Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) (74204 Views)

Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by IamHeWrites: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2019
Lesbian partners who recently got married has gone viral viral on popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter.

Lesbian partners getting married is not a new tradition going on in the world; but this couple has sparked outrage on the social networking platform for obvious reasons.

Photos of which was shared online on Sunday, September 29, sighted by Leakers.ng on Tuesday, October 1st, shows that the couple are of different religion, a Christian and a Muslim.

In some of the wedding photos shared on social media by a lady simply identified as Nola, one of the partners is seen wearing Hijab.

This has made many Muslims on the micro-blogging platform to rain fire at one of the partners who happens to be a Muslim.

This is obviously because it is a very rare thing to see a Muslim lady being a lesbian. Many who happens to be one will obviously have to dump her religion or force herself to marry a man.

Sharing the photos, Nola wrote; “A Muslim and a Christian who say yes �️‍����� progress.”

“They have the right to be happy regardless of their religion and sexual orientation in 2019 you are still like that what tragedy,” she added.

https://twitter.com/badgirlsexy01/status/1178464005146517504?s=19

https://leakers.ng/viral/2253-outrage-as-muslim-and-christian-lesbian-partner-got-married-photos/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by IamHeWrites: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Homeboiy: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2019
Are see nyash wey men go miss o

242 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by princeakinola1(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2019
Wahala wa ooo,God have mercy

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Davash222(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2019
Waste of beauty.
So, they've concluded no more Gbola for them? Their loss!!

185 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Oshilikeifeany(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2019
D beauty and the yansh ahhhh!( Beauty and the beast)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by MiaB(f): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Hin no concern me
As long as they're happy

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 8:41am On Oct 01, 2019
Is the outrage because the are not of the same religion or because the are lesbians?

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Davash222(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2019
MiaB:
Hin no concern me
As long as they're happy
Shut up!! True happiness comes from Gbola.

153 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2019
They are so fûcking hot!

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by MiaB(f): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Davash222:

Shut up!! True happiness comes from Gbola.
You must think the world revolves around your baby carrot

228 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Disgusting

Topic should have been: Fake Christian and fake Muslim lesbian partners 'wed'

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Quality20(m): 9:04am On Oct 01, 2019
really strange, well even here in nija ds rubbish is fast spreading. remembered a guy who claimed he saw a lonely girl in a park and decided to approach her only to be accosted by another girl telling him that "she is my girlfriend,," and d guy was left bewildered.
I really don't know why a lady would decide to b lesb? Dont they want children, real sex enjoyment, manly strength, financial inducement fom d man, respect and all that?

26 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2019
MiaB:

Chai!

131 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2019
Davash222:
Waste of beauty.
So, they've concluded no more Gbola for them? Their loss!!

That's not a big deal,there are gays too.Or there are no ladies with big backside and boobs before gays decided to be to doing di*k to di*k?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2019
Damn!.......see fine Curvy things Wey men suppose collect......well i rest my case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Ebonygirl1(f): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2019
Live and let live...the world would be a lot more peaceful

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2019
Damn

Sweet jesus
See better chocolate and vanilla
I so much love lesbians. My number one fantasy is to bang lesbian partners

And this two are just perfect. Makes me wanna cry knowing i won't have them cry

Nna eh see that sexy onion booty kiss

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2019
Quality20:
really strange, well even here in nija ds rubbish is fast spreading. remembered a guy who claimed he saw a lonely girl in a park and decided to approach her only to be accosted by another girl telling him that "she is my girlfriend,," and d guy was left bewildered.
I really don't know why a lady would decide to b lesb? Dont they want children, real sex enjoyment, manly strength, financial inducement fom d man, respect and all that?
Lol. I just dey imagine how my guy face go dey

Nigger go dey confused as hell e no go even know how to vex or react. Whether na setup or joke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Why What an epitome of beauty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Millions of Straight ladies are out there... so, No Fear

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2019
No big deal here
Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by tillaman(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2019
I wish they could let us practice a polyamorous sorta thing!! I am game though I wouldn’t mind to Take it out of my good will to be their man and together we can be happy All 3 Of us

12 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2019
The are neither Christian nor Muslim...
They may be born in to the religion but never believed it...

These are failed feminists that decide to settle down somehow..

I pity their Father in laws!!! undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by MiaB(f): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2019
pmc01:

You're a lesbo waiting to happen, but keep up the pretense
You're shallow

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by johnsmhelia15(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2019
is their wahala oooo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by pmc01(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2019
MiaB:
You're shallow

That's a predictable response from your kind.

You peeps are in an unending search for happiness and self fulfilment. It is shallow to think you'll find that in a lesbian relationship. Shallow mind meets shallow mind. It's even more laughable to see you pretend to have finally "found it".

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by savagefinder1: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2019
MiaB:
savage u are

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by missjo(f): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2019
virgoquin:
They are so fûcking hot!
10000 ▫F cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) by iPrevail(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2019
What? Because she wore that hijab that makes her a Muslim and because she black with her hair open she's supposed to be a Christian? Who came up with such nonsense religious stereotype?

Let's just allow these beautiful couple wed in peace.. And yea, fvck religion undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.