Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them (48009 Views)

Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV / 6,000 Detained Across Russia As Anti-War Protests Enter Fourth Day / Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Read about what exactly? That they invade these counties under the guise of fighting radical Muslims or removing their dictator leaders?
What country did they invade without reason that's dangerous to the world..?
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by Mooh247: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Poopypants:
and one unknown Nigerian in nigeria , is making analysis from his bedroom.

And one other Nigerian wouldn't comment and move on, but looking for who to attack their opinion
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by Bobloco: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
They got money for war, but can't feed the poor.......2pac
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by CSTRR: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
The only thing that can save ukraine now is if by a stroke of luck, one stray Russian missiles enters Poland or Estonia by mistake.

Then the big masquerade that we have all been waiting for will enter the fight.
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by CoronaVirusPro: 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Prosperous111:
Thank you Russian

Hope you will also thank them when it’s alliance with Iran bombard Israel.
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by Techguy96(m): 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Teaser4:
What is the difference on US invading IRAQ and SYRIA and other middle eastern countries killing countless of innocent children and adult. Accusing these countries of having a weapon of mass destruction while they have thousands nukes.. and after they don't find any WMDs.

US just making things more tense !

These two countries are smart enough to solve these problem without having war.

Just don't let any countries or parties involved it just make things worst
US had valid reason for invading most Arab countries you know.
9 11 was enough reason to invade Afghanistan.
Besides USSR also invaded middle eastern countries.
No country is a saint not even ur Nigeria.

I can understand that Putin is not happy that all his neighbors and former USSR members are joining NATO and embracing the west. But still the decision is left for the sovereign nation to make.

Just imagine Ghana was a bigger and stronger nation than Nigeria, then Nigeria makes a decision to do something and Ghana invade us because they don like our decision.

A sovereign nation making decision for another sovereign nation is unacceptable in the 21st century that why I can never support this Russia invasion.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by AroleOduduwa2: 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
ccollins:
who are all this evil insensitive elements who are allowed freely on Nairaland to post such vile , inhuman and unscrupulous statements here. The mods should stop this heartless individuals from posting nonsense here . Cc: Seun lalastica

What is insensitive about his post, we can’t all have the same view. As some who have spent half his life in the western world, I can tell you they don’t practice what they preach. Look at how Trudeau treated the truckers and any one who made donation towards their cause.
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by Corea4king(m): 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ukraine govt made it clear that Russians are not only targeting them but the rest of the world.

Some people don't know the reason while NATO was formed, and what is bad if Russians join NATO, is not to have a harmonize world with international law their too to make every country to know their boundary.
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by lomprico(m): 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:
War is man worst invention. The many dying for the power of the few.

My toughts and prayers are with all Ukranians

cry
God invented war not man
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by Highman56: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shh.. kindly explain how they are trying to cage them and in what way?
And give me a logical reason why Putin is invading Ukraine..?

This ain't romance section where you display your cluelessness..
Lol
Let me educate u on war games
The person to send his missiles into the enemy's home first is the winner.The enemy would be completely bombed before they have time to strike back.Usa and UK wants to surround Russia with Nato bombs and weapons for easy winning of future war.Russia being wise keeps telling usa and friends not to put weapons and bombs too close to them.but usa thinks it can do whatever it likes refuse to listen.welll Putin has to show them he is not like other countries u can treat anyhow.ukrain government,usa and Nato are to be blamed for all these killings

1 Like

Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by Mooh247: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
CSTRR:
The only thing that can save ukraine now is if by a stroke of luck, one stray Russian missiles enters Poland or Estonia by mistake.

Then the big masquerade that we have all been waiting for will enter the fight.

Trust me if missiles strike NATO countries close by, they would deny and down play the attack..

Most countries in Europe are just getting out of terrible covid 19 lockdown economic meltdown... War would cost them unnecessary expenditure

2 Likes

Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by Poopypants: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Mooh247:

And one other Nigerian wouldn't comment and move on, but looking for who to attack their opinion
from one unknown nigeria to another, no dey analyze Wetin you no get one single idea on at all.
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by AroleOduduwa2: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What country did they invade without reason that's dangerous to the world..?

You’re not ready for this conversation, enjoy your day and do yourself a favor by researching why Russia don’t want Ukraine to join NATO.
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by A305: 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
foolbuster:

On point. Crowd mentality indeed, people don't think anymore, they just swallow western propaganda hook line and sinker.
Yes oooooo my brother.

The thing is, these people (both outside of Russia and Russia citizens) calling Putin a villian are only reacting to emotions of the moment which is normal as a human being and then lack historical knowledge of how we got here.

And what's more funny is, most Nigerians condeming Putin only sees things from America media which makes them Americanized enough to hate on Putin as the bad guy. Funny.

1 Like

Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by Nauttyprof(m): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
I don't understand why any right thinking Nigerian would support the evil from Putin in the first instance. Some people just come up with all sort of stories to justify evil.

Citizens of the same Russia have come out to openingly go against Putin's decision whereas Nigerians are here saying nonsense

1 Like

Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by Mooh247: 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
Poopypants:
from one unknown nigeria to another, no dey analyze Wetin you no get one single idea on at all.

