Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS (12859 Views)

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Who Will Beg First.? / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by Biafra1stson: 5:31pm On May 22, 2020
If A Soldier Slaps You Do This And He Will Beg
opera.com
6h

Some times our soldiers or military men can be brutal and rough. But this shouldn't scare of from our fundamental human rights as citizens of Nigeria.

This is what my lecturer told us as aspirants of law in Rivers State Polytechnic formerly called RIVSCAS very close to Rumuola Port Harcourt.

She shared with us her personal experience in 2014 she was our teacher on legal method. She advised us not to argue the law with military men especially soldiers because many are uneducated.

She was traveling in the 2014 along Enugu high way some group of soldiers stopped her and her children and asked her why was she driving so fast. She told them she on an empty highway, secondly there was no body, thirdly there was no speed limiting sign board. They ordered her to come down and start clearing the bushes.

She did but guess what

She turned on a spy camera on her phone which allows your phone to record while screen is blind. You can download it anywhere for your safety. She started by bringing up the argument again just to make sure it gets recorded after everything she put the phone in the car windscreen because it was actually facing them and everything got recorded.

Secondly she took note of their names and plate numbers. She didn't argue the law with them because they are in a lonely area. After much details. She filed a suit against them and charged them half a million and she won.

What am I saying. When a soldier wants to abuse you try your possible best not to argue with them. All your aim should be to pick up evidences to head to the court of law. Buy cameras for your cars and other important things like spy sound recorders.

Dont ever let them know you're recording. If you have a good evidence and a good lawyer that soldier that abused you will beg

This experience will change your fear towards soldiers

1 Share

Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by Biafra1stson: 5:33pm On May 22, 2020
Know your right today
Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by Biafra1stson: 5:52pm On May 22, 2020
Nna err this romance section nobody dey comment I taya o
Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by sylve11: 5:54pm On May 22, 2020
Wetin be the thing you say make people do if they are slapped by soldiers?

Write am here, nobody wan click on external link. cool

5 Likes

Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by Biafra1stson: 6:02pm On May 22, 2020
sylve11:

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by Biafra1stson: 6:02pm On May 22, 2020
sylve11:

Is my personal experience
Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by Biafra1stson: 6:40pm On May 22, 2020
Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by dagreat4(f): 7:29pm On May 22, 2020
summary is this:
when accosted by military men do not argue with them
have a recorded conversation without there knowledge with video showing their fcws.names n plate number and sue them when ur in your safety nest.
Go and cash out.

3 Likes

Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by yyba: 8:46pm On May 22, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Is my personal experience
personal experience kee you their, post everything here. embarassed undecided

8 Likes

Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by Biafra1stson: 8:54pm On May 22, 2020
yyba:
personal experience kee you their, post everything here. embarassed undecided

Si the same thing
Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by pek(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2020
dagreat4:
summary is this:
when accosted by military men do not argue with them
have a recorded conversation without there their knowledge with video showing their fcws.names n plate number and sue them when ur in your safety nest.
Go and cash out.
Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:18pm On May 22, 2020
Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by ScotMisile: 9:21pm On May 22, 2020
How will you switch on the camera on your phone in the midst of bashing?

4 Likes

Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by Simeonjoe1: 10:44pm On May 22, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Si the same thing

Baba post something you dey say personalized experience,
Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by SultanM: 10:57pm On May 22, 2020
opera.com
6h

Some times our soldiers or military men can be brutal and rough. But this shouldn't scare of from our fundamental human rights as citizens of Nigeria.

This is what my lecturer told us as aspirants of law in Rivers State Polytechnic formerly called RIVSCAS very close to Rumuola Port Harcourt.

She shared with us her personal experience in 2014 she was our teacher on legal method. She advised us not to argue the law with military men especially soldiers because many are uneducated.

She was traveling in the 2014 along Enugu high way some group of soldiers stopped her and her children and asked her why was she driving so fast. She told them she on an empty highway, secondly there was no body, thirdly there was no speed limiting sign board. They ordered her to come down and start clearing the bushes.

