Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? - Religion (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? (44216 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
OgaNightmare:

Bro it feels good for super PIMO'S like me.

Like I've dodged the circuit overseer twice during his visits. This dude's wanted to push me into regular pioneering and becoming an M.S.

Omoh I just dey on they run like this. They've even organized questioning sessions were them wan catch me. As smart guy I just said that nothing is happening 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Very good. Continue dodging the C.O. Stupid people. They are looking for people they will use to enrich Watchtower. If they want to meet with you again, tell them hoha you aren't interested or you are not available for discussion. It isn't by force. Let them go and appoint all those Oversabi brothers. Many brothers are dodging them o. You're not alone. Don't allow them trap you. No more reporting hours for field service starting from November. So, they are desperately looking for anybody to appoint even if the person has never been to Kingdom hall for months.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
Some JW Child Sexual Abuse News from Argentina.

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
More.......

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by OgaNightmare(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
achorladey:

One line of thought na scam. We know it doesn't exist.

The best way to detect their stupidity is to watch them in courts lying about their doctrines and policies and when being interviewed by the media the say a different thing entirely from what the teach🤣

Even Fred Franz used the same NWT to argue in his talk that there's no GB🤣

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by OgaNightmare(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
Courz:

Very good. Continue dodging the C.O. Stupid people. They are looking for people they will use to enrich Watchtower. If they want to meet with you again, tell them hoha you aren't interested or you are not available for discussion. It isn't by force. Let them go and appoint all those Oversabi brothers. Many brothers are dodging them o. You're not alone. Don't allow them trap you. No more reporting hours for field service starting from November. So, they are desperately looking for anybody to appoint even if the person has never been to Kingdom hall for months.

They'll never get me. By this time next year I'll be off for IT. Maybe they'll appoint their kids instead 🤣🤣🤣.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by achorladey: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
OgaNightmare:

The best way to detect their stupidity is to watch them in courts lying about their doctrines and policies and when being interviewed by the media the say a different thing entirely from what the teach🤣

Their subjects here will be coming to nairaland to peddle more lies and manipulations regarding what we already are too familiar with.

They cannot even follow their own standards yet they will condemn others. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by achorladey: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
OgaNightmare:

MaxInDHouse will not raise your names to the highest of heavens like he did for SeniorMan715 despite still being a member of that religious organization grin grin grin grin

Na those who dance to their tune he will raise high up like sey na 10,000 nairalanders join Jehovah’s witnesses grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
OgaNightmare:

They'll never get me. By this time next year I'll be off for IT. Maybe they'll appoint their kids instead 🤣🤣🤣.

OgaNightmare, Have you watched this video below? This is a video from an Ex Sorceress turned Christian. She mentioned JWs. She described what she saw at a Kingdom hall in Uganda when she was a Sorceress. If you haven't watched it, start it from Timestamp 18:51. What do you think about what she said she saw? Do you think something like this is at Igeduma? I was just told that there are underground tunnels at Igeduma. That means something like what she saw is also there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRAWYeOobTM?si=-5sX6TfkZnDfjH7z
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by OgaNightmare(m): 6:16am On Oct 18, 2023
Courz:

OgaNightmare, Have you watched this video below? This is a video from an Ex Sorceress turned Christian. She mentioned JWs. She described what she saw at a Kingdom hall in Uganda when she was a Sorceress. If you haven't watched it, start it from Timestamp 18:51. What do you think about what she said she saw? Do you think something like this is at Igeduma? I was just told that there are underground tunnels at Igeduma. That means something like what she saw is also there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRAWYeOobTM?si=-5sX6TfkZnDfjH7z

I've not been to igeduma before. But I can tell you that in my state a lot of JWs are into spiritistic practices including elders and top convention servants.
The even use it to harm their fellow brothers.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2023
OgaNightmare:

I've not been to igeduma before. But I can tell you that in my state a lot of JWs are into spiritistic practices including elders and top convention servants.
The even use it to harm their fellow brothers.

True. There are many JWs that are into Witchcraft and Sorcery. There is even a Brother I know that mistakenly exposed himself to be a member of a Fraternity.

