explain that from the INFANCY of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, the methods used to create DOCTRINES is considered OCCULT. He says IT IS NOT EVIL, but it is hidden from people who are not ready.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2022
Continued from above..

He says the occult knowledge is hidden because it is valuable, like hidden treasure, not for the general populace. He shows him the pyramid Charles Taze Russell used, he says Charles wasn’t just reading the Bible, but using spirits to acquire knowledge. He explains some of their doctrines are masonic, but really it is just occult knowledge from a different group of people.

Marcus asks if the bethelite is worried about being discovered, the wife responds, “they know not to mess with us…. Multiple groups split up, the International Bible Students, which only use the six studies in the scriptures, they split with Watchtower, Watchtower doesn’t use any of Russell’s writings. The third group, which is us, still use the same methods that Charles Taze Russell did.”

The bethelite explains that he was writing things that he was told to write. Marcus asks why he was drawing symbols, the bethelite explains that some Angels have unpronounceable names, so he draws symbols. He goes to a bible scripture that shows an Angel saying, “why are you asking my name, it is a wonderful name.” He says that there are multiple heavens, and that Angels are extremely interested in humans and that they want to experience what we have, which is sex.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2022
Continuation...

The bethelite has notebooks filled with this stuff and gives to Marcus and says when you are ready for meat, you’ll no longer be doing watchtowers and you’ll be studying these.

He says he’ll let him know what is going on with his social group, he says that if he invites, he must show.

Marcus believes that there are families in Bethel that are involved in the occult.

Gnostics believe that Bethel was a place where Jacob discovered he could channel spirits.... JW bethel was built to channel spirits from the PLEADEIANS... this is why Rutherford said when he dies, he would live with Jehovah on the star Alycone! Genesis 28:19 says "He called that place Bethel, though the city used to be called Luz." Bethel members are called BETHEL-LITES... because LUZ means light! Bethelites are mediums.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
If you are a JW and you are only concerned with pleasing Almighty God and Jesus Christ and you know YOU DON'T WORSHIP THE GOVERNING BODY, this message is for you. John 6 : 53 and 54 alone has trashed out the Watchtower's Anointed and Great crowd teaching. The interpretation by Watchtower is demon inspired to manipulate JWs to reject Jesus without them knowing it. So, you must re-read the Bible AGAIN to understand what the Bible is trying to say. Try to always read the Bible with as many translations as possible. DO NOT READ THE NEW WORLD TRANSLATION ALONE!!

Next month is the Memorial. JWs reading this who are not ready to leave this Cult, you know what to do. YOU MUST EAT AND DRINK THE EMBLEMS. PASSING THE EMBLEMS WITHOUT CONSUMING THEM MEANS REJECTION OF THE SACRIFICE OF JESUS. Jesus Says If you DON'T CONSUME THEM, NO EVERLASTING LIFE FOR YOU. If you obey Jesus, he will resurrect you on the last day. Jesus is the way. FOLLOW HIM. LISTEN TO HIM. If you read the verses before and after that portion, it says he was speaking with the Jews plus his disciples in the SYNAGOGUE.

Some of you are bold and don't mind consuming the emblems no matter how the other JWs will look at you that day. Kudos to you if you do. No shame in doing what Jesus has asked you to do. I watched a video of someone who consumed the emblems but the brothers there immediately walked that man out of the kingdom hall the very moment they saw him consuming them. Why? Isn't it strange for people to look at you suspiciously in ignorance when you consume the emblems as Jesus commanded in John 6 :53 and 54? That tells you something is wrong.

Some of you who don't want that attention to yourselves, you can always repeat it in your homes. You can use Crackers to signify the bread and non alcoholic wine to signify the wine. The most important thing is you're reconciling with Jesus after ignorantly and stubbornly doing the wrong thing for many years/all your lives. Do right by God and Jesus and consume the emblems else NO EVERLASTING LIFE FOR YOU!!

