Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. (3752 Views)

Any Nigerians Currently Leaving In Luxembourg? Need To Make Some Inquiries / Inquiries For UK Migration / Inquiries About Issuing Greek Visa To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2022
Good day guys, I am Samuel, Nigerian and based in Ghana for a long time now.

I'm a tour guide in Ghana and have visited over 8 regions in Ghana.

I created this thread to educate, answer questions (educational, inter border/ Ghana business, relocation, tours, etc) about Ghana.

So therefore, if you plan to visit Ghana, ask questions, I am available to answer you, so you don't get misguided or misinformed.

Other Nigerians staying in Ghana with good intentions can also chip in their cents.

Akwaaba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by latiephwald(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
I would like to get in touch with you. Kindly write your call line
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
latiephwald:
I would like to get in touch with you. Kindly write your call line

Send me mails

mcjonessarah@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by blessedchild234(m): 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
I heard house rent is costly there?

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
blessedchild234:
I heard house rent is costly there?

A country that is relatively peaceful, with basic social amenities can be costly, at same time cheap, depending on the location you chose to stay in GH

3 Likes

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
I am still very much available
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by iservwurld(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
I’d really love to visit Ghana wit my family (Wife & 1yr old son. Where are some of d tourist attractions? I’ve heard abt the beach. Wat location is that? I’ve sent you a WhatsApp message so we can talk more.
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2022
iservwurld:
I’d really love to visit Ghana wit my family (Wife & 1yr old son. Where are some of d tourist attractions? I’ve heard abt the beach. Wat location is that? I’ve sent you a WhatsApp message so we can talk more.

https://www.bookmundi.com/accra/ghana-beach-history-and-nature-6-days-33691

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
I'm still available for all your inquiries.
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by cutieme(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
businesshub101:
I'm still available for all your inquiries.
Hello, thank you for this nice thread created to enlighten us all about Ghana relocation, please I'd like to know the pros and cons of living in Ghana, the best place to settle among the regions where one can comfortably do business with much issue and then the kind of business that sells well over there and lastly the benefits of marrying their women or getting a kid there, thanks.
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 22, 2022
cutieme:

Hello, thank you for this nice thread created to enlighten us all about Ghana relocation, please I'd like to know the pros and cons of living in Ghana, the best place to settle among the regions where one can comfortably do business with much issue and then the kind of business that sells well over there and lastly the benefits of marrying their women or getting a kid there, thanks.

Ghana is a generally peaceful country.

It's no different from Nigeria because it's also in Africa, but trust me, their system works better than us.

The electricity is pretty stable.
Security is best
You can walk at anytime of the day.

If you're open and sincere, Ghanaians will stand by you.

Just get a good job doing.

Generally, You survive in Ghana if you come do business. No job here like that oh..

Ghana babes love Nigerian guys, but brother.. no cheating cause e no go too help u as Nigerian, rather e go cast u and to go jail for strange land no good.

On a lighter note, Ghana is save for you if you behave sane.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by cutieme(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2022
businesshub101:

Ghana is a generally peaceful country.

It's no different from Nigeria because it's also in Africa, but trust me, their system works better than us.

The electricity is pretty stable.
Security is best
You can walk at anytime of the day.

If you're open and sincere, Ghanaians will stand by you.

Just get a good job doing.

Generally, You survive in Ghana if you come do business. No job here like that oh..

Ghana babes love Nigerian guys, but brother.. no cheating cause e no go too help u as Nigerian, rather e go cast u and to go jail for strange land no good.

On a lighter note, Ghana is save for you if you behave sane.
Alright, thank you very much, from your writeup, you said you have been to the different regions over there, please can you tell us more about takoradi as compared to Accra in terms of cost of living and business prospects, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
cutieme:

Alright, thank you very much, from your writeup, you said you have been to the different regions over there, please can you tell us more about takoradi as compared to Accra in terms of cost of living and business prospects, thanks.

To the western region is Taadi (Takoradi)

It's an Oil city, just like Port Harcourt, it habours a sea port and oil rig.

Business is cool there as their are a lot of Nigerians over there doing business.

Always have it in mind that you'll tribe in Taadi if you've got a business doing as there's no visible job in town and even if you get, the pay might not go well.

Accommodation is cheaper in Taadi than in Accra.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 06, 2022
Still at your service oh.
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:30am On May 07, 2022
businesshub101:
Still at your service oh.

I'm thinking on coming For vacation with my family.

Which province a d tourist sites are we seeing.

How do I find my way to Ghana, by road or air?

Do I need Covid-19, yellow card etc.
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2022
Which other documents do we need aside international passport?
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 07, 2022
Kassidy4luv:

I'm thinking on coming For vacation with my family.

Which province a d tourist sites are we seeing.

How do I find my way to Ghana, by road or air?

Do I need Covid-19, yellow card etc.

