Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class (63877 Views)

Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / Little Girl Protects Her Nose From Odour Coming Out From Class Teachers Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Gold179:
so this lecturer work is to look at female breasts and possibly touch their breast to know whether they are wearing bra or not? beside, touching of someone's breast without their consent is sexual harassment.
you sound like a toddler. It quite unfortunate that most adult like you could have a very degrading mental comprehension. From the write up, where u told the lecturer touched thier boobs. You just want to rush and comment foolishly on NL with your borrowed glo data.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by AAAD(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Mummytoo:

U don't know what is happening, where I live currently, girls don't wear bra, and they don't wear jeans trouser anymore, its a bum shot and crop top and tinted hair

Very annoying
I guess you live in Gambia
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by francisbiz: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2022
donbachi:
Nigeria sef...wetin the lecturer eyes dey find go their breast.

Dis no bra matter fit just be 1 in every 10 female students.
Nothing good comes from you

2 Likes

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by olas24u(f): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2022
bibianna:
Other schools and their disciplined lecturers need to carry out this commendable exercise too. #nobranoentry.
It isbyour body and you can do what you like with your body,the most important thing is to dress without showing your body.There are lots of human right abuses in Nigeria
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Nice. You must earn your certificate by character and learning not by dangling fallen Olympus upandan

That's the annoying part, the fallen Olympus still forming braless gang
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by JB4life: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2022
KingRhodes1:
Why those girls too nor gowear pant and bra go class? see as they plenty,Na club dem dey go? E just be like Unilag, all the girls no wan wear bra and pant again. You see that gender ehn?

Hmmmmmmm. Moral decadence everywhere.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Vision3: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

lol

Why should security of the institution allow a poorly dressed person into the organisation

US is the most liberal of all countries, but they respect themselves when going into a government building

Even a notorious criminal wears suit and tie when facing a Judge

werey
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Danniedpastor(m): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2022
adekolausman0000:
"No Pant, No Bra, No entry" - Lecturer Chases Lots Of Female Students Out Of Lecture Hall For Defaulting

A Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku lecturer has reportedly prevented students from taking classes after they showed up for class with no brasserie on.

A video which has surfaced online captures the moment the lecturer chased out tons of Nigerian students from the lecture room for allegedly not wearing their bra.

One of the defaulters who was behind the recording disclosed that the lecturer sent the students out of the lecture room for not putting on their bra and panties.

She also disclosed that those on rugged jeans were not spared as they were asked to leave the lecture hall.

Watch Video:
https://youtube.com/shorts/SGCHa1XTDTw?feature=share

Check your story well.
The picture is showing the school's gate house.
Or did he send them out of the school?
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2022
olas24u:

It isbyour body and you can do what you like with your body,the most important thing is to dress without showing your body.There are lots of human right abuses in Nigeria

It's your body, it's your body. na so every gal don turn olosho. It's your body, oya go sleep with dog na. Stop supporting rubbish in the name of your body.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Danniedpastor(m): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2022
Ezemarcel:
But on a serious note why will a female student go to lecture hall without bra..,

Is she trying to learn or practice olosho I’m the class?

I housed one like that.
She goes to class without pant (I didnt even notice o) ,until another lady told me.
I had to start teaching her the need to be decent especially,as a lady.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Bigchristo: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2022
adekolausman0000:
"No Pant, No Bra, No entry" - Lecturer Chases Lots Of Female Students Out Of Lecture Hall For Defaulting

A Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku lecturer has reportedly prevented students from taking classes after they showed up for class with no brasserie on.

A video which has surfaced online captures the moment the lecturer chased out tons of Nigerian students from the lecture room for allegedly not wearing their bra.

One of the defaulters who was behind the recording disclosed that the lecturer sent the students out of the lecture room for not putting on their bra and panties.

She also disclosed that those on rugged jeans were not spared as they were asked to leave the lecture hall.