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Many comments away, I talked about the clause Bethelites are asked to sign when they have been accepted into Bethel. The clause says that when a Bethelite dies, his body belongs to Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. Well, from the screenshots below, it is evident that this clause STILL EXISTS to this day. The odd thing observed in the below screenshot is how a phrase is worded as WORLDWIDE ORDER OF SPECIAL FULL TIME SERVANTS OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES (THE ORDER). Isn't that strange? The phrase THE ORDER is repeatedly shown in this invitation letter. Like the various Orders in the Catholic Church. Therefore, Bethel is a Cult in a Cult which aligns with the above story from a Freemason Bethelite that rightly described Bethelites as Gateways to the Spirit Realm. Interesting.

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 11:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Below is a conversation with an Ex Bethelite who rightly confirmed the clause of Watchtower OWNING the bodies of Bethelites when they die. This clause STILL EXISTS TO THIS VERY DAY!

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2022
More...

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 11:37am On Mar 31, 2022
The Religious Order Of Jehovah's witnesses.

The Worldwide Order of Special full time servants of Jehovah's witnesses.

THE ORDER.

Demanding for Bethelites bodies after they die where their families have no PERMISSION to get them for a burial.

CULT CULT CULT!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2022
More information from the Ex Bethelite.
Comp = Compensation

Layoffs = Layoffs of Bethelites.

Bethelites are laid off without any compensation. You're to start life all over again.

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Speaking about the Memorial of JWs, when we read 1 Corinthians 11 : 26, Apostle Paul says as often as we eat the bread and drink the wine, we are proclaiming the death of Jesus UNTIL HE COMES. UNTIL JESUS COMES. Now, JWs believe Jesus had already come in 1914, although invisibly. Since JWs are to keep proclaiming Jesus's death Until he comes, why are they still doing the Memorial? The memorial is to stop when Jesus comes. If they keep doing it, it means Jesus NEVER CAME in 1914. Or do the Governing Body know that 1914 is a sham BUT they need to be seen as CHRISTIANS by doing it (even though the occasion itself is not Christian as they reject the sacrifice of Jesus)? grin grin grin

So many errors in this religion. sad sad

They like to read Matthew 28:19,20 about the Preaching work like their lives depend on it BUT they skip verse 18 where Jesus says "All Authority has been given to me in HEAVEN AND ON EARTH". Who is a person who has ALL AUTHORITY in HEAVEN AND ON EARTH? That's a KING! So, Jesus himself disagrees with JWs when they say he began ruling in 1914. He is saying that he is already a king at that moment. How can JWs miss this wonderful verse filled with so much info? Do they not read at all?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
So, if 1914 is wrong, then 1919 is wrong because it is from 1914,1919 had its roots. And if there is no 1919, it means no Faithful and Discreet Slave. That whole teaching is a Sham. If those verses are read properly, the Faithful slave is NOT identified.

This organisation is part of the Antichrist proclaimed by the Bible based on the below screenshot of a publication by Charles Taze Russell. He believed that Jesus and his apostles had wrong views of the Old Testament. And that Belief in Jesus and his apostles is NO BELIEF AT ALL. But since we now have HIGHER CRITICS (the organisation), who are WISE ENOUGH to know when and where Jesus and his apostles MADE MISTAKES, these Higher Critics are the PROPER GUIDES to follow as they are MORE INSPIRED than Jesus and his apostles. This is definitely an inspired teaching of Demons!

This is why the cult believes the Bible should never be read Alone, that when only the Bible is read, the reader goes into Darkness. Therefore, the bible shouldn't be read without their publications which totally contradicts 1John 2 : 27 where it says that with the Anointing from Jesus, you will need no one to teach you. Jesus specifically said in John 14 vs 26, John 15 vs 26 and John 16 vs 13 that he will send The Holy Spirit who will help you in understanding the Bible.

The only kind of person that has the audacity to make this kind of blasphemous statement is nothing but an ANTICHRIST who believes he is better than Christ and seeks to replace Him in the lives of his followers.

