Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class (63888 Views)

Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / Little Girl Protects Her Nose From Odour Coming Out From Class Teachers Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by ChristineC: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:
cheesy Mehn Nigeria still living in the 70s

Come and see student here in campus around summer period without bra and visible nipples...

Nobody send anybody...
Come to class and go...

Well students, my advice is that try and respect it the rules
here is where exactly?
what school allows this?
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by babajero(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2022
Gold179:
so this lecturer work is to look at female breasts and possibly touch their breast to know whether they are wearing bra or not? beside, touching of someone's breast without their consent is sexual harassment.
you see how light brain girls can be? The same "sexual harassment" is what is been prevented yet you complain. And you think your indecent exposure is not sexual harassment?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by eldoradoxx: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2022
Some years back, I followed my sister to her Call to Bar ceremony and was greatly impressed how the organizers enforced decent dress codes. The ladies were on one line and men on another line. The ladies would show their nails to ensure it was not painted with anything, I saw the enforcer digging their hands inside the ladies hairs to ensure no form of hair extension or attachment was fixed, they were all on their natural hair. They also inspected their ear rings to ensure it was not dangling.
When people appear in any educational setting dressed like prostitutes and hooligans, education suffers because they learn absolutely nothing.
Universities must enforce dress codes, if u can't cope, education is not your thing, go and learn handwork.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Archworld(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2022
Gold179:
so this lecturer work is to look at female breasts and possibly touch their breast to know whether they are wearing bra or not? beside, touching of someone's breast without their consent is sexual harassment.

What about you that is using your nipples to confuse man up and down ? Is that not sexual harassment?
grin angry

5 Likes

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by chukwuibuipob: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2022
sad Gross indiscipline angry
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by 1x2x3: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2022
False report. This has nothing to do with a lecturer, that's the school's main gate. At the main gate you will see a big signboard that stipulates dress codes for student which many students tend to neglect, I guess they enforced it that very day.

2 Likes

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Esesuwa8: 9:56am On Feb 25, 2022
donbachi:
Nigeria sef...wetin the lecturer eyes dey find go their breast.

Dis no bra matter fit just be 1 in every 10 female students.

Shut up and embrace what is good.

3 Likes

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by rickleye: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

lol

Why should security of the institution allow a poorly dressed person into the organisation

US is the most liberal of all countries, but they respect themselves when going into a government building

Even a notorious criminal wears suit and tie when facing a Judge

Dude you are mistaken sir.
You should see these girls in the summer in College.
Nothing is hidden from the imagination with some ladies.
But this is a college meaning at least 18 years old whom are classified as Adults.
Unless specifically mentioned as dress code you are inviting a lawsuit on discrimination.
Just teach! Is he following them to other classes or when the ladies are in their doms.
How many dudes go commando ! Does he ask them to show their tighty-whities!!
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by virginchaser(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2022
In an establishment, a fellow reported a female colleague sitting opposite him to HR for destracting him by swinging her ringlets curls hair at interval of one minute. Lady was asked to always pack her hair while in the office.

2 Likes

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by wirinet(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2022
Vasically:
Wahala everywhere, wait how the lecturer go take know say she no wear bra � hope say them no go dey press Bobby up and down?
Na the pant own dey confuse me. How him to know girl wey no wear pants? Him go dey tell the girls to pull their skirts and open their legs?
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Meteng: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2022
Una for show us the front pictures na, make we confirm
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Baronnaire: 9:59am On Feb 25, 2022
Gold179:

BIG FOOL....

You lack sense of reasoning...

3 Likes

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Mooh247: 9:59am On Feb 25, 2022
rickleye:

Dude you are mistaken sir.
You should see these girls in the summer in College.
Nothing is hidden from the imagination with some ladies.
But this is a college meaning at least 18 years old whom are classified as Adults.
Unless specifically mentioned as dress code yoou are inviting a lawsuit on discrimination.
Just teach! Is he following them to other classes or when the ladies are in their doms.
How many dudes go commando ! Does he ask them to show their tighty-whities!!

