Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? (42910 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03am On Mar 08, 2022
budaatum:

First, a simple research of the ops so called evidence shows its spurious second hand information that has been repeatedly debunked, as you'd find if you do a titsy bit of unbiased searching, which is to be expected of the intelligent who use their own minds instead of stupidly believing whatever suits their bias.

Secondly, if 20% of JWs are Masons, Emusan, they'd take over the entire JW! In fact, just 3% of Masons will take over the entire JW organisation and everyone outside would know of it because JW won't be the JW you know.

JW to Freemasonry, is like, Islam to Oyedepo. And while I'm not certain Oyedepo might not one day preach from the Quran or the entire JW top body promote Freemason for that matter, I doubt very much that Masons would ever preach JW as it just completely opposes Freemasonry.

Freemasonry is an organisation that grew out of the organising of builders of buildings that could take up to 500 years or more, so you might perhaps see how some might adopt some of its ideas into organising their organisations regardless of your god, which is why they adopt GADU to cover everyone. Masons will tell you the work is plenty and the builders are few so it would be stupid to exclude anyone who can build just because they turn East and you turn West, while JWs requires ready to die loyalty to the Tower.

Anyway. There is a reason you and I discuss as little as we do despite us both being very active on here, but God made you quote buda so much in this thread for rectification. Amen.

As to "having my free time here", please accept buda's sincerest encouragement to enjoy your free time.

Where is Oteneaaron and his accomplice Courz?
You've both been HUMILIATED once again!
Thank God budaatum is not a JW lóbátán! grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2022
budaatum:
First, a simple research of the ops so called evidence shows its spurious second hand information that has been repeatedly debunked, as you'd find if you do a titsy bit of unbiased searching, which is to be expected of the intelligent who use their own minds instead of stupidly believing whatever suits their bias.

For evidence to be spurious and debunked, means such info will be erased from it's origin but you yourself accept the use of Masonic symbols. So the question a rational mind will ask is, why using such symbol if you have nothing to do with them?

Only few people will not deny their involvement with secret cult when they're confronted.

Secondly, if 20% of JWs are Masons, Emusan, they'd take over the entire JW! In fact, just 3% of Masons will take over the entire JW organisation and everyone outside would know of it because JW won't be the JW you know.

The reason I pointed you to this is to show you that, the OP doesn't refer to the entire JWs, so I'm still asking you, how come you were able to link the narration to the entire JWs?

JW to Freemasonry, is like, Islam to Oyedepo. And while I'm not certain Oyedepo might not one day preach from the Quran or the entire JW top body promote Freemason for that matter, I doubt very much that Masons would ever preach JW as it just completely opposes Freemasonry.

Can Oyedepo be a Freemason? According to you, the answer is Yes!

So based on what you said and what I understand from the op, some JWs might be Freemason.

Or are you trying to rule out that NO JWs is a Freemason?

Freemasonry is an organisation that grew out of the organising of builders of buildings that could take up to 500 years or more, so you might perhaps see how some might adopt some of its ideas into organising their organisations regardless of your god, which is why they adopt GADU to cover everyone. Masons will tell you the work is plenty and the builders are few so it would be stupid to exclude anyone who can build just because they turn East and you turn West, while JWs requires ready to die loyalty to the Tower.

We all know but the questions are, does Freemason make up an individual? Yes!

Can an individual JWs be a Freemason, the answer is Yes!

Which is the point you also agree with and what I thought is the op POV.

Anyway. There is a reason you and I discuss as little as we do despite us both being very active on here, but God made you quote buda so much in this thread for rectification. Amen. As to "having my free time here", please accept buda's sincerest encouragement to enjoy your free time.

Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
So what do you know about freemason? smiley

I know your founder Charles Taze Russell is a Freemason cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2022
Emusan:

I know your founder Charles Taze Russell is a Freemason cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Thanks for lying publicly! wink
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Thanks for lying publicly! wink

You're welcome for accepting the lie publicly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 10:03am On Mar 08, 2022
budaatum:

Answer to Are there Jehovah's Witnesses who are Freemasons? by Shawn Bell
https://www.quora.com/Are-there-Jehovahs-Witnesses-who-are-Freemasons/answer/Shawn-Bell

Charles Taze Russell's Use of Masonic symbolism

Some have claimed that various symbols Russell employed in his published literature are Masonic in nature, and that such associations implied he engaged in occult activity. In later editions of the Studies in the Scriptures series a winged solar disk was stamped on the front cover, a symbol that is also associated with Freemasonry.