Since Rutherford admits to communicating with Russell from the dead with Russell STILL managing the organisation to this day and Spirit Channelers/Anointed ones communicating with the same Russell, it is no surprise their doctrines are in contrast with the teachings of Jesus. Once JWs hear JESUS, their robotic minds begin to imagine Jesus being in competition with God. They have been programmed to think that way. No wonder they are told that Jesus is NOT their mediator. Because their mediator is the Governing body.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by oteneaaron(m): 8:09am On Apr 10, 2022
Courz:
So, if 1914 is wrong, then 1919 is wrong because it is from 1914,1919 had its roots. And if there is no 1919, it means no Faithful and Discreet Slave. That whole teaching is a Sham. If those verses are read properly, the Faithful slave is NOT identified.

This organisation is part of the Antichrist proclaimed by the Bible based on the below screenshot of a publication by Charles Taze Russell. He believed that Jesus and his apostles had wrong views of the Old Testament. And that Belief in Jesus and his apostles is NO BELIEF AT ALL. But since we now have HIGHER CRITICS (the organisation), who are WISE ENOUGH to know when and where Jesus and his apostles MADE MISTAKES, these Higher Critics are the PROPER GUIDES to follow as they are MORE INSPIRED than Jesus and his apostles. This is definitely an inspired teaching of Demons!

This is why the cult believes the Bible should never be read Alone, that when only the Bible is read, the reader goes into Darkness. Therefore, the bible shouldn't be read without their publications which totally contradicts 1John 2 : 27 where it says that with the Anointing from Jesus, you will need no one to teach you. Jesus specifically said in John 14 vs 26, John 15 vs 26 and John 16 vs 13 that he will send The Holy Spirit who will help you in understanding the Bible.

The only kind of person that has the audacity to make this kind of blasphemous statement is nothing but an ANTICHRIST who believes he is better than Christ and seeks to replace Him in the lives of his followers.

Since Rutherford admits to communicating with Russell from the dead with Russell STILL managing the organisation to this day and Spirit Channelers/Anointed ones communicating with the same Russell, it is no surprise their doctrines are in contrast with the teachings of Jesus. Once JWs hear JESUS, their robotic minds begin to imagine Jesus being in competition with God. They have been programmed to think that way. No wonder they are told that Jesus is NOT their mediator. Because their mediator is the Governing body.

This is heavy!

Imagine what he wrote in the foreword of that book!

Wow

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2022
oteneaaron:

This is heavy!

Imagine what he wrote in the foreword of that book!

Wow

Where do you think he got the inspiration from? Remember he said Truth from Satan should be accepted. That young Freemason Bethelite said Russell didn't just use the Bible, he used the occult to get truth and they, the anointed, use the same methods too. Just imagine Russell using his Ouija board to consult demons before writing that book.

JWs will say that's Russell's business. It doesn't concern them. But they forget Rutherford himself said Russell still runs the organisation. The governing body still Revere Russell to this day in their private circle and use the Ouija board to communicate with 'him'. In an annual meeting clip I watched, governing body member, David Splane, said something about Russell guiding them on the path of truth. I will find that video to watch again. These people leak certain statements about themselves but JWs don't pay attention. They just swallow everything. Maybe there is a diabolic angle to this JWs Blindness to the truth.

And when you say Russell was a Freemason, JWs get agitated. He is revealing his beliefs in that book. Freemasons don't believe in Jesus and their doctrines belittle him. That's why the JW religion is reflecting the same beliefs. If you show a JW a scripture that contradicts their belief, instead of being concerned, the JW would rather argue with you. Someone who strictly follows the Bible would go back and read that scripture and admit the error of Watchtower. But Not the JWs. JWs will rather take Watchtower's interpretation instead of what the Bible is trying to say. They don't allow the Bible speak to them. And this is dangerous because, come April 15, they will all dress up and go and Reject the sacrifice of Jesus without even knowing it.