She did but guess what

She turned on a spy camera on her phone which allows your phone to record while screen is blind. You can download it anywhere for your safety. She started by bringing up the argument again just to make sure it gets recorded after everything she put the phone in the car windscreen because it was actually facing them and everything got recorded.

Secondly she took note of their names and plate numbers. She didn't argue the law with them because they are in a lonely area. After much details. She filed a suit against them and charged them half a million and she won.

What am I saying. When a soldier wants to abuse you try your possible best not to argue with them. All your aim should be to pick up evidences to head to the court of law. Buy cameras for your cars and other important things like spy sound recorders.

Dont ever let them know you're recording. If you have a good evidence and a good lawyer that soldier that abused you will beg
Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by tundchip2: 11:31pm On May 22, 2020
SultanM:

opera.com
6h

She did but guess what

Tiri gbosa for you

2 Likes

Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by womenareapes: 12:18am On May 23, 2020
SultanM:

opera.com
6h

She did but guess what

1 Like

Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by hardbody: 12:19am On May 23, 2020
SultanM:

opera.com
6h

She did but guess what

At the bolded is where i stopped.

Polytechnics do not offer law as a course of study. The closest you can get to law is if you are studying things like business law which will be an aspect of a broader non-law course (such as Accounting; Banking and Finance, etc) and this does not make you a law student or law graduate.

I tend to think that the rest of the write-up is garbage and doesn't deserve my time.

2 Likes

Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by Bigseven(m): 12:25am On May 23, 2020
Something is telling me to use Army khaki to make my face mask! I need your direction on this... Guys should i
Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by Biafra1stson: 1:29am On May 23, 2020
hardbody:

Polytechnics do not offer law as a course of study. The closest you can get to law is if you are studying things like business law which will be an aspect of a broader non-law course (such as Accounting; Banking and Finance, etc) and this does not make you a law student or law graduate.

I tend to think that the rest of the write-up is garbage and doesn't deserve my time.

But the address of the school is there. They offer legal method as a two year course after that you can get direct admission to Rivers State University in Port Harcourt Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by Biafra1stson: 1:29am On May 23, 2020
SultanM:

opera.com
6h

She did but guess what

Why u do me like this na
Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by etrange: 1:44am On May 23, 2020
hardbody:

The way some of you walk around downplaying other people's opinions/contributions as if you are repositories of knowledge is just disconcerting. The guy didn't say he was a Law student. He didn't say he was a Law graduate. He used the word "aspirant". That means he could have been doing a program at the end of which he hoped to move on to Law. Does one need to be Einstein to know this? Nawa o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by hardbody: 7:06am On May 23, 2020
Biafra1stson:

But the address of the school is there. They offer legal method as a two year course after that you can get direct admission to Rivers State University in Port Harcourt Nigeria

Fine. Thanks for this. I did not check the address of the school or the claimed Legal methods. Legal methods is not a Diploma in Law. I am aware it is only Diploma in Law that is acceptable as a Direct entry program into universities to study law. Legal Methods is one of Law 101 courses you take as a 3 credit hours course alongside other law courses in the first year of university program.

If you insist that you are right, so be it. Study your Legal Methods in peace please. Its no skin off my nose.
Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by hardbody: 7:10am On May 23, 2020
etrange:

The way some of you walk around downplaying other people's opinions/contributions as if you are repositories of knowledge is just disconcerting. The guy didn't say he was a Law student. He didn't say he was a Law graduate. He used the word "aspirant". That means he could have been doing a program at the end of which he hoped to move on to Law. Does one need to be Einstein to know this? Nawa o cheesy

There could be better ways of communicating the thoughts you have if those were the thoughts he had. I am surprised you expect me to believe this after thought. Read the entire write up again.

While at it stop faulty generalization. Some of us gain nothing downplaying any one's opinion if they are factual and verifiable
Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by jom28gy(m): 8:05am On May 23, 2020
Why are you always afraid of army
Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by Biafra1stson: 12:23pm On May 23, 2020
hardbody:

Fine. Thanks for this. I did not check the address of the school or the claimed Legal methods. Legal methods is not a Diploma in Law. I am aware it is only Diploma in Law that is acceptable as a Direct entry program into universities to study law. Legal Methods is one of Law 101 courses you take as a 3 credit hours course alongside other law courses in the first year of university program.