However, Russell's use of the winged solar-disk originated from his understanding of Malachi 4:2, which denotes a sun with wings, as a symbol that Christ's millennial Kingdom had begun to emerge. Some critics also claim that the pyramid that stood near Russell's gravesite was Masonic because of its shape and its use of the Cross and Crown symbol, although this remains disputed. The Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon has said that Russell was not a Freemason, and notes that the symbols pre-date the fraternity.

In June 1913, during a transcontinental speaking tour, Russell lectured in a Masonic hall in San Francisco, saying:

Although I have never been a Mason ... Something I do seems to be the same as Masons do, I don't know what it is; but they often give me all kinds of grips and I give them back, then I tell them I don't know anything about it except just a few grips that have come to me naturally.

Throughout his ministry he said that he believed Christian identity is incompatible with Freemasonry. He described Freemasonry, Knights of Pythias, Theosophy, and other such groups as "grievous evils" and "unclean".
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Taze_Russell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fmCqOB1SFE

This is what I hate about humans. Sometimes, critical thinking skills can be lacking when it is TRULY needed. Since you are all about debunking, here is a Freemason's Rebuttal to Lloyd Evans video you posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh96OUVk8wg

Watch it and get some Re-education. Since this is the guy you're basing your argument on, why should ONE MAN be the basis for conclusion? I have posted several testimonies from different people. These different people cannot be WRONG especially if some of them are FREEMASON WHISTLEBLOWERS!! This is the MAIN REASON WHY JWS ARE WARNED BY WATCHTOWER NOT TO VIEW SITES ON THE INTERNET!!!!

And by the way, that man has been exposed to be involved in underage trafficking. He has also been pointed to be Secretly working for Watchtower by secuirity agents in order to cause confusion in The EXJW community. The very moment he debunked the Freemason connection is the day people began to suspect him because people have ALREADY been WARNED that Watchtower has agents online. His Youtube channel only appeals to Atheists. ExJWs that are christians have other channels they view that go in depth into the Freemason links. This info didn't surprise me because a Freemason has also said that her father, being a freemason, USED TO PAY AND ORGANISE HOMELESS PEOPLE TO PROTEST CLOSE TO THE WATCHTOWER HEADQUARTERS in order to give the public, especially JWs, the wrong impression about EX members, that they are wretched and frustrated people. And they the freemasons would laugh about it in private. This is just to tell you what this CULT is CAPABLE OF TO CONTROL INFORMATION.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 10:11am On Mar 08, 2022
Anyone who, in spite of irrefutable evidence, chooses to debunk everything on this thread, is entirely on his own!!! Don't say YOU WERE NEVER WARNED!! The Freemason WHISTLEBLOWERS have done their part. Every one has a choice on what to believe in. The bible has already warned us on what to do WHEN YOU FIND OUT THAT YOUR RELIGION IS NOT WHAT IT HAS PORTRAYED ITSELF TO BE. GET OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE SO THAT YOU DON'T SHARE IN HER SINS!!!

I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE!! If you truly have a conscience even after knowing all these things, you will know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2022
I got to give it to the Leaders of this cult though. They and the Freemasons are what we call PERFECT MASTERS OF DECEPTION. It only takes someone who has had several years of training from an Expert, no other than SATAN himself who transforms himself into an angel of light. To drag millions of people for over 100 years with lies and teachings of demons WITHOUT getting caught (Until your fellow freemasons that disagree with you and ExJWs SPOKE OUT) is PERFECT DECEPTION. Unfortunately, God and his Son Jesus will not allow this to go on for too long!! If you're evil, you will be EXPOSED!!! No matter how you try to control Humans to prevent them from seeing the truth about you, they will always find you out!!! If you think you can dine with God and demons at the same time, using FALSE RIGHTEOUSNESS AS A COVER, go bragging about HOW YOU'RE BETTER THAN OTHERS, YOU ARE A JOKER!! God and Jesus Christ will disgrace you!!! EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN HIDDEN MUST COME TO LIGHT!!!