Have you Read the book "Watchtower and the Masons"? and also another about the Bloodline Family of Charles Taze Russell? Both books were written by a Former CIA Agent that investigated Watchtower.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2022
I was going through the below screenshot and noticed something there. In this screenshot, Rutherford is prophesying about the destruction of all churches happening in 1918. The last sentence mentions the Downfall of Christianity. Now, Freemason JWs revealed that the real intention of Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is to trick people to reject Jesus, Pervert Christianity, twist it, turn it upside down as a Freemason organisation. And that's exactly what Rutherford is implying there in that screenshot. How did I miss that? Freemason JWs revealed that sometimes Watchtower reveal their intentions by making smokescreen statements in their publications believing that JWs are too stupid to understand what they are looking at or reading and only the Freemasons/Anointed understand what those statements TRULY mean. If you are totally brainwashed, you wouldn't know what they are saying. Rutherford actually revealed their intention in that quote. The downfall of Christianity. shocked shocked shocked

If JWs are TRULY Christians, Rutherford would NEVER have made such a statement.
This is why times and times again, JWs are NOT regarded as Christians. This is why JWs are constantly accused of TWISTING and TURNING THE BIBLE UPSIDE DOWN.

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2022
So, Charles Taze Russell decided to use books of witchcraft, take pictures from there and use them in his PHOTO DRAMA OF CREATION. So, if Charles Taze Russell is NOT an occultist, why did he use a book of Magic called SECRETS OF MAGIC AND MASONRY and take pictures from there? What is he doing with a book of Magic?

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2022
He has no problem using the below image with occultic symbols too.

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2022
He also got an image from the Holy Bible of Freemasons and used it. And you still argue he is NOT a Freemason?

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Readers discretion is advised. What I am about to talk about is extremely sensitive to the eyes, ears and mind.

Apart from Child Sexual Abuse, Satanic Ritual Abuse also occurs in the Jehovah's Witness Organisation. This occurs amongst the Freemasons of the organisation. Satanic Ritual Abuse is a situation that involves the use of people in Different Satanic Rituals. These rituals usually involves Animal and human sacrifice, Spirit channelling where demons either use the host as a medium to speak, write down messages, as a coven prostitute for the members AND demons to sleep with regardless of whether the victim is a Male or Female, blood letting and drinking, etc. It becomes abuse because the victim is being used in a derogatory, degrading and humiliating manner that affects the physical, emotional and psychological state of the person. In most cases, Children, even babies are used in these Satanic Rituals.

Amongst the Freemason JWs, children are usually initiated from the age of 3 to the coven. After initiation, they are trained to perform certain occultic activities. They are tested like lab rats. One child could be trained to be just an automatic writer (conjurer of demons), another could be trained to be a coven prostitute and automatic writer and another child will be trained to be a coven prostitute only.

In some cases, Freemason JW Fathers are expected to sleep with their daughters from the age of 3. Then, other members of the coven take turns in sleeping with the child. Like I mentioned earlier, sleeping with children in the Freemason coven is a means to open their "third eye". They believe it makes them younger especially if it involves a young boy.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
If you search for freemasons on youtube, you will bump into a video showing a secret Freemason occasion going on with Freemasons lined up holding up swords. In that video, you will see some very young boys dressed up with bridal veils, ushered into the hall by other freemasons. What are they going to do with those boys? only God knows.

Because of the degrading acts young Freemason JWs are made to undergo, some have decided to EXPOSE Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, thus the following video I will post. Some of them have contacted the CIA and FBI over the years.

This video is actually an audio recording of a conversation between a Freemason JW and another JW who has the Satanic Ritual Abuse experience. Her experience is one of the most pathetic experiences I have ever heard. It is extremely hard to believe she experienced this from Watchtower but like they say, TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION. Be careful of people who disguise as Angels of Light.

Her accent is really strong because she is Australian. I will give some bits of info I could get in case you didn't hear her properly. The Audio below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAwzQk_rERA
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
The above victim comes from a JW family.

Her mother attended Gilead School. She was match made to marry her Father.

Her Paternal Grand mother is NOT a JW. She was a high Priestess of their Coven.