If you insist that you are right, so be it. Study your Legal Methods in peace please. Its no skin off my nose.

That is for law aspirants. Legal method is a course for year one. You do law as a two years course in Rivers State Polytechnic. If you pass you'll be given admission to study law in Rivers State University in their year two.

They offer contract law, law of tort, land laws as early as year one.

Why u dey argue nonsense u no know. They have an affiliation with Rivers State University law faculty. Just pass and get straight admission to UST.
Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by mrbenjame: 1:47pm On May 23, 2020
hardbody:

Now let me ask you? What do you make up in this notice me attitude?

Nigerians eeeh? What has degree or what got to do with what he just said?
When you people don’t respect yourself in public forum you expect people to regard you?

Since you can’t comprehend just a little passage, I don’t think you graduated from a higher institution.

Your intention was to downplay the Op. that’s nonsense. Don’t start feeling any better. if you’re to compare yourself with what he knows. He just made a point and you’re here talking trash. Where did you graduate from? We live in a world where no Nigerian university is even up to the top 5000 universities in the world. ( Only China has 3000 universities, both private and public). Forget about the lies they post online.

Don’t come here to degrade anyone. What he said is an information. You either take it or leave it. That’s why we don’t grow. Castigating people. U don leave matter for ground begin cause concussion. Just park well.
Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by hardbody: 1:55pm On May 23, 2020
mrbenjame:

Now let me ask you? What do you make up in this notice me attitude?

Nigerians eeeh? What has degree or what got to do with what he just said?
When you people don’t respect yourself in public forum you expect people to regard you?

Since you can’t comprehend just a little passage, I don’t think you graduated from a higher institution.

Your intention was to downplay the Op. that’s nonsense. Don’t start feeling any better. if you’re to compare yourself with what he knows. He just made a point and you’re here talking trash. Where did you graduate from? We live in a world where no Nigerian university is even up to the top 5000 universities in the world. ( Only China has 3000 universities, both private and public). Forget about the lies they post online.

Don’t come here to degrade anyone. What he said is an information. You either take it or leave it. That’s why we don’t grow. Castigating people. U don leave matter for ground begin cause concussion. Just park well.

You made sense only to yourself by introducing issues unknown to this conversation from the very beginning. Where in my write up did I claim I graduated from any university at all. Are you this frustrated?

I stated my position based on my understanding of what the OP posted. How much will be credited to my bank account for degrading him?

I struggle to understand where you are coming from and the point you are trying to make.

Please attack the issues not the person. I have not asked you to regard me, even that doesn't add a dime to my account.
Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by hardbody: 2:01pm On May 23, 2020
Biafra1stson:

That is for law aspirants. Legal method is a course for year one. You do law as a two years course in Rivers State Polytechnic. If you pass you'll be given admission to study law in Rivers State University in their year two.

They offer contract law, law of tort, land laws as early as year one.

Why u dey argue nonsense u no know. They have an affiliation with Rivers State University law faculty. Just pass and get straight admission to UST.

I see. They offer all the core courses that the universities teach. They may as well give certificates that qualify you for the NLS because it is only the core courses that you need to qualify to proceed for a BL.

Bros you have since derailed from the main plank of this argument and it will be difficult to make you understand what I have been trying to say.

At this point, you are right. Just continue with your program of study.
Re: If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS by mrbenjame: 2:01pm On May 23, 2020
hardbody:

You made sense only to yourself by introducing issues unknown to this conversation from the very beginning. Where in my write up did I claim I graduated from any university at all. Are you this frustrated?

I stated my position based on my understanding of what the OP posted. How much will be credited to my bank account for degrading him?

I struggle to understand where you are coming from and the point you are trying to make.

Please attack the issues not the person. I have not asked you to regard me, even that doesn't add a dime to my account.

So stick to the information and leave the messenger like you preached. Spotting out unnecessary talks isn’t frustration because that’s the only thing you can bash me with. I’m more than that. No one is frustrated here. Peace!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help / Photo: Ladies What Would You Do If Your Husband Or bf Force You To Wear This? / A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.