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:35am On Mar 08, 2022
Courz:
I got to give it to the Leaders of this cult though. They and the Freemasons are what we call PERFECT MASTERS OF DECEPTION. It only takes someone who has had several years of training from an Expert, no other than SATAN himself who transforms himself into an angel of light. To drag millions of people for over 100 years with lies and teachings of demons WITHOUT getting caught (Until your fellow freemasons that disagree with you and ExJWs SPOKE OUT) is PERFECT DECEPTION. Unfortunately, God and his Son Jesus will not allow this to go on for too long!! If you're evil, you will be EXPOSED!!! No matter how you try to control Humans to prevent them from seeing the truth about you, they will always find you out!!! If you think you can dine with God and demons at the same time, using FALSE RIGHTEOUSNESS AS A COVER, go bragging about HOW YOU'RE BETTER THAN OTHERS, YOU ARE A JOKER!! God and Jesus Christ will disgrace you!!! EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN HIDDEN MUST COME TO LIGHT!!!

Shame on you and oteneaaron! cheesy
Budaatum is not a JW and she has given what we can term first hand information on the topic.
One thing i picked from her is the idea of the group that wants each member to make research and determine their personal goal which means each member of the freemason is encouraged to decide right and wrong on their own whereas the JW community agreed on oneness in thought so there is nothing like independent thinking among JWs when it comes to right and wrong we must all agree!

With that all your stupid, hopeless, worthless and useless research is based on emptiness, that's why i always ask fools like you to think of the benefits of your so called research before bringing it to the public! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2022
That up there is the brain of a typical brainwashed individual. This is how JWs really are. He is ashamed that is why he is ranting!! He is shocked that the Fake unwholesome image of his cult has been shattered!! He is frustrated because the truth is bitter!! He is also basing his argument on someone WHO IS NOT A FREEMASON!!

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Courz:
That up there is the brain of a typical brainwashed individual. This is how JWs really are. He is frustrated because the truth is bitter!! He is also basing his argument on someone WHO IS NOT A FREEMASON!!
Upon all your epistle budaatum dismantled everything in just one post.
Walahi talahi the shame is just too much for you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2022
Every claim must come with evidence. I'm not like JWs that don't have a single evidence that your FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE were chosen by Jesus in 1919. I came to this thread with epistles upon epistles PLUS VIDEOS like a true researcher should do. If you want to debunk anything, you have to COME CORRECT with same.

I know how you feel. Those hours you spend under the sun Preaching teachings of demons is Not a small matter. Just imagine spending ALL YOUR LIFE to spread demonic propaganda. It's not a small thing to recover from. Many JWs that found all those info online EXPERIENCED GREAT ANGER!! SOME EVEN CRIED. EVERYTHING FOR FREEMASONS AND DEMONS. THAT'S PAINFUL!!

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2022
Courz:
Every claim must come with evidence. I'm not like JWs that don't have a single evidence that your FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE were chosen by Jesus in 1919. I came to this thread with epistles upon epistles PLUS VIDEOS like a true researcher should do. If you want to debunk anything, you have to COME CORRECT with same.

I know how you feel. Those hours you spend under the sun Preaching teachings of demons is Not a small matter. Just imagine spending ALL YOUR LIFE to spread demonic propaganda. It's not a small thing to recover from. Many JWs that found all those info online EXPERIENCED GREAT ANGER!! SOME EVEN CRIED. EVERYTHING FOR FREEMASONS AND DEMONS. THAT'S PAINFUL!!

Spending ours both rain and sunshine truly worth it because we have erased politics and military services from the hearts of millions across the globe while those you think are OK with their religion can kill you anytime at the order of the politician they elected to rule over them!

https://l.kphx.net/s?d=544687490902115725&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tVVM=

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by budaatum: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Emusan, watch the video below. In the first couple of minutes, JW is described as a Masonic religion, which kind of debunks your "a few at the top claim" you've been making for the op.

As for the rest op, what you choose to believe is of no importance to buda so buda rests.

Courz:

This is what I hate about humans. Sometimes, critical thinking skills can be lacking when it is TRULY needed. Since you are all about debunking, here is a Freemason's Rebuttal to Lloyd Evans video you posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh96OUVk8wg

Watch it and get some Re-education. Since this is the guy you're basing your argument on, why should ONE MAN be the basis for conclusion? I have posted several testimonies from different people. These different people cannot be WRONG especially if some of them are FREEMASON WHISTLEBLOWERS!! This is the MAIN REASON WHY JWS ARE WARNED BY WATCHTOWER NOT TO VIEW SITES ON THE INTERNET!!!!