Do you remember Smurfgirl and her testimony about underground tunnels built under the Bethel Headquarters in U.S? Some other people who know about it confirmed it. Her experience matches that of the experience of this lady Erica. Erica was never a JW but as a Sorceress she was invited to take part in Coven activities in the Masonic lodge under that Kingdom hall in Uganda. Erica mentioned underground Masonic lodge which also matches Smurfgirl and other people's testimonies I have listened to. She also mentioned being drugged first before the rituals take place and that's exactly what happened to Smurfgirl and the others I have listened to. I am just shocked that something like this is even in Africa. Two people I know who have been to Igeduma have admitted that there are underground tunnels built there. They said the tunnels are built in such a way that you can never know they exist. So, this means that what Erica witnessed in that Kingdom hall is exactly what happens at the Underground tunnels at Igeduma for it to be constructed in a such a secretive way. In my research, I have found out that many organisations controlling the world also have underground tunnels and the things I have heard take place there are shocking.

I did some search on what Erica said. I used Google Maps to try to locate the Kingdom hall, the Church of Latter day Saints and Basketball court at the location she mentioned. The map could only show me Two Kingdom halls separated from each other, Church of Latter day Saints and a Basketball court in that location. Some people that commented on the video said they know the Kingdom hall she is talking about.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2023
Governing body members contradicting themselves again.

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2023
The lies apostates were spreading about JWs prompted the Russian authorities to go on an uninvited visit (raid) on JWs during worship just to catch us doing something demonic.
This was how it goes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW8peKk57Bw?si=8uvYwYfGUZ7lmkNx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
The lies apostates were spreading about JWs prompted the Russian authorities to go on an uninvited visit (raid) on JWs during worship just to catch us doing something demonic.
This was how it goes:

What lies are Apostates saying? Mention the Lies. Russia still banned your Cult. So, this old video is useless. Why didn't you bring a video that talks about the Authorities raiding your Kingdom hall because the Elders were covering up Cases of Child Sexual Abuse and were refusing to give evidence to the Police? Why didn't you bring a News video showing JW Men being arrested for Child Sexual Abuse? You dey shame to bring them? Russia saw that you are a Dangerous Cult that need to be dealt with. And they banned you still. Russia isn't the only country that banned you. China and a host of other countries banned you. They see the danger you people bring to their country. So, don't bother focusing on Russia alone. Go and do research on the Countries that banned you then go and ask them why they banned you. Your attempt has failed once again. Norway saw how dangerous you were and they deregistered you. If you are dangerous, the authorities will come for you.

Why did your Watchtower remove reporting of hours for field service? Is it no longer in the Bible again?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
This was how it goes:

Why you dey fear to post this video below? Are you ashamed of the News of Pedophiles in your Cult? You don't have to hide it. The public already knows who you are. That's why your Watchtower listen to Apostates. They take notes from Apostates. They go to where Apostates are in different forums and listen to what Apostates say and act accordingly. That's why they removed reporting of Hours for field service. Some of your New Light are from Apostates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiS2YMbtFXQ?si=dh33NA1vtpcYIcjp

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2023
Courz:

Why did your Watchtower remove reporting of hours for field service? Is it no longer in the Bible again?
Publishers only need to signify they participate in the ministry there's no more need to report hours, placements or videos after all there is no part of this planet where the activities of Jehovah's Witnesses is unknown.
My guy let's just say:

"The big assignment is gradually coming to and end" smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Publishers only need to signify they participate in the ministry there's no more need to report hours, placements or videos after all there is no part of this planet where the activities of Jehovah's Witnesses is unknown.
My guy let's just say:

"The big assignment is gradually coming to and end" smiley

But Watchtower has claimed that Hours reporting is Biblical and you and your miscreants have argued about this with others in this forum. You have used Bible to lie about it. We you call Apostates have told you that Hours reporting isn't Biblical. We told you that it is a made up doctrine. Apostates in different forums said the same thing. Watchtower saw what we said. And now, they have listened to us because something big is about to happen to them. And they want to find Bible verse to prove to you why they removed it. We Apostates were right all along. How do you feel about Watchtower seeing us to be right and taking our advice? Can you see we have power? Watchtower makes up a doctrine and find Bible verses to twist to prove that it is correct. Later, they will come back and tell you the doctrine isn't Biblical then go and find Bible verse to show you why it isn't. Can you see how Foolish you JWs are? Watchtower is blowing you all about with winds of doctrines. 😀😀😀😀

