Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class (63879 Views)

Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / Little Girl Protects Her Nose From Odour Coming Out From Class Teachers Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by okoroemeka(m): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2022
donbachi:
Nigeria sef...wetin the lecturer eyes dey find go their breast.

Dis no bra matter fit just be 1 in every 10 female students.
with the rate of sagged,deformed,warpped,bent, grotesque and graphic breasts in Nigeria today I wonder what girl can comfortably go to lecture without a bra,also what on Earth concern the lecturer with bra,what if their breasts are overheating and need a little bit of fresh air and what device will he use to detect a braless breast a braometer, breast gauge or his eyes,I wonder.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by McBenedict(f): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2022
a day of reckoning shall come
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Trentee4eva: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2022
Gold179:
so this lecturer work is to look at female breasts and possibly touch their breast to know whether they are wearing bra or not? beside, touching of someone's breast without their consent is sexual harassment.
I think the lecturer might be female
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Masculino: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2022
Although wearing bra is not healthy according to some research but, female's ought to put on thick inner wears like camisol or singlet to protect their unclothedness(nipples from popping out)
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:37am On Feb 25, 2022
I must really commend the lecturer for this
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by FireRain: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2022
A commendable effort from the lecturer.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Gold179: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
you sound like a toddler. It quite unfortunate that most adult like you could have a very degrading mental comprehension. From the write up, where u told the lecturer touched thier boobs. You just want to rush and comment foolishly on NL with your borrowed glo data.
be careful, make your comment and don't quote me with your mental sickness on full display.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Gold179: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2022
[quote author=Revolution2022 post=110532063] The nipples are always visible and bouncing when she walks.It is like guys who wears.[/]not all ladies have big big nipples
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Gold179: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
somanze:

Will you Shut TFU! Coming to a Male Lecturer's class without bra without his consent is also sexual harassment!! angry Nonsense!
will you shut out of my mention
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Gold179: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Baronnaire:

BIG FOOL....
You lack sense of reasoning...
you are the biggest fool in the universe
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Gold179: 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
McGg:

Empty skull with no grey matter
don't ever quote me again you this useless expired skull that has been thrown into the Babbage. idi.ot
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Tonytonex(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
How do they know if one is not wearing a bra?
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Gold179: 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
sylve11:

Where is your sense? angry cool
ask that question to your mama when you get home
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by ogub(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
The way this little children have turned our higher institutions of learning to a place of all sought of evil practice and actions without morality is painful.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by okorogodwin4(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
God will forgive Sodom and Gomorrah if he didn't judge these end time prostitute
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by ufotunang: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
So the lecturer has been looking at the female breast and buttocks. . to know if they wear bra and pant or not.... what is his eyes looking for at those female parts of body...konji lecturer
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by ufotunang: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
So this girl's do not know they are at school ...or do they think they in a night club where girls that goes there do not wear bra and pants there... nawaoooo... girls of nowadays
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by nattyGENT: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
This present generation of small girls must be compelled to have sense.

1 Like

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Thoceen: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
I know someone who served in Delta State. She told me that girls don't wear Bra there. Like it's the common, rampant stuff there.
For the lecturers to be doing this, it means like 6 out of 10 girls in that school don't wear Bra.
donbachi:
Nigeria sef...wetin the lecturer eyes dey find go their breast.

Dis no bra matter fit just be 1 in every 10 female students.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Emaprince: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
Gold179:
OK o, if it is a female lecturer, it is a welcome development.
The way all of you reason sef. So when you look at some one facing you, you won't be able to notice some other parts of that persons upper body? Sometimes you will unknowingly look down and see what he/she has on the legs too. When something is a bit strange, you do a double look, this time consciously to get a clearer picture.

