Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,572 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan (28936 Views)

The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad / Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form / 2023 Presidency: Bashir Tofa 'Zoning Is Dead In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by gaby(m): 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Even the questionnaire and the respondent no improve in their English after 8 years..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by KingZizah: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Wetin concern me
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by President2001(m): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Religion is disturbing Bashir

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by AkotaBade: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Tinubu won't taste presidency

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The handwriting is very clear, only ipob illiterates will find it difficult to read.

Bashir is obviously subtly revealing what he heard from his boss, Buhari.

H needs to show loyalty to the incoming president. cheesy
You need your head checked if you think Bashir have access to buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by 07kjb: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Seun we go soon leave nairaland for you,SO NA NEWS BE THIS, RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Only a foolish APc member (Malami and co) would even consider GEJ!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by tempest01(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Fulani dey use una play 10 10

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
SATANICALLY:

His "pick" is based on 2 options before him. Of course, being an APC member, he'd naturally go for Tinubu. This doesn't mean he's endorsed Tinubu. Lol. He merely endorsed APC.

Just say lemme post this before una begin flood the internet with "Buhari's Aide Endorses Tinubu" clickbait titles. cheesy

I know this is you.

This was how you were shouting sai baba on all threads here. How far?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mooh247:

SouthSouth isn't a single ethnic group that thinks like Ibos

Akoko Edo has their choice
Ishekiri has their
Ilaje of the Ijaw region has theirs
Auchi people do too

Almost the whole of South South think alike. That is why you see them always delivering block vote to PDP. Even the South East is not that united when it comes to voting.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by lagonovo: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hmmmm.

GEJ, former deputy governor/governor of Bayelsa.
Tinubu, senator/former governor of Lagos.

Who made the greater impact on their respective constituencies when given the opportunity?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by fof1: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Correct answer!
#Iyanumashele

May God continue to protect, bless and favour Asiwaju Tinubu.

I pray that Asiwaju Tinubu will continue to be favoured in the eyes and minds of patriotic Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who has a compassionate and large heart that doesn't discriminate against anyone.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Same Looters Same Change Singers
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Correct answer!
#Iyanumashele

May God continue to protect, bless and favour Asiwaju Tinubu.

I pray that Asiwaju Tinubu will continue to be favoured in the eyes and minds of patriotic Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who has a compassionate and large heart that doesn't discriminate against anyone.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
If APC says they will swap all positions with NORTH/SOUTH, They should swap all positions across religions..

BUHARI 8 YEARS
Tinubu 8 YEARS
ANOTHER NORTHERNER (LIKELY A MUSLIM) 8 YEARS

Where is the equity?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by EmoleOgala(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
This country is really finished
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by PrinceOfLagos: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
It is normal to pick his party man over PDP man

I will say same if I were In his shoes even if I dont mean it

No big deal
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by sukieboy(f): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
SlyDev:
It is only ibo and SS people that hate Tinubu, I'm convinced SS hate Tinubu more than fulani sef
True and thats because Tinubu hate them too. In 2015, he showed he liked Fulani than SS people. He called GEJ names and tried to destroy his govt. We hate him like smelly watery shit.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Fear hausa people when it comes to politics, bashir doesn't even have an say, but even if he does. Don't believe that social media response. These guys are so tricky
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by yusluvad(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
SATANICALLY:

His "pick" is based on 2 options before him. Of course, being an APC member, he'd naturally go for Tinubu. This doesn't mean he's endorsed Tinubu. Lol. He merely endorsed APC.

Just say lemme post this before una begin flood the internet with "Buhari's Aide Endorses Tinubu" clickbait titles. cheesy
Correct!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Gkemz: 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hanksihg:
let the best candidate win
Please i am stranded here in school because i had carry over exams to write. please i need help to go back home as I am seriously starving..... God bless
3056 3738 63 first bank

Why did you fail your exam... It shows that you are not a serious student and so therefore we don't help unserious people.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by PrinceOfLagos: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bunkbars:
Fear hausa people when it comes to politics, bashir doesn't even have an say, but even if he does. Don't believe that social media response. These guys are so tricky
Tinubu is a fellow party man so it's normal even thou he didn't mean it
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by bluefilm: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
God forbid bad thing

Tinubu will never be President
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
tempest01:
Fulani dey use una play 10 10
These yoruba guys, Don't know yet. They will be shocked at the outcome shocked, these Northerners are power drunk
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Honor10: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Penguin2:
And so, ladies and gentlemen, was how Tinubu urchins’ mumu button was successfully pressed grin

Won't you be gloating now if he has picked GEJ, I am sure in your shallowness, you will say he is speaking the Cabal mind.

We will be here to mock you next year

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Blackdisciple(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Already this one no suppose be a Nigerian due to his ideological understanding..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by MartinsD12(m): 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
SATANICALLY:
According to Bashir Ahmad, if he had a choice between APC's Tinubu and PDP's Goodluck Jonathan, he would choose Tinubu.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1496528712866664461?t=m3JyocoFbSCpMGScfIXi9A&s=19
Who be this one just a political sycophant he knows Jonathan can't work with an incompetent sycophant like him, e go chock am soon
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by WhoDeyHause: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
2023 is war.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Tyche(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Who is Bashir Ahmad?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hanksihg:
let the best candidate win
Please i am stranded here in school because i had carry over exams to write. please i need help to go back home as I am seriously starving..... God bless
3056 3738 63 first bank

Go find something sell.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan by Alexis11: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
cosmatika:
Something to make Tinubu urchins to go to bed tonight without crying.
They've been in tears since afternoon that we heard that GEJ is coming

Meanwhile I've written down all the names of the Tinubu urchins here.
I'll give u guys a shout out after the disgrace of ur jagaban, starting from dat educated illiterate called 53unm5g

Are you sure you will be able to sleep well tonight

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Working For Buhari Are Lying About 2016 Budget — NASS / Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 / Saraki And His 80 Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.