Watch Video:
https://youtube.com/shorts/SGCHa1XTDTw?feature=share
Some foolish student will still want to protest against this one, instead of them to buy bra, those expensive hair cost more than Brazier stop exposing your cleavage to the world respect yourselves in public place most especially schools and churches with other government buildings when you get home you can start howling around if you wish but respect yourself in public places #no_bra_no_entry#
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Danniedpastor(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2022
COdeGenesis:

It shouldn't be an offense though as far as they don't dress indecently

So, not wearing bra and pant... And having bums and boobs bouncing all over the campus can be done decently?
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by donbachi(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2022
francisbiz:

Nothing good comes from you
chai!..dis one no too loud?
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Naturescorner23(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2022
Hello my fellow nairalanders,here are the packages of my ongoing PayPal promo.

You will learn :_

```� How to create a Verified PayPal Account for anyone anywhere in the world from your phone even if you don't know anything about it

� The 2 ways to make money money from it

� How to get Clients who will pay you to open this for them

*Is that all ? No... �*

� ```5 monetization secret that will consistently generate you at least 50-60k every month, even if you're a lazy type�```

� ```My Ultimate sales psychology course that you can use to run any business at all```

� ```How to create a verified paypal US PAYPAL account that allows buying and selling of crypto currencies like btc, eth

�How to withdraw funds easily from your PayPal account to your local bank easily �```

� ```My lifetime mentorship; this is priceless though�```

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by opera260(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2022
I no blame this lecturer ,I guess he trying to promote bra business in Nigeria,as a new bra brand ambassador in Nigeria... grin
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by lowaist101: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2022
This is nonsense....how did he know they were not putting on panties and bra? He should come out with the whole story.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Silencer9319: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2022
Is very common in delta state especially warri
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by stamapro(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2022
Beyond being a lecturer, he is also a responsible parent. He sure knows what he is doing.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by kabukabu50(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2022
lowaist101:
This is nonsense....how did he know they were not putting on panties and bra? He should come out with the whole story.

Exactly.

It makes zero sense and puts him at risk of termination or lawsuit.

But of course its Naija so hearsay is the truth always
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2022
donbachi:

abeg help me ask again. Auchi Poly gatemen too o.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by chatinent: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2022
See the number of girls not on bras. Mehn.
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by judejprince: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2022
na wa ooo
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by itaketo: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2022
Ndi uwa children and ndi chineke lecturer grin grin
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Freemasonry: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2022
Wait ooo!!
So all these people wey dey outside no wear bra

Na wao!!!!
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by winner37(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2022
Sha lecturers want to spoil market for girl ?how will they see school fees ? those point breast has their own rules to play in school...
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by olas24u(f): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2022
Ficient:

It's your body, it's your body. na so every gal don turn olosho. It's your body, oya go sleep with dog na. Stop supporting rubbish in the name of your body.
Its you right to threat your body the way you want,ehat is the correlation between wearing a bra and sleeping with a dog?you mind already see all females as objects.you can decide not wear a bra and its within your rights Nd you can cover yourself well.

1 Like

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by godofuck231: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2022
They didn't see it coming, them wan spoil the man eyesight with pointed nilples
Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2022
donbachi:

Stop that mentality of "wetin your eye find go there" - that's what you people always say whenever people caution women for wrong dressing.

I saw a female undergraduate in Lagos on campus recently, both nipples were showing, almost transparent. That's indecent dressing and it's very wrong. We should put more effort into correcting women cos it can't continue this way please...

Even guys don't expose their body, it's always the women. Maybe if guys started wearing transparent trousers, that's when everyone will sit up.

3 Likes

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by seyz91(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2022
They are already Olosho in school

Nigeria female student constitutes 85percent of runs girls
.know this and know peace
Ezemarcel:
But on a serious note why will a female student go to lecture hall without bra..,

Is she trying to learn or practice olosho I’m the class?

1 Like

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by sameks08(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2022
I support him million times cos all this daughters of Jezebel are not their to learn rather to deceive the serious ones

2 Likes

Re: No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class by CHAVINCI: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2022
Mummytoo:

U don't know what is happening, where I live currently, girls don't wear bra, and they don't wear jeans trouser anymore, its a bum shot and crop top and tinted hair

Very annoying
and how is that annoying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / I Finally Signed Out At 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.