Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) (2415 Views)

Nigerian Gay Couple Seal Their Love In A Memorable Wedding Ceremony (photos) / Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by kyber(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2022
Veteran female American rapper, Da Brat has finally wedded her partner, #JessecaDupart
The couple walked down the aisle on Tuesday, February 22, 2022, at the Horse Mansion in Fairburn, Georgia.
According to People, the event was attended by one hundred close friends and family members of the couple.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2022
Hurray they are cute..I love em.. people need to start opening up about their sexuality..this is a great one..
To all the homosexuals on this forum I wanna say thank you for being strong and being yourself..you all are loved..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by Vasically: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2022
Hmm let me just look and pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by KiNg0G: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2022
fish smell everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by tillaman(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2022
Damn
Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Hurray they are cute..I love em.. people need to start opening up about their sexuality..this is a great one..
To all the homosexuals on this forum I wanna say thank you for being strong and being yourself..you all are loved..
are you homo

3 Likes

Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Two MILF doing their shit

1 Like

Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by Thesaint141(m): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
[[s]quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=110502441][s]Hurray they are cute..I love em.. people need to start opening up about their sexuality..this is a great one..
To all the homosexuals on this forum I wanna say thank you for being strong and being yourself..you all are loved..[/quote][/s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Descottes:
are you homo
Are you?

1 Like

Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by premierlead: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
Two pussies wasted on rubbish stuff
Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by Righteousness2(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
One of the many signs we are living in the Endtimes is the Epidemic of homosexuality that is sweeping through the world.

We now living in the world of Isaiah 5:20 where Evil is celebrated as good and Good is called evil. A world where the sun of Homosexual/ transgender is openly celebrated and glorified.

JESUS Christ says HE will return when society Parallels the days of Lot.
Luke 17: 28-30
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

To find out what happened in the days of Lot, you read Genesis 19:1-5.
What Parallels our day with the day of Lot is Homosexuality

Just as it was in the days of Lot, not only Homosexuality widely accepted today, but it is being taught to kids, just like it was in Sodom.

WARNING!!! GOD WILL DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN!! Run for your life!!
Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by judedwriter(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
shocked

Na Wa ooo!!!
Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by premierlead: 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Bird of their feather spotted
Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by Jeon(f): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
they are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by Jeon(f): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

wink

1 Like

Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
premierlead:

Bird of their feather spotted
Thanks..
Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:
[/s]
Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
Jeon:
they are beautiful.

This guy Sha.
Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by Candidlady: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Jeon:
they are beautiful.

smiley kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Candidlady:

smiley kiss
CandidLady hope you are doing great today?
Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by Candidlady: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

CandidLady hope you are doing great today?

Iam a lil fine

Just my SUD that's making me feel strange since morning
Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by Pakute: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Don't be a fool & stop encouraging faggotery, it's against the country's law.

2 Likes

Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Pakute:

Don't be a fool & stop encouraging faggotery, it's against the country's law.
Your country's law you mean?
Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by BrickDevo: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
their lives their problem

Up for sale, kindly send me a mail

Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by ViperAda: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
Will ladies stop this act and allow the pussies go round. Wasted thickness

-Viper
Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
They look cute ...

Think about it for a second - if love is restricted based on gender, would it still be regarded as the most powerful force?

Love defiles race, religion, nationality, ideology, and even gender. As long as it's consensual and no one was harmed, then allow them live their life.

Peace.
Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by Eben91: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
And they are proud of it, party, them and the pastor that's all I see
Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Iam a lil fine

Just my SUD that's making me feel strange since morning
And how are you feeling now pls? cry
Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Fucking shit
You are same sex crusader, you need to find ya way to prayer city ASAP
Re: Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
Batam:

Fucking shit
You are same sex crusader, you need to find ya way to prayer city ASAP
I am in my City.. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

On Bed With My Girl Last Night, Urinated In My Dream; And I Waked Up Embarrased! / How Do I Handle My Sex Urge / This Is The Reason Why Men & Women Will Continue To Cheat In Marriage !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.