Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan (28929 Views)

The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad / Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form / 2023 Presidency: Bashir Tofa 'Zoning Is Dead In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by BigYash: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Correct answer!
#Iyanumashele

May God continue to protect, bless and favour Asiwaju Tinubu.

I pray that Asiwaju Tinubu will continue to be favoured in the eyes and minds of patriotic Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who has a compassionate and large heart that doesn't discriminate against anyone.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Even Tinubu knows that he is going nowhere. I feel APshit wants to use him as distraction.. In 8 years APC has done more than what PDP did in 16years.. PDP+APC= Thieves
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Alexis11: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is a fellow party man so it's normal even thou he didn't mean it

Mumu Prince of Afikpo... cheesy

Would you have said this if he had picked Jonathan

You would have said he's speaking Buhari's mind
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by dannex4adx(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Correct answer!
#Iyanumashele

May God continue to protect, bless and favour Asiwaju Tinubu.

I pray that Asiwaju Tinubu will continue to be favoured in the eyes and minds of patriotic Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who has a compassionate and large heart that doesn't discriminate against anyone.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
B.A.T 2023

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by JayPeeOham: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Honest question to the Yorubas

Please what's the true meaning of TINUBU
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Danniedpastor(m): 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
SATANICALLY:

His "pick" is based on 2 options before him. Of course, being an APC member, he'd naturally go for Tinubu. This doesn't mean he's endorsed Tinubu. Lol. He merely endorsed APC.

Just say lemme post this before una begin flood the internet with "Buhari's Aide Endorses Tinubu" clickbait titles. cheesy

Two options between one who has openly said he is not interested I in contesting and another who is fighting "tooth and nail" for the presidency.

If they think this is an endorsement of Tinubu, then they are foolish.

This is just a Fulani mind game
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Alexis11: 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Honest reply to the haters...

What do you need the meaning for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Felincous(m): 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Who will pick ineffectual buffoon b4.
Jagaban all d way ...

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
wakili has a better chance

LeoDeKing:
The handwriting is very clear, only ipob illiterates will find it difficult to read.

Bashir is obviously subtly revealing what he heard from his boss, Buhari.

H needs to show loyalty to the incoming president. cheesy

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Latakia(f): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Igbo and some lukuludi clowns in the sadeast no wan hear the bitter truth. The CPC will produce the next APC national chairman in Al-Makurah while the ACN will produce the APC and Nigeria president in Jagaban. This was the accord in February 2013 when APC was formed before people like Amaechi and co from the nPDP joined in November 2013. APC convention is March 2022 and if you look properly in the posts being share, other regions got 10 except the southwest which got 9, the remaining 1 is reserve for Jagaban from the southwest that will fly the party ticket and become the president by God's grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by CoolAmbience(m): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
seunmsg:

You would have gloated to high heaven if he had chosen Goodluck. Head or tail, wailers gonna wail.

You dem mind them....

Tinubu better pass Jonathan one million times.

Jonathan wey no fit complete international airport wey Yardua start for Bayelsa?

Jonathan wey no fit complete N7billion Ogbia Regional Water Project yet him wife complete N10billion Aridolf Wellness & Spa Hotel...

Jonathan wey no fit guide PDP into completing her National Secretariat Building....

What of East West Road, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, 2nd Niger Bridge, Bonny-Bodo Bridge etc,

What is Jonathan being remembered for?

I don't like Tinubu, but I have to pick between him and Jonathan. I would pick Tinubu a million times over.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by MansoryMX(m): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mooh247:

SouthSouth isn't a single ethnic group that thinks like Ibos

Akoko Edo has their choice
Ishekiri has theirs
Ilaje of the Ijaw region has theirs
Auchi people do too

You omitted one of the majority tribe in SS. The Urhobos
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
iragbiji

JayPeeOham:

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Danniedpastor(m): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The handwriting is very clear, only ipob illiterates will find it difficult to read.

U are not smart.
Goodluck has declared his support for Anyim Pius Anyim. He has no plan to contest.

So choosing between Goodluck (that is not interested, and not even a force in PDP) AND Tinubu (who is ready to fight dirty) is just a MIND GAME.