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2023
Courz:

But Watchtower has claimed that Hours reporting is Biblical and you and your miscreants have argued about this with others in this forum. You have used Bible to lie about it. We you call Apostates have told you that Hours reporting isn't Biblical. We told you that it is made up doctrine. Apostates in different forums said the same thing. Watchtower saw what we said. And now, they have listened to us. And they want to find Bible verse to prove to you why they removed it. We Apostates were right all along. How do you feel about Watchtower seeing us to be right and taking our advice? Can you see we have power?

Since the WATCHTOWER keeps the work going throughout the earth what have you and your apostate colleagues doing presently for your own God? smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Since the WATCHTOWER keeps the work going throughout the earth what have you and your apostate colleagues doing presently for your own God? smiley

Why were you JWs claiming that Hours reporting is Biblical in the first place? If Apostates are so dangerous, Why is Watchtower listening to them but asking you JWs to avoid them? They have a department at Bethel responsible for receiving letters from Apostates, they look at the letters, post the letters on your publications as Questions from Readers and they give you some New Light from the same Apostates. Why?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2023
Courz:

Why were you JWs claiming that Hours reporting is Biblical in the first place? If Apostates are so dangerous, Why is Watchtower listening to them but asking you JWs to avoid them? They have a department at Bethel responsible for receiving letters from Apostates, they look at the letters, post the letters on your publications as Questions from Readers and they give you some New Light from the same Apostates. Why?

Your assumptions is just amusing! grin

Jesus is the master of what we're doing globally and according to the scriptures he tells us what to do and when to stop doing it.

Jesus commanded the apostles to remain in Jerusalem {Act 1:4} so despite all the troubles the Jews were making the apostles remained in Jerusalem but he also told them that when they see the sign that the destruction of Jerusalem is approaching {Luke 21:20-24} they should leave the city and never return again!

So if you notice changes in our work it's Jesus who is telling us what to do for your information pioneers will continue reporting as usual the change only affects none pioneers! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I am using Jesus to lie. Jesus knows nothing about Hours reporting.

Why are you lying on the head of Jesus? Why are you calling Jesus a Liar? Why were you JWs claiming that Hours reporting is Biblical in the first place? If Apostates are so dangerous, Why is Watchtower listening to them but asking you JWs to avoid them? According to Bethelites, They have a department at Bethel responsible for receiving letters from Apostates, they look at the letters, post the letters on your publications as Questions from Readers and they give you some New Light from the same Apostates. Why?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
DEFAULT MODE AGAIN! smiley

Well know that the reports will continue if all publishers becomes pioneers because all pioneers whether auxiliary, regular, special or missionaries will continue to report as usual the change only affects none-pioneers.

Thanks for your time! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
I am using Jesus to Lie. I am calling Jesus a liar. Jesus told us before that Hours reporting is Biblical. Now, he has come back to tell us it isn't Biblical. Jesus is a Liar.

Why are you lying on the head of Jesus? Why are you calling Jesus a Liar? Why were you JWs claiming that Hours reporting is Biblical in the first place? If Apostates are so dangerous, Why is Watchtower listening to them but asking you JWs to avoid them? According to Bethelites, They have a department at Bethel responsible for receiving letters from Apostates, they look at the letters, post the letters on your publications as Questions from Readers and they give you some New Light from the same Apostates. Why?

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2023
An interesting opinion as to why Watchtower decided to remove Hours reporting for field service. It could very well be a Legal reason to protect themselves.

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2023
smiley smiley

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
Another interesting post that I can relate to. I remember when I started to use other Bible translations when I started to wake up from JW Cult. I noticed that the words in other translations were so easy to understand and I could get the point of the verses immediately. But whenever I decide to read the New World Translation Bible of JW, I noticed the words were very strange to me and made the verse sound somehow as if it is a Chore to read it. The NWT Bible is worded in a very old American way of communication. You also don't get the real gist of the verse and it is intentionally worded in a way to appeal to JW doctrines and terminology. Moving from NWT JW Bible to another translation felt as if a Veil covering my eyes was lifted. I began to see the real message of the Bible clearly. But when reading NWT, it felt as if there is a veil or a Filter covering the Bible to deliberately make you read it as a JW and not to understand the Bible as a Christian. I strongly believe there is a Strange Spell following the JW Bible and if you are free from that Spell, you can see it for what it is. JWS under the Spell cannot see it. I will open a New Thread to discuss the many Bible verses that were changed and twisted in the JW Bible. I am glad I am not alone in this experience.