And by the way, that man has been exposed to be involved in underage trafficking. He has also been pointed to be Secretly working for Watchtower by secuirity agents in order to cause confusion in The EXJW community. The very moment he debunked the Freemason connection is the day people began to suspect him because people have ALREADY been WARNED that Watchtower has agents online. His Youtube channel only appeals to Atheists. ExJWs that are christians have other channels they view that go in depth into the Freemason links. This info didn't surprise me because a Freemason has also said that her father, being a freemason, USED TO PAY AND ORGANISE HOMELESS PEOPLE TO PROTEST CLOSE TO THE WATCHTOWER HEADQUARTERS in order to give the public, especially JWs, the wrong impression about EX members, that they are wretched and frustrated people. And they the freemasons would laugh about it in private. This is just to tell you what this CULT is CAPABLE OF TO CONTROL INFORMATION.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2022
An informative video about the common terms or language used in both of the Jehovah's Witness Organisation and Freemasonry and also who Jehovah is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3UfzSe0wvI&t=2s

I read a forum of freemasons talking about A PERSON IN GOOD STANDING. I remember JWs use this term. A brother or sister in good standing. That's a Masonic phrase.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Courz:
An informative video about the common terms or language used in both of the Jehovah's Witness Organisation and Freemasonry and also who Jehovah is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3UfzSe0wvI&t=2s

I read a forum of freemasons talking about A PERSON IN GOOD STANDING. I remember JWs use this term. A brother or sister in good standing. That's a Masonic phrase.

So "good standing" is now an evil phrase! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So "good standing" is now an evil phrase! cheesy

How are you different from the Freemasons when you use their terms? It makes basic common sense for a Freemason founder to incorporate Freemason teachings/terms in his cult. Have you watched this video? Of course, you won't so YOUR WEAK FAITH DOESN'T FADE AWAY.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Courz:

How are you different from the Freemasons when you use their terms? It makes basic common sense for a Freemason founder to incorporate Freemason teachings/terms in his cult. Have you watched this video? Of course, you won't so YOUR WEAK FAITH DOESN'T FADE AWAY.

You only need to reason intelligently!

Normal humans don't just do things out of curiosity, they're motivated by reasons and it's your presentation that will give them the reason to follow up. According to your own presentation all what you have in your video is the similarity in use of phrases so how do you expect an intellectual to follow by wasting his/her time and data on such presentation?

My faith has successfully erased politics and military services from the hearts of millions across the globe. Isaiah 2:2-3; Micah 4:1-3
Today Vladimir Putin is threatening FIFA that if they should ban Russia in the next world cup or Olympics he will make sure there is nothing like world cup or Olympics.
Now do you know why FIFA wants to ban Russia?
Well i'll tell you.
All the organizations ever formed on this planet has been for just one reason: make peace reign among all members of the organization!
But it's a big blow on FIFA and all other organizations if members are still carrying weapons to slaughter one another.
So the one and only organization that has cut across all races throughout this planet and ensure peace among all her members is the Jehovah's Witnesses organization.

With this powerful RESEARCH do you still think such faith is WEAK? smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
They go into their usual FAKE righteousness mode when they don't know what to say. Very Robotic. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Like I said earlier, I strongly believe the leadership of this cult is obsessed with HOMOSEXUALITY. I couldn't believe the ONE TRUE RELIGION had the audacity to publish a book with Gay porn painting boldly shown on it!! This book is titled CREATION published by the former president of the cult, J. F Rutherford in 1927. You CANNOT find this book anywhere unless you go to online shops such as Ebay. There are sellers there who are JWs selling very rare and old JW publications the Cult wants destroyed.The people who buy these books are EXJWs Activists exposing Watchtower. The irony! Selling books that can be used as amunitions against the Cult. You cannot find this book in the Watchtower library. Many books that expose the cult have been removed.

I will not post the picture but if you want to see this book, go to youtube, type on the search bar KIM AND MIKEY EXJW CREATION BOOK. Go through the videos until you see a painted pic and click on the video. You will see this lady in the below pic.