You can go by air, you can go by land since the border at seme is now opened.

But if you want to enter legitimately, you need required documents (passport, COVID-19, yellow card) but there are ways around this if you can pay your way through.

Ghana has alot of tourist sites and they're stretchy from each other. Places to visit are listed below .

Accra (James town, Labadi Beach, mokola market, art museum)

Cape Coast (cape coast castle, kakum national park, elmina castle, etc)

Eastern region (shia hills, akosombo dam, Ada beach side)

Northern region (this are good for safari)

All over Ghana depending on your budget, there are alot to enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 07, 2022
Kassidy4luv:
Which other documents do we need aside international passport?

I don't even use passport.

But if you're going without stress

You need passport
Yellow fever (can be done at the border)
Covid test ( can be cornered too )

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Warmaterial(m): 6:25pm On May 07, 2022
Life self
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 07, 2022
Warmaterial:
Can I survive as a plumber in Ghana precisely Accra? More so, can I get a huz of 150k there.

You can survive in Accra with a home budget of #150k.

All you need do is to know how to surf the internet, search for jobs as plumber. Join expatriate groups on Facebook you'll make money.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2022
businesshub101:

I don't even use passport.

But if you're going without stress

You need passport
Yellow fever (can be done at the border)
Covid test ( can be cornered too )
Thanks please.

How do I find my way around these two
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 08, 2022
Kassidy4luv:

Thanks please.

How do I find my way around these two

My fiancee returned back to Ghana 3days ago, and she paid literally #15k for entire trip.

It's nicked backyard runs.

You'll got to Mile 2, you'll get those vehicles going to seme. There are Yoruba women who go to seme to buy rice, talk with one of them to help you cross the border. From mile two to seme is around 2k or 3 at most.

Cross the broder on bike with 1k, you'll settle immigration with 1k too.

You needn't behave like a novice oh.

Once you're at the other end
. You will pick a vehicle going to lakonji... It's around 3k.

On arrival, you'll pick a 6k ride from there to Togo border. At the Togo border, settle immigration with 10¢ and bike man with ¢20 to cross you.

Or better still, I can give you a natives phone number who will help you cross for ¢20.

Once in Ghana, ¢50 will take you to Accra.

6 Likes

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 08, 2022
FYI, I'll be going to Ghana at the end of the month, if you happen to travel at that time, we can teàm up...

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by wtracy15: 8:51pm On May 08, 2022
Yes my bro. I love Ghana. I was in Ghana last year. I was given 90days visa at kotoka airport. I stayed at teshie nungua for the first month before I relocated to spintex around regional maritime university to spend the rest two months.
I was opportuned to visit some places which include , sango beach, labadi beach and some few local beach where amnesia were sold , junction mall, kwame unkrumah park , independence square , a few kilometer from kwame nkruma park and some other few places. I’ve never been in a place as peaceful as Ghana before. “Accra” memories I will never forget.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by okeysoninv: 10:37pm On May 08, 2022
businesshub101:
FYI, I'll be going to Ghana at the end of the month, if you happen to travel at that time, we can teàm up...
we can..let me have ur WhatsApp
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Warmaterial(m): 3:49am On May 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Warmaterial(m): 3:51am On May 09, 2022
K
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 4:18am On May 09, 2022
okeysoninv:
we can..let me have ur WhatsApp

mcjonessarah@gmail.com
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 4:18am On May 09, 2022
Warmaterial:

You can survive in Accra with a home budget of #150k.

All you need do is to know how to surf the internet, search for jobs as plumber. Join expatriate groups on Facebook you'll make money. OK thanks, the transport fare can be how much?

If you'll follow how I follow. Budget 30k. But trust me, you won't spend up to 20k
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 4:20am On May 09, 2022
wtracy15:
Yes my bro. I love Ghana. I was in Ghana last year. I was given 90days visa at kotoka airport. I stayed at teshie nungua for the first month before I relocated to spintex around regional maritime university to spend the rest two months.
I was opportuned to visit some places which include , sango beach, labadi beach and some few local beach where amnesia were sold , junction mall, kwame unkrumah park , independence square , a few kilometer from kwame nkruma park and some other few places. I’ve never been in a place as peaceful as Ghana before. “Accra” memories I will never forget.

Thanks for making your contribution to the thread.

You were all about the fun to Ghana.

Teshie nungua is a Nigerian stronghold community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Warmaterial(m): 1:38am On May 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions. by Nobody: 7:43am On May 10, 2022
Warmaterial:
My guy pls I wan enter Ghana by 2nd of next month can u be of help to me as I don't no anybody or the street.

Then I'll suggest you don't come.

First and foremost, I don't advice you coming to Ghana if you don't have a means of survival or where to lay your head to say the least.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Directions To Seme Border / Is Anyone Know How To Get Visa And Flight To Panama From Nigeria / Russian Students Visa And Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.