Sorry o!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Nyanmiridunce: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It is normal to pick his party man over PDP man

I will say same if I were In his shoes even if I dont mean it

No big deal
He deflated your pride tonight with that statement. Guy you need a sound rest after a long day of serious trumping on nairaland. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Loud it....apc and pdp same same same

BigYash:
Even Tinubu knows that he is going nowhere. I feel APshit wants to use him as distraction.. In 8 years APC has done more than what PDP did in 16years.. PDP+APC= Thieves
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
sukieboy:

True and thats because Tinubu hate them too. In 2015, he showed he liked Fulani than SS people. He called GEJ names and tried to destroy his govt. We hate him like smelly watery shit.

Good for you, we don't need you anyway, igbo will take over your land and we will watch as they subject you to their 2nd class citizen in your own land

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
He's from Osun state...sharap! Show us Iragbiji not former Federal capital Territory..loser

Mooh247:
cool

Correct guy... He is a Progressive and wants the best for the Nation

Unlike Mkpurinmiri youths that keeps replacing one failure with another failure.... Ikpeazu replacing Orji Uzor Kalu... Hopeless Uzodimgba replacing Okorohausa

Don't you like BRT metro busses
Don't you like super squad of RRS
Don't you like Lagos IGR being Four times bigger than SouthEast paltry 52billion

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by JayPeeOham: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Alexis11:

That's my project research topic as matter of fact grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by JayPeeOham: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Alexis11:

That's my project research topic as a matter of fact grin

I ain't no hater Bro.. just answer the honest question honestly
.will ya
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Mooh247: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
MansoryMX:

You omitted one of the majority tribe in SS. The Urhobos

I only gave a few... Kalahari, Urhobo , Isoko, Anant, Efik and others all have personal interest and should not be lumped up by Ibos
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by specialmati(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
SlyDev:
It is only ibo and SS people that hate Tinubu, I'm convinced SS hate Tinubu more than fulani sef
shocked shocked shocked no one hate tinubu people hate the fact that he gifted his country hardship in buhari.did you know it would have been better he contested in that 2015 instead of buhari.but he didn’t instead he chose buhari and now everywhere is a mess
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Joshmuch: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

it will shock you that Tinubu won't be given the consensus, because by voting he will have his way. Only by consensus will he lose. Muslim can rule Nigeria for 24years na. O wrong gan
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Latakia(f): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
SATANICALLY:

Read the comments na. #GEJisComing has been trending. Someone asked who he would choose between GEJ(PDP) and Tinubu (APC). He's an APC member. So who do you expect him to choose? GEJ? LOL! Use Common sense.
But I thought Iyamuri said Bubu will support Ebele grin Okoro with fish brain

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by JayPeeOham: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
iragbiji

English please undecided
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Emekaonline: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
SATANICALLY:
According to Bashir Ahmad, if he had a choice between APC's Tinubu and PDP's Goodluck Jonathan, he would choose Tinubu.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1496528712866664461?t=m3JyocoFbSCpMGScfIXi9A&s=19

Only biafools will believe the story that GEJ is coming back. How many interest in the APC will GEJ be able to satisfy? It is like saying Tinubu is contesting on the patform of PDP. Hahahahaha. These biafools are confirmed idiots really. They believe anything. No wonder they believed their terrorist Kanu that the man in Aso Rock is not Buhari but Jibrin of Sudan. They are as unstable as waters. What a shame. Few weeks back it was Amaechi, but now GEJ. Igbo ma go oooo. Igbos are too unitelligent

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by ObamaMessi: 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Goodluck will not even run
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by jrusky(m): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
I will say it over again that "anything that will make Tinubu contest apc primary it's a sure bet he will win apc primary and become apc flag bearer but Tinubu becoming the president is what I cannot predict.

Those who want to die because of Tinubu and apc matter while they are not even apc member can commit suicide it's their choice.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
is Tinubu English

JayPeeOham:

English please undecided
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by BabaO2: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jonathan ke, spit, never in this country again
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Harrynight(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Should I say funny or useless question

Would you expect him to pick an opposition member??
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Lightorder: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
I have many things to do. Please, get your PVC and put these old thieves into the trash. My children will not see what Nigerians have since 2015. Tinubu has the right to become the president but the incoming president of his village. We are waiting for him in Lagos. Other places have already taken care of him, including the hypocritical Bashir. If a nice Abiola was deceived and put away, who is a BAT
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by cktheluckyman: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
seunmsg:

You would have gloated to high heaven if he had chosen Goodluck. Head or tail, wailers gonna wail.
Prepare to deactivate your profile after Tinubu is disgraced in 2023.You will particularly face the trolling of your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) / Border Closure Crashes Prices Of Petrol, Diesel / Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.