This Lady is an EXJW Activist. She and her husband left the cult. You can see behind her a library of JW publications, old and new. I love their youtube channel because before they make claims, they do THOROUGH research and they have documents to back them up, Documents from Watchtower that JWs have no idea they exist!!

She has this book with the Gay porn pic on it. All the pages are intact. She wanted to get another copy from Ebay. She contacts the seller to verify if the page with the pic is in the copy they sell. The seller replies with the screenshot below. This shows that Watchtower changes the contents of their publications especially if they will make them look bad.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
This is so shameful. undecided undecided undecided
Comments from people who own the book.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
The funny thing is, the gay porn image is very close to where Jesus is painted depicting when he was crucified. The painting even shows Jesus dying on the Cross. My question is, WHY? Why draw two men engaging in whatever close to Jesus being crucified? What is the meaning of that? Is that supposed to mock the sacifice of Jesus just as they do when they do their Memorial? Why even publish such a book? What were they thinking?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by budaatum: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Courz:

How are you different from the Freemasons when you use their terms?

Same way many use the term, "Lord Lord", but gnash their teeth, Courz.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
In a nutshell the strongest organization on this planet (JW.org) has accomplished what all organizations failed to achieve for centuries! wink

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
budaatum:

Weak response. Try again. Do all religions use the terms "Great Architect of the Universe"?
" Grand Master" ?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
budaatum:

Pointless arguments always come from liars, because thieves do pray so prayer is evil, shey? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Pointless arguments always come from liars, because thieves do pray so prayer is evil, shey? smiley

You know it's a pointless argument but you still choose to engage. Even further disgracing yourself and proving the topic to be correct when you try to argue for your similarities between you JWs and freemasons. You may not be aware about how foolish you look all these while you've been JUSTIFYING the DECEIT OF YOUR CULT. People are reading your posts. For you to even have THE GUTS AND ABSOLUTELY NO SHAME to argue on why you JWs are similar to Freemasons has already proven the Op right. You desperately CLING to what anybody says as long as they are arguing against the topic because they are saying what you WANT TO HEAR. You can see you have no foundation to argue upon. You should be ashamed of yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
Courz:

You know it's a pointless argument but you still choose to engage. Even further disgracing yourself and proving the topic to be correct when you try to argue for your similarities between you JWs and freemasons. You may not be aware about how foolish you look all these while you've been JUSTIFYING the DECEIT OF YOUR CULT. People are reading your posts. For you to even have THE GUTS AND ABSOLUTELY NO SHAME to argue on why you JWs are similar to Freemasons has already proven the Op right. You desperately CLING to what anybody says as long as they are arguing against the topic because they are saying what you WANT TO HEAR. You can see you have no foundation to argue upon. You should be ashamed of yourself!
Ashame of what everyone throughout the earth can SEE the benefits shey?
Now i get your point, you just don't want anyone to dispute what you want to say! wink
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
What benefits are people seeing? Benefits known to JWs only perhaps? If there are benefits, why are millions of people refusing to join your cult? How many people give you listening ear during field service? I never knew Jehovah's witnesses are NOT up to a million in Nigeria. Over 220 million people in Naija against a miserly 324,464. And we are not excluding Unbaptised publishers. They have to count UNBAPTISED publishers because the number of overall baptised ones will be embarrassingly low. Isn't it strange that they DON'T publish the number of people that have left? They need high numbers to use to boast!
Over 17,000 people have left the cult between 2020 and 2021 in Nigeria. The numbers of JWs have been heavily padded because they have been boasting of 8.6 million members for years IN SPITE OF THE MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE LEFT and the many kingdom halls they have sold and keep selling in the western world. The baptism numbers are MAJORLY from JW children. It is well known that about 60 congregations were closed in Germany as a result of people leaving the Cult. JWs in the western world are waking up from the cult and leaving everyday! The average JW that just clocks 18 leaves the cult! Only in Africa that they carry the cult for head. Africans are always the LAST to know anything BUT it was surprising to see a huge reduction in this Service Year report in Africa! Africans are just waking up when they should have a long time ago. So please, what benefits are you talking about? Is it the Fake righteousness you put up? Is that the benefit?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Courz:
What benefits are people seeing? Benefits known to JWs only perhaps? If there are benefits, why are millions of people refusing to join your cult? How many people give you listening ear during field service? I never knew Jehovah's witnesses are NOT up to a million in Nigeria. Over 220 million people in Naija against a miserly 324,464. And we are not excluding Unbaptised publishers. They have to count UNBAPTISED publishers because the number of overall baptised ones will be embarrassingly low. Isn't it strange that they DON'T publish the number of people that have left? They need high numbers to use to boast!
Over 17,000 people have left the cult between 2020 and 2021 in Nigeria. The numbers of JWs have been heavily padded because they have been boasting of 8.6 million members for years IN SPITE OF THE MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE LEFT and the many kingdom halls they have sold and keep selling in the western world. The baptism numbers are MAJORLY from JW children. It is well known that about 60 congregations were closed in Germany as a result of people leaving the Cult. JWs in the western world are waking up from the cult and leaving everyday! The average JW that just clocks 18 leaves the cult! Only in Africa that they carry the cult for head. Africans are always the LAST to know anything BUT it was surprising to see a huge reduction in this Service Year report in Africa! Africans are just waking up when they should have a long time ago. So please, what benefits are you talking about? Is it the Fake righteousness you put up? Is that the benefit?

