Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. (3794 Views)

Any Nigerians Currently Leaving In Luxembourg? Need To Make Some Inquiries / Inquiries For UK Migration / Inquiries About Issuing Greek Visa To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Warmaterial(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 10, 2022
Warmaterial:
u mean I can't survive let say I land in Ghana look for cheap hotel to relax one or two days then look for cheap accommodation to rent... Guy I no say make u huz me o I just need normal help like where I can get cheap accommodation of at least 150k 2days of my arrival.

This is possible.
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 12:21am On May 12, 2022
I still dey for una ...
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by ican2020: 7:36am On May 12, 2022
Can someone travel to Ghana (air) with just passport and sort out Covid-19’ and yellow fever stuff at Their airport there
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 12, 2022
If you have a passport, covid test result and yellow card, you can visit Ghana by Air
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 21, 2022
����
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 11:57am On May 24, 2022
Let me breeze by, Ghana in a bit.... � �
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thank God for a successful journey.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
I am still available for your inquiries, travel plans, business survey, accommodation within Ghana
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by imran90(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
businesshub101:
I am still available for your inquiries, travel plans, business survey, accommodation within Ghana
like how much in Naira will be okay for a week visit to Ghana.
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oh
imran90:
like how much in Naira will be okay for a week visit to Ghana.

If you have from #200k upward depending on your taste and where you’re visiting
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 04, 2022
Try as much as possible to change your naira totally to cedis when you’re in Aflao (Ghana-Togo Border Town)

It’s way better there at the moment than coming into Accra Main Town.

If you’re visiting via short short route... be smart and wear a happy face.. Ghana immigration Dey read Nigerian news oh.

For more inquiries, mcjonessarah@gmail.com is my mail.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by imran90(m): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2022
businesshub101:
Oh

If you have from #200k upward depending on your taste and where you’re visiting
thanks for the response

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by imran90(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2022
What about those that took normal root, there won't be an issue once I get my passport stamp right?
businesshub101:
Try as much as possible to change your naira totally to cedis when you’re in Aflao (Ghana-Togo Border Town)

It’s way better there st the moment than coming into Accra Main Town.

If you’re visiting via short short route... be smart and wear a happy face.. Ghana immigration Dey ready Nigerian news oh.

For more inquiries, my number is on my signature.
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2022
imran90:
What about those that took normal root, there won't be an issue once I get my passport stamp right?

If you have a passport... you don’t have an issue... just flow along with the process and all you need to do as you travel through

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Evidenx(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is a wonderful thread,I think more questions can come in so the thread can continue and be pushed to front page.

To my question.
Can I survive in Ghana as a church boy that I am?
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Yes you can survive, there are a lot of churches in Ghana too (Ghanaian and Nigerian).

I can also link you up to a Nigerian lady who is also a church person like you, that’s when you’re already in Ghana

Evidenx:
This is a wonderful thread,I think more questions can come in so the thread can continue and be pushed to front page.

To my question.
Can I survive in Ghana as a church boy that I am?
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Evidenx(m): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
businesshub101:
Yes you can survive, there are a lot of churches in Ghana too (Ghanaian and Nigerian).

I can also link you up to a Nigerian lady who is also a church person like you, that’s when you’re already in Ghana

Thank you bro. Will save your contact, What is still holding me is lack of accommodation to rest my head when I land. The two contact I have in ghana one is a married woman while d other is a young lady still living with her parents. The married woman is not willing to help because she doesn't want to have problems with her husband... If I can just get where to lay my head even if it's for a while,I will make moves..

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 27, 2022
Have you made the contacts..

When you’re ready to go let me know so I can give you d church / Christian lady’s number.

Evidenx:
Thank you bro. Will save your contact, What is still holding me is lack of accommodation to rest my head when I land. The two contact I have in ghana one is a married woman while d other is a young lady still living with her parents. The married woman is not willing to help because she doesn't want to have problems with her husband... If I can just get where to lay my head even if it's for a while,I will make moves..

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2022
You’re inquires are welcomed.

mcjonessarah@gmail.com
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Justice505: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2022
businesshub101:
You’re inquires are welcomed.

mcjonessarah@gmail.com
How is the value of naira to the cedi?

Somebody here on nairaland said a bottle of coke is four hundred naira in Ghana how true it is?
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Exchanging Naira to cedis holds no water again.

The cedis is gaining momentum.

A bottle of beer sells for around over 5cedis now.

I don’t take coke, but I assure you, coke in Ghana is much more expensive than coke in nigeria.

Fuel is also expensive here.

Justice505:
How is the value of naira to the cedi?

Somebody here on nairaland said a bottle of coke is four hundred naira in Ghana how true it is?
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by mdntiri(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
businesshub101:
Exchanging Naira to cedis holds no water again.

The cedis is gaining momentum.

A bottle of beer sells for around over 5cedis now.

I don’t take coke, but I assure you, coke in Ghana is much more expensive than coke in nigeria.

Fuel is also expensive here.

Can one bring cedis into nigeria, change it into naira and be able to 'enjoy' life, because things are cheaper in Nigeria? I've heard some Ghanaians do that last year when the cedi was stronger
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by samuel19222(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Yeah
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by leo2sexy: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
businesshub101:

It’s way better there at the moment than coming into Accra Main Town.

If you’re visiting via short short route... be smart and wear a happy face.. Ghana immigration Dey read Nigerian news oh.

For more inquiries, mcjonessarah@gmail.com is my mail.
hello 200k is like how many cedi?
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Joniww(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
leo2sexy:
am also looking for how to send money to Ghana .. please me
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by leo2sexy: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Joniww:
they are way to send money to Ghana but their rates are not good, try afriex, download the app on playstore.
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Yes. You can bring cedis into Nigeri. There are some BDC operators around mile 2 who would buy cedis in exchange for naira.

mdntiri:

Can one bring cedis into nigeria, change it into naira and be able to 'enjoy' life, because things are cheaper in Nigeria? I've heard some Ghanaians do that last year when the cedi was stronger
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Depending on medium you’re exchanging it through.

The rate you’ll get for 200k to cedis from Nigerian will be different from the rate you’ll get it when you’re in Ghana.

leo2sexy:
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
How much do you intend to send?
Where is your current location?

Do you accept face to face deal?

Joniww:
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Joniww(m): 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
leo2sexy:
they are way to send money to Ghana but their rates are not good, try afriex, download the app on playstore.
ok

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
We all should pray, the economic meltdown is something to worry about.

In course of your praying, don’t forget to work hard too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True That Some Boys Ar Selling There Kidney In Malaysia? / Please Help Me Decide!! / Which Place Is Better Liberia Or Ghana For A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.