In your mind, its only a woman that has the right to notice a ladies chest. If a man does that, he is pervert, right? You should tell men to close their eyes when a woman is walking past them or keep looking up the sky. Nonsense
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Talk2nanro(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Some years back, I followed my sister to her Call to Bar ceremony and was greatly impressed how the organizers enforced decent dress codes. The ladies were on one line and men on another line. The ladies would show their nails to ensure it was not painted with anything, I saw the enforcer digging their hands inside the ladies hairs to ensure no form of hair extension or attachment was fixed, they were all on their natural hair. They also inspected their ear rings to ensure it was not dangling.
When people appear in any educational setting dressed like prostitutes and hooligans, education suffers because they learn absolutely nothing.
Universities must enforce dress codes, if u can't cope, education is not your thing, go and learn handwork.
Wow! am so impressed by knowing that these things takes place before a lady is called to bar.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by ajl: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

lol

Why should security of the institution allow a poorly dressed person into the organisation

US is the most liberal of all countries, but they respect themselves when going into a government building

Even a notorious criminal wears suit and tie when facing a Judge

University building is not government building. I don't think it's the lecturer responsibility to turn back fully dressed student except such female put on a see through dress or a dress that exposed the body too much. People in position of authority overstep their boundary too much in Nigeria. Everyone should learn self control. That lecturer need to learn to keep his eyes of female blossoms. He is the one with no self control.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by ajl: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Some years back, I followed my sister to her Call to Bar ceremony and was greatly impressed how the organizers enforced decent dress codes. The ladies were on one line and men on another line. The ladies would show their nails to ensure it was not painted with anything, I saw the enforcer digging their hands inside the ladies hairs to ensure no form of hair extension or attachment was fixed, they were all on their natural hair. They also inspected their ear rings to ensure it was not dangling.
When people appear in any educational setting dressed like prostitutes and hooligans, education suffers because they learn absolutely nothing.
Universities must enforce dress codes, if u can't cope, education is not your thing, go and learn handwork.

Now, I am not for indecent dressing, but your mindset belong to a barbaric society. Nigeria is a country of zealots. It's only teenagers in your you can treat that way.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Gold179:
be careful, make your comment and don't quote me with your mental sickness on full display.
your popsyyyyy
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Ebullient76(m): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
I commend the effort of this lecturer. Let's bring sanity to our girls ...

1 Like

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Munzy14(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ezemarcel:
But on a serious note why will a female student go to lecture hall without bra..,

Is she trying to learn or practice olosho I’m the class?
I am really really confused..as some ladies have normalised no bra dressing...Nipples be staring at us like cinema lipsrsealed
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by kay29000(m): 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

lol

Why should security of the institution allow a poorly dressed person into the organisation

US is the most liberal of all countries, but they respect themselves when going into a government building

Even a notorious criminal wears suit and tie when facing a Judge

Gbam

1 Like

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by kay29000(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mummytoo:

U don't know what is happening, where I live currently, girls don't wear bra, and they don't wear jeans trouser anymore, its a bum shot and crop top and tinted hair

Very annoying

Very very.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by eldoradoxx: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
ajl:

Now, I am not for indecent dressing, but your mindset belong to a barbaric society. Nigeria is a country of zealots. It's only teenagers in your you can treat that way.
Off point. Next pls...
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by kay29000(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lanretoye:
So all of them no wear bra,dem plan am?

It's a new trend now among girls age 17-23
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by kay29000(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Rugaria:

The rrate of oloshoism in Nigerian universities is in a pandemic level.
They need to start rusticating most of these gals

It is quite disturbing. I know pastors daughters that are now doing Olosho since they entered one particular school like that. I can say at least 80%of the girls in that school are into runs, one way or the other. It's mind boggling
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by kay29000(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Loewe:

Stop that mentality of "wetin your eye find go there" - that's what you people always say whenever people caution women for wrong dressing.

I saw a female undergraduate in Lagos on campus recently, both nipples were showing, almost transparent. That's indecent dressing and it's very wrong. We should put more effort into correcting women cos it can't continue this way please...

Even guys don't expose their body, it's always the women. Maybe if guys started wearing transparent trousers, that's when everyone will sit up.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / I Finally Signed Out At 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.