God's word already foretold that many will reject the Good News even while they're seeing it's benefits.
For instance everyone is crying now over what is happening in Ukraine but nobody is asking "which God does those involved are worshiping?" Be rest assured that no JW from any nation throughout the world will carry weapons in support of any motion against his fellowman.
That alone is the greatest miracle of all times!

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God's word already foretold that many will reject the Good News even while they're seeing it's benefits.
For instance everyone is crying now over what is happening in Ukraine but nobody is asking "which God does those involved are worshiping?" Be rest assured that no JW from any nation throughout the world will carry weapons in support of any motion against his fellowman.
That alone is the greatest miracle of all times!

Oh, so when people don't listen to you JWs, it means it has been foretold that would happen. But if more people were joining your cult, you will say it is the BACKING OF JEHOVAH!!! You will post many pics of people getting baptized. ABI? grin grin grin. Double speak!! Talking from both sides of the mouth!! Nobody gives a shit if you don't carry weapons. The Israelites in the bible were involved in Wars and killing people sanctioned by God himself. So that is not enough to identify as TRUE RELIGION. People ought to be thoroughly convinced you are in the ONE TRUE RELIGION. JWs shouldn't even LEAVE THE CULT. But they do. Nobody wants to join you. Something is wrong somewhere, don't you think? Look at what a Circuit Overseer told someone in the below pic. The numbers of people leaving is too depressing to publish. It is well known that publisher numbers have been cooked up to look good for you the sheep. That's right.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Courz:

Oh, so when people don't listen to you JWs, it means it has been foretold that would happen. But if more people were joining your cult, you will say it is the BACKING OF JEHOVAH!!! You will post many pics of people getting baptized. ABI? grin grin grin. Double speak!! Talking from both sides of the mouth!! Nobody gives a shit if you don't carry weapons. The Israelites in the bible were involved in Wars and killing people sanctioned by God himself. So that is not enough to identify as TRUE RELIGION. People ought to be thoroughly convinced you are in the ONE TRUE RELIGION. JWs shouldn't even LEAVE THE CULT. But they do. Nobody wants to join you. Something is wrong somewhere, don't you think? Look at what a Circuit Overseer told someone in the below pic. The numbers of people leaving is too depressing to publish. It is well known that publisher numbers have been cooked up to look good for you the sheep. That's right.

I post pictures of people getting baptized to show you that few are finding the narrow road despite how hard it is {Matthew 7:13-14} but as for the fact that God's people aren't involve in wars again it's due to the fact that God's word has been taken to the most distant parts of the earth and all lovers of God's word have settled all their racial disparities {Psalms 46:9} during the time God ordered His worshipers to kill enemies of pure worship it's because those people were making themselves hindrances to the establishment of pure worship.
Even Israelites were killed due to God's wrath whenever they mess up with pure worship.
But today lovers of pure worship {JWs) are in all the corners of the earth so which country do you think we should fight where we will not kill worshipers of our God?

That's where intelligence comes in Sir! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (58) (Reply)

If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! / Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" / Policeman In Uniform Preaching At Alaba Market, Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.