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Janosky: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
Courz:
Another interesting post that I can relate to. I remember when I started to use other Bible translations when I started to wake up from JW Cult. I noticed that the words in other translations were so easy to understand and I could get the point of the verses immediately. But whenever I decide to read the New World Translation Bible of JW, I noticed the words were very strange to me and made the verse sound somehow as if it is a Chore to read it. The NWT Bible is worded in a very old American way of communication. You also don't get the real gist of the verse and it is intentionally worded in a way to appeal to JW doctrines and terminology. Moving from NWT JW Bible to another translation felt as if a Veil covering my eyes was lifted. I began to see the real message of the Bible clearly. But when reading NWT, it felt as if there is a veil or a Filter covering the Bible to deliberately make you read it as a JW and not to understand the Bible as a Christian. I strongly believe there is a Strange Spell following the JW Bible and if you are free from that Spell, you can see it for what it is. JWS under the Spell cannot see it. I will open a New Thread to discuss the many Bible verses that were changed and twisted in the JW Bible. I am glad I am not alone in this experience.

What has Courz gained by DECEIVING HIMSELF WAILING & LYING?

NWT is the most easily understood Bible translation on this planet.
Quote me anywhere!

Courz IBERIBEIST says "thou,thine ,thee" English he has NEVER typed on Nairaland are better for his IBERIBEISM
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
Janosky:
NWT is the most easily understood Bible translation on this planet.
Quote me anywhere!

I'm quoting you now, NWT isn't the most easily understood Bible translation on this planet.

So start the challenge.

Lying liar JaNosense hallgoer miscreant.

3 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2023
The new field service report slips leaked. The 1st one is publishers record. The 2nd one is report slip for publishers and pioneers and others required to report hours.

They are now tracking weekend meeting attendance, whether a JW is anointed or not. Why tracking weekend meeting attendance? Because the Cult is dying. JWs are leaving. I thought they already have records of who are anointed. Why are they asking for records?It means the figures they have, like I said earlier, are fudged. Their population numbers are fudged. They won't be asking for these records in a field service report. Lol. Now they want to know which JWs are unserious and go and hunt them down like a desperate girlfriend chasing a man. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2023
Emusan:

I'm quoting you now, NWT isn't the most easily understood Bible translation on this planet.

So start the challenge.

Lying liar JaNosense hallgoer miscreant.

Don't mind the Idiot Janosky. I will create a thread about Bible verses that JWs have twisted, removed and replaced to suit their doctrines. I will tag you and others to contribute.

3 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Emusan(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
Courz:
Don't mind the Idiot Janosky. I will create a thread about Bible verses that JWs have twisted, removed and replaced to suit their doctrines. I will tag you and others to contribute.

Smile... I know their perverted translation in and out.

grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
More connections of Watchtower to the United Nations (UN) that they call the Wild Beast in the Book of Revelations. Apparently, they have been sending documents to the UN through their corporation in Europe.

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by OgaNightmare(m): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
Courz:
The new field service report slips leaked. The 1st one is publishers record. The 2nd one is report slip for publishers and pioneers and others required to report hours.

They are now tracking weekend meeting attendance, whether a JW is anointed or not. Why tracking weekend meeting attendance? Because the Cult is dying. JWs are leaving. I thought they already have records of who are anointed. Why are they asking for records?It means the figures they have, like I said earlier, are fudged. Their population numbers are fudged. They won't be asking for these records in a field service report. Lol. Now they want to know which JWs are unserious and go and hunt them down like a desperate girlfriend chasing a man. Lol.

I heard those idiots have updated their cyber security.
Warwick PIMO was kicked out from bethel and his channel was taken down
They are closely monitoring exjw subreddit and exjw YouTube channels.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.