What you wear during summer around campus with residential blocks is not what you wear in a serious lecture hall

1 Like

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Adams1989(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2022
Very good,infact they should be expelled, bastard prostitute born bastard
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by ChristineC: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Some years back, I followed my sister to her Call to Bar ceremony and was greatly impressed how the organizers enforced decent dress codes. The ladies were on one line and men on another line. The ladies would show their nails to ensure it was not painted with anything, I saw the enforcer digging their hands inside the ladies hairs to ensure no form of hair extension or attachment was fixed, they were all on their natural hair. They also inspected their ear rings to ensure it was not dangling.
When people appear in any educational setting dressed like prostitutes and hooligans, education suffers because they learn absolutely nothing.
Universities must enforce dress codes, if u can't cope, education is not your thing, go and learn handwork.
well said.
it just like reporting to a boot camp or base wearing eye lashes or dangling earrings or hair covering your ears - who cares if it's natural or not... and some people are trying to form woke on this topic with stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by TUTU147: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2022
Nice one, remaining the boys.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by ginggerxy: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

They think civilisation is about copying westerners blindly... But Indians , Arab and Chinese are civilised but still value their cultural identities
especially the Indian ladies. They could be earning higher than their husbands but still be submissive and act their roles in the family as a mother. you will never hear of Indian ladies taking their men to the American court to throw them out of their house because the man doesn't want to act as a woman in the family. But when a Nigerian lady that you brought from the village gets to Us and start earning small money she will want to call the shots in the family and when you don't want it that way it's divorce. My brother is finding really difficult getting a woman to marry in Canada to the extent of wanting to marry from home. I told him he should just pray to be lucky because it's same thing when the gets there.

8 Likes

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by ayokellany: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2022
Exactly what I tot too.
The girls should have shown up with their toto facing you.

Rickmann:

This is just hypocrisy, to me.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Evidenx(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2022
Mummytoo:

U don't know what is happening, where I live currently, girls don't wear bra, and they don't wear jeans trouser anymore, its a bum shot and crop top and tinted hair

Very annoying
You are very correct.
All through December last year I was in delta state,that bum short and tight leggings and tinted hair is their way. even their married women dey drag am with the young girls.
so sad.

6 Likes

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by somanze: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2022
Gold179:

Will you Shut TFU! Coming to a Male Lecturer's class without bra without his consent is also sexual harassment!! angry Nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2022
Gold179:
The nipples are always visible and bouncing when she walks.It is like guys who wears boxers.

1 Like

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by deavicky(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2022
Does it mean that all this girls outside are not putting on "bra"
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Maobichek: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2022
bibianna:
Other schools and their disciplined lecturers need to carry out this commendable exercise too. #nobranoentry.

This is rampant among "girls" in Abj; i call them "girls" because they are not matured thinking that showing their nipples is the latest fashion in vogue, God save this generation oh!
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Soffyh(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2022
Some ladies will makes u hate females ,u will be shouting on guys that rape rape harassment but you want to look sexy and charming to men,am tired! Of this ladies ooo tongue yu simply dress indecently bcuz of men but if they harass or press, u will be shouting undecided that bitch knows what happens to a guy looking at her sexy body but she did it intentionally to oppress you,make u feel pained , smell cant touch grin very annoying
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by MoneyGoDrop: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2022
How can you go to school with pants and bra? What do you want to prove? Women always love playing the victim card while defaulting. For those saying it doesn't matter, should continue till rape cases start pilling up everywhere.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by proclinician: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2022
Lol olosho de go school. Na so one wear singlet without bra appear in the hospital. Useless things.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by gulfer: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2022
The man already knows his own weakness and he is not ready to lose his job over sexual harassment case lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2022
Angelfrost:
So, those ladies I'm seeing did not wear panties nor bra?!!! lipsrsealed

Bra I can understand... How lecturer take know say Dem no wear undies?!! Who checked??! The things we hear these days Sha! I don tire!

Hope he/she also checked that the guys wore singlets and Boxers!!! undecided

I think the op exaggerated the pants parts.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Bome01(m): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2022
WW3 dey brew slowly....2023 election wey them wan select leaders for us dey there...na no bra no entry be our problem...SMH
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by kabukabu50(m): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

lol

Why should security of the institution allow a poorly dressed person into the organisation

US is the most liberal of all countries, but they respect themselves when going into a government building

Even a notorious criminal wears suit and tie when facing a Judge

False.

Colleges and Universities dont have dress codes like this in the US.

Any Lecturer that tries this will immediately get sued and terminated for violation of student privacy.

1 Like

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by MoneyGoDrop: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2022
[quote author=ginggerxy post=110531427] Nigerian ladies lack cultural identity , they just copy everything from the west without copying accurately . They have copied feminism without knowing what it's all about. They basically just copy .

Dude,you're absolutely correct. Our girls all suffer from inferiority complex. All they is bleaching their skins,changing their names to dogs names and behaving immoral all in the name of modernisation. The worst part is that the educated ones act more stupidly than the uneducated ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / I Finally Signed Out At 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.