Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class (63882 Views)

Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / Little Girl Protects Her Nose From Odour Coming Out From Class Teachers Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by rickleye: 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

What you wear during summer around campus with residential blocks is not what you wear in a serious lecture hall

Lecture Hall is a thing a building o jare . Have you ever heard the " This is the science auditorium where women can't wear bra's " ?
What's more important - What's between the ears or from the head down. ?
As long as you are not distracted with a mobile phone , side chats and you attend class regularly . Who cares what you wear. All eyes should be front looking at the teacher.
A lecturer role is to educate. Leave the clothes police to other school authorities.
Without a dress code - this is mute. And it doesn't address the root of the decadence in the society.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by bizzibodi(m): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
It is not good for lecturer to be seeing nipples or clits or bushy farms when lecturing...I once had that a spontaneous experience it is not funny...I silently commanded my member to sleep & he obeyed.....body no be wood.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Anointedtim(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
Usually it's the duty of the school's security to check mate this. Even in foreign schools, this measures are in place to put morality in check. This is not African culture. cool smiley
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by gentleguy1975: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
If a lady is wearing a jean pair of trousers, how will the lecturer know whether he is wearing panties or not?
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by MadamExcellency: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
rickleye:

Lecture Hall is a thing a building o jare . Have you ever heard the " This is the science auditorium where women can't wear bra's " ?
What's more important - What's between the ears or from the head down. ?
As long as you are not distracted with a mobile phone , side chats and you attend class regularly . Who cares what you wear. All eyes should be front looking at the teacher.
A lecturer role is to educate. Leave the clothes police to other school authorities.
Without a dress code - this is mute. And it doesn't address the root of the decadence in the society.

Leave sexual harassment on the loose? Who does that?

We don hear.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Aaay: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Really
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by rickleye: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Leave sexual harassment on the loose? Who does that?

We don hear.

Maybe I have become liberal in my thinking but I have learnt that a lady showing her boobs does not mean that I can touch . Its her body and she can do whatever she likes with it. There are just too many this that need addressing that having a lecturer check that you are wearing a bra is just meh ! If it were a femail lecturer but 100% this is a dude.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Prospy33: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
We got quality bras for you.

Just make your choices.

It still gives you your desired comfort

WhatsApp 08108384632

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Bobxin: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

lol

Why should security of the institution allow a poorly dressed person into the organisation

US is the most liberal of all countries, but they respect themselves when going into a government building

Even a notorious criminal wears suit and tie when facing a Judge

Real mata, I saw that on Kyle Rittenhouse case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Gold179: 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
your popsyyyyy
your fada and moda, you should be ashame of displaying your mental sickness worldwide.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
FERNANDEZISBACK THATBOREDBERRY CANDIDLADY JEON AND DOGGEDFIGHTER1 WILL SOON CALL FOR YOUR HEAD

All of dem na d same person.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Maryo12(f): 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Work don't let me know what's happening outside. Saw some girls on Monday I was shock like 5 different girls no bra. E shockme o with their big big polo nonsense.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Gold179: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
luminouz:

Damn,you are a new branch of stewpid undecided
and you are the stewpid tree with many branches, the branches can fall off and fly away but the stupid tree which you are will remain stewpid.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by luminouz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Gold179:
and you are the stewpid tree with many branches, the branches can fall off and fly away but the stupid tree which you are will remain stewpid.
Branches fly away sad

Damn!!!! Still stewpid!!!
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Gold179: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
luminouz:

Branches fly away sad

Damn!!!! Still stewpid!!!
damn, you are still the stewpid tree with many branches
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by chaloskyx: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
so i guess you have been observing girls in your class who dont wear bra abi useless lecturer
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
olas24u:

Its you right to threat your body the way you want,ehat is the correlation between wearing a bra and sleeping with a dog?you mind already see all females as objects.you can decide not wear a bra and its within your rights Nd you can cover yourself well.

Stop defending rubbish. You ladies already turned yourselves into sex objects with the way you dress, and you will complain about being treated as objects. Who is deceiving who? Go to Instagram and tiktok and see the way your gender is advertising their nudity like commodities in a show glass

1 Like

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by olas24u(f): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ficient:

Stop defending rubbish. You ladies already turned yourselves into sex objects with the way you dress, and you will complain about being treated as objects. Who is deceiving who? Go to Instagram and tiktok and see the way your gender is advertising their nudity like commodities in a show glass
You may be talking about your mother.An 18 year old has rights .You can decide what you want to wear,Nigeria is a secular country and not a sharia state .

1 Like

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
olas24u:

You may be talking about your mother.An 18 year old has rights .You can decide what you want to wear,Nigeria is a secular country and not a sharia state .

I'm definitely not talking about my mother, and not yours. I'm talking about you and your type that have lost all our mothers stood for. Secular kee you there. Mention me again na devil go shit for ur head, except you beg am say you prefer his filthy spunk inside your kponyor. no let me call you asawo o, I dey warn you. Mention me again, any rubbish when you type na you and yours you dey refer to
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by olas24u(f): 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ficient:

I'm definitely not talking about my mother, and not yours. I'm talking about you and your type that have lost all our mothers stood for. Secular kee you there. Mention me again na devil go shit for ur head, except you beg am say you prefer his filthy spunk inside your kponyor. no let me call you asawo o, I dey warn you. Mention me again, any rubbish when you type na you and yours you dey refer to

mumu dindinrin
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Chibokgame: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Those people asking the lecturer how did know that the students are not wearing BrA are joking or pretending.
But more seriously i commend the lecturer, cos i am right now in Sapele Delta state, what eyes are seeing every day is so hillarious,
It is as if they are practicing Operation No BrA in that city.
Those girls are neither ashamed nor feel embarrassed.

But the OP didn't give us the true pictures of the event. Front view would have been preferred.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by LIONSABRE(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lolzz,can't stop laughing cheesy
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2022
Gold179:
your fada and moda, you should be ashame of displaying your mental sickness worldwide.
your mamaaa punana
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Gold179: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
your mamaaa punana
mad dog, rub back to your cage right now, ewu idi.ot
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:51am On Feb 26, 2022
Gold179:
mad dog, rub back to your cage right now, ewu idi.ot
ur papaaa prick cappp
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Gold179: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
ur papaaa prick cappp
you, your father, your mother, your ancestors and generations are all mad, you this dog take your mental sickness away from my mention, idiot!!!
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Gold179:
you, your father, your mother, your ancestors and generations are all mad, you this dog take your mental sickness away from my mention, idiot!!!
your mamaaa clitoris
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Gold179: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
your mamaaa clitoris
your papa wasted akamu and your mama smelly fish odour CLI... gave birth to you, such a wasteful mad dog.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
Gold179:
your papa wasted akamu and your mama smelly fish odour CLI... gave birth to you, such a wasteful mad dog.
your papa testicles catch fire
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Gold179:
uwagbe ooooo,uwudan...omoyahhhhh
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Gold179: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
uwagbe ooooo,uwudan.you..omoyahhhhh
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Gold179: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
my papa testicles catch fire
I wish him quick recovery, sorry o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / I Finally Signed Out At 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.