Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class (63885 Views)

Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / Little Girl Protects Her Nose From Odour Coming Out From Class Teachers Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Gold179:
your papa wasted akamu and your mama smelly fish odour CLI... gave birth to you, such a wasteful mad dog.
make Putin nuclear bomb locate yourrr mamaaa clitoris and your papaaa black yanshhhh
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Gold179:
I wish him quick recovery, sorry o
Omoyahhhhh, iyiew, Ara, avan la gbeeee, udu via ekeeee. Uyiukee
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Okekeijeoma: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello, Good day house!

I know this might not be the right place to post this but....
I'm just a random girl that found her passion in tech and programming language. I'm a student in the department of mathematics at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State. I've been learning Python programming language, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence (AI). I've been programming on phone using Pydroid 3 and there is very little I can do with phone. It might also interest you to know, I'm also a writer, poet, digital marketer and I sell ideas and concepts to companies and business owners but unfortunately I have been limited by lack of resources to perfect my skills especially in the area of computer programming. I will be glad if I can get an assistance in the form of a laptop and a writing pad from any goodhearted individual.
I can be contacted via ie.okeke_3@stu.unizik.edu.ng for further enquiries.
Thanks ♥️
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Gold179: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:

Omoyahhhhh, iyiew, Ara, avan la gbeeee, udu via ekeeee. Uyiukee
all these Babbage just for you alone
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Gold179: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
make Putin nuclear bomb locate my mamaaa clitoris and my papaaa black yanshhhh
the bomb have located them and even add jara with you. you can now rest in pieces. amen
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Gold179:
all these Babbage just for you alone
u think say u sharp..change am now? Omo unu... Eraaaaa....eyeiewwwww, uwa gbeooooo
Uwudannnn. Awa kberaaaaa kbeiyieuwwwww
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Gold179: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
u think say u sharp..change am now? Omo unu... Eraaaaa....eyeiewwwww, uwa gbeooooo
Uwudannnn. Awa kberaaaaa kbeiyieuwwwww
kin tong ki hak so ri hwo ba kwa fwag sese ba.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Lingudy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Our ladies in our schools dress this days is worrisome, I think he need to be commended.
We ask asked to come to school to learn and not to seduce, nawa for students oo
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Gold179:
kin tong ki hak so ri hwo ba kwa fwag sese ba.
ogun ahhhh gbei iwuteeeeeee
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Gold179:
the bomb have located them and even add jara with you. you can now rest in pieces. amen
uwieee Selebe woro
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by BluntCrazeMan: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2022
adekolausman0000:
"No Pant, No Bra, No entry" - Lecturer Chases Lots Of Female Students Out Of Lecture Hall For Defaulting

A Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku lecturer has reportedly prevented students from taking classes after they showed up for class with no brasserie on.

A video which has surfaced online captures the moment the lecturer chased out tons of Nigerian students from the lecture room for allegedly not wearing their bra.

One of the defaulters who was behind the recording disclosed that the lecturer sent the students out of the lecture room for not putting on their bra and panties.

She also disclosed that those on rugged jeans were not spared as they were asked to leave the lecture hall.

Watch Video:
https://youtube.com/shorts/SGCHa1XTDTw?feature=share

I wan know..
Why would they not wear bra??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / I Finally Signed Out At 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.