Their Coven is NOT a Freemason one. It is a different Satanic group/Cult called The Druids and Celts. Google them. Therefore, the Watchtower Hierarchy are not only members of the Freemasons. They are members of other Satanic sects.

Her Grandmother asked her father to wait until she was 3 years before sexually abusing her. She asked for her to be brought to her home and her mother WILLINGLY gave her up. Since then, her life in Coven began.

Her Role in the coven is to be a prostitute to Satan and the coven. Her role also included Bestiality.

The people who come for the Coven meetings include the Governing body, members of JW within the Hierarchy, Police, Lawyers, doctors,Leaders of different religions, in fact every single person representing different phases of Life, Catholic Priests and Nuns. Yes. Nuns have been exposed to abuse children sexually and in Satanic ways. Google it.

During JW conventions, Members of the coven would bring their children WILLINGLY to the resting rooms meant for TRAVELLING OVERSEERS, drop them there for other members to sleep with them. The Freemason JW interviewing her tells her that she remembers when her own Father told her NEVER to go to those rooms for traveling overseers because if she does, people there will think SHE IS THERE FOR WHAT THEY DO THERE. Then she asked her Father, "What do they do there?". Then he said, "Just don't go there".

During rituals when demons are conjured, all the coven members' faces change into demonic ones.

The Coven members take turns to sleep with her and they are usually many in number.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
She was the most Sickly child. She developed a bad body odour and also had issues with her body organs as a result of those Satanic activities. As a little girl, she would wear four pants at once when she goes to school because of her body injuries. Her teachers would show concern over her appearance and body issues.

She was asked to name the Governing body members in the Coven. She replies she can't because there is an ongoing investigation and she is not at liberty to mention them.

She was asked in the Coven to take an oath during a ritual ceremony. She was told that her first child MUST be brought to the Coven, dedicated to it and MUST DO EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS DOING. This is when She said she has had enough and Must leave the organisation.

She says when JW sisters in the coven are match made to fellow coven members, their role is usually to breed children FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SERVING THE COVEN. If you do your research on Satanic Ritual Abuse, you will see this is a common theme in most Satanic Cults.

She said her Grandmother used her as a means to make money by selling her to other JW coven members in order to sexually abuse her. In other words, Under aged sex trafficking occurs in the organisation SECRETLY. This is why Watchtower pays millions of dollars to victims that take them to court to cover up Child Sexual Abuse and they have refused to release the names of Pedophiles in the organisation to the authorities that asked for it.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
The above about Under age sex trafficking was confirmed by a Bethelite Hacker who revealed that the Bethel Headquarters in Netherlands was found to be involved in the above act. The police traced a dark web website to that location even though they tried to hide their location anonymously. It was revealed that Children, even babies were sexually abused, filmed and the videos were sold on the dark web. The videos were made in their broadcast studio in Bethel Netherlands cry cry cry
I believe this story was hushed by Watchtower because of their Freemason connections.

There was a case of a Bethelite that was caught by the Police in possession of Child P@rn. In fact, that Bethel site was ransacked by the Police.

When you read the Elders Manual about the issue of Child P@rn, Shepherding the Flock of God book, Watchtower only considers Child p@rn as a Warning offence. That is, the guilty person should just be warned. If the person repeats it numerous times, then judicial committee can be set. But if a person is guilty of fornication, judicial committee straight away. Why is Child p@rn, which is a criminal offence, treated with kid gloves? So much for the One True Religion. angry angry angry
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
To have more insight on Satanic Ritual Abuse, watch the video below. Rituals do not just occur in Africa. Satanic Ritual Abuse is one of the least talked about subject because of how unbelievable it sounds and it is an Underground activity that happens in secret right in the Underbellies of the world. It also involves people in authority and it is well concealed by the Powers that be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ioRBNriG8

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (59) (Reply)

Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' / Holy Bible Spared As Fire Burn Cars In Onitsha, Anambra State (Photo, Video) / Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.