Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. (3824 Views)

Any Nigerians Currently Leaving In Luxembourg? Need To Make Some Inquiries / Inquiries For UK Migration / Inquiries About Issuing Greek Visa To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Saeed348(m): 9:37am On Jan 06, 2023
Please where can I exchange Naira to Ghana cedis at a good rate.

I’m in Legon Accra

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by BFWestAfrican: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
For accommodation in Accra : self-contained rooms and flats between 500 & 800 cedis, please contact Lizzy via WhatsApp Oo233 593854363.
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by XAUBulls: 4:52am On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by XAUBulls: 4:58am On Feb 28, 2023
OP

To the western region is Taadi (Takoradi)

It's an Oil city, just like Port Harcourt, it habours a sea port and oil rig.

Business is cool there as their are a lot of Nigerians over there doing business.

Always have it in mind that you'll tribe in Taadi if you've got a business doing as there's no visible job in town and even if you get, the pay might not go well.

Accommodation is cheaper in Taadi than in Accra.
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by XAUBulls: 5:01am On Feb 28, 2023
OP.

You can go by air, you can go by land since the border at seme is now opened.

But if you want to enter legitimately, you need required documents (passport, COVID-19, yellow card) but there are ways around this if you can pay your way through.

Ghana has alot of tourist sites and they're stretchy from each other. Places to visit are listed below .

Accra (James town, Labadi Beach, mokola market, art museum)

Cape Coast (cape coast castle, kakum national park, elmina castle, etc)

Eastern region (shia hills, akosombo dam, Ada beach side)

Northern region (this are good for safari)

All over Ghana depending on your budget, there are alot to enjoy.
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by XAUBulls: 5:08am On Feb 28, 2023
OP.

My fiancee returned back to Ghana 3days ago, and she paid literally #15k for entire trip.

It's nicked backyard runs.

You'll got to Mile 2, you'll get those vehicles going to seme. There are Yoruba women who go to seme to buy rice, talk with one of them to help you cross the border. From mile two to seme is around 2k or 3 at most.

Cross the broder on bike with 1k, you'll settle immigration with 1k too.

You needn't behave like a novice oh.

Once you're at the other end
. You will pick a vehicle going to lakonji... It's around 3k.

On arrival, you'll pick a 6k ride from there to Togo border. At the Togo border, settle immigration with 10¢ and bike man with ¢20 to cross you.

Or better still, I can give you a natives phone number who will help you cross for ¢20.

Once in Ghana, ¢50 will take you to Accra.
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by XAUBulls: 5:10am On Feb 28, 2023
OP
Good day guys, I am Samuel, Nigerian and based in Ghana for a long time now.

I'm a tour guide in Ghana and have visited over 8 regions in Ghana.

I created this thread to educate, answer questions (educational, inter border/ Ghana business, relocation, tours, etc) about Ghana.

So therefore, if you plan to visit Ghana, ask questions, I am available to answer you, so you don't get misguided or misinformed.

Other Nigerians staying in Ghana with good intentions can also chip in their cents.

Akwaaba
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by XAUBulls: 5:11am On Feb 28, 2023
OP

Send me mails

mcjonessarah@gmail.com
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by JoyIB(m): 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
I would like to know about this county too (Ghana) pls kindly drop ur gmail to get in touch with u
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by JoyIB(m): 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Which work is available in Ghana or business person can do that will bring lots of profit over there in Ghana? And what are the process to enter the country ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dana Air Gets IATA Membership After Admission Into Global Safety Registry. / Can 800k Take Me To Qatar Or Kuwait / Heritage City Abuja! - New Roller Coaster World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.