And from the other Nigerian to a fellow citizen. Na wetin I get firsthand information about I dey analyse dispute any falasy if you see any
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by Kingpin1000: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
MrSensor:
I'm starting to hate that country called Russia
And you love America
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

You’re not ready for this conversation, enjoy your day and do yourself a favor by researching why Russia don’t want Ukraine to join NATO.
Slide off..cos you chickened out due to a question you couldn't answer..
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by AroleOduduwa2: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
Corea4king:
Ukraine govt made it clear that Russians are not only targeting them but the rest of the world.

Some people don't know the reason while NATO was formed, and what is bad if Russians join NATO, is not to have a harmonize world with international law their too make every country to know their boundary.

Ukraine government can say whatever, doesn’t mean it’s true. The USA have spent billions empowering Ukraine, one have to wonder why and what is their game plan.
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by Newboss(m): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:
War is man worst invention. The many dying for the power of the few.

My toughts and prayers are with all Ukranians

cry

War is not an invention of man. War is natural.

The weapons keep getting more sophisticated but the fundamentals are the same
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by Nauttyprof(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
A305:
Yes oooooo my brother.

The thing is, these people (both outside of Russia and Russia citizens) calling Putin a villian are only reacting to emotions of the moment which is normal as a human being and then lack historical knowledge of how we got here.

And what's more funny is, most Nigerians condeming Putin only sees things from America media which makes them Americanized enough to hate on Putin as the bad guy. Funny.

What historical knowledge is needed when a president solely carries out an agenda because he decides for the country and his decision is binding?

Does history supercedes the wish of the citizens?

Evil is evil no matter what history has to say. So, innocent lives should suffer when the world is moving towards peaceful coexistence.
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by emmyN(m): 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
10Ten:
Propagenda or not. Why should a president invade another sovereign nation and kill innocent citizens?

Seems as though many nairalanders just learned the word propaganda for the first time. You see something in your very fore with pictures, videos and facts to back it up and still scream western propaganda. Like what shit are you smoking?
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by lampi: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Prosperous111:
Thank you Russian
Boko haram
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by Poopypants: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
Mooh247:

And from the other Nigerian to a fellow citizen. Na wetin I get firsthand information about I dey analyse dispute any falasy if you see any
i no dey dispute fallacy of Mooh247, who no one in the world knows of his existence. An information coming from speed darlignton the rapper or zazzu the mad singer dey much important pass yours.
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by Techguy96(m): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
foolbuster:

On point. Crowd mentality indeed, people don't think anymore, they just swallow western propaganda hook line and sinker.
The decision to join NATO was Ukraine not NATO.
Funny enough NATO has not accepted them yet.
But u think it's right for Russia to make decisions on behalf of Ukraine. Clown

2 Likes

Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by BabanawanGod: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
MrSensor:
I'm starting to hate that country called Russia
Yeah but the people of Russia's are not the problem but that stupid Puttin is the problem

1 Like

Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by AroleOduduwa2: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Slide off..cos you chickened out due to a question you couldn't answer..

What question, I don’t have time conversation with people like you, we all know the way the big bullies act, they empower a rebel group which demand power from the ruling class, the ruling class then try to stop rebel before the situation gain momentum, the big bully then comes in play to demand the ruling class step down under the guise of the ruling class killing his people. I hope this simple analogy isn’t too hard for you to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by A305: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nauttyprof:

What historical knowledge is needed when a president solely carries out an agenda because he decides for the country and his decision is binding?

Does history supercedes the wish of the citizens?

Evil is evil no matter what history has to say. So, innocent lives should suffer when the world is moving towards peaceful coexistence.
I assume you a male but stop thinking with your feelings and emotions like a female.

BE A RATIONAL MALE starting today and you will understand the reason Putin attacked is the same reason Buhari is doing everything to keep Nnamdi Kanu in Jail and keeping up the assault on the IPOL movement in the East.
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
ccollins:
who are all this evil insensitive elements who are allowed freely on Nairaland to post such vile , inhuman and unscrupulous statements here. The mods should stop this heartless individuals from posting nonsense here . Cc: Seun lalastica

are u talking
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by Techguy96(m): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Ukraine government can say whatever, doesn’t mean it’s true. The USA have spent billions empowering Ukraine, one have to wonder why and what is their game plan.
Russia has also spend billions in training with China, no one ask what the game plan is.

Were was it written that US and Ukraine can't be Allies.

Countries have the right to choose who they make friends and enemy.
Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by Techguy96(m): 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
A305:
I assume you a male but stop thinking with your feelings and emotions like a female.

BE A RATIONAL MALE starting today and you will understand the reason Putin attacked is the same reason Buhari is doing everything to keep Nnamdi Kanu in Jail and keeping up the assault on the IPOL movement in the East.
We don't support buhari so why do u think we will support Putin.

Only a senseless person will support Putin and hate buhari because they are doing same thing.

1 Like

Re: Anti-War Protests Hit Russia Despite Attempts To Stifle Them by Walkee: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Russians aren't killing Ukrainians. They are taking extreme precautions to make sure they don't hit civilians. The western media have been scouting everywhere for civilian casualty so that they awash the media with stories of genocide. All their targets were military bases.
Mooh247:
cool

This few people in the whole of Russia

They can do better

Russia and Ukraine are Solviet brothers, with similar ethnicity

Ukraine allowed Evil America atleast 500 miles away to decieve them and push them into a war without meaningful back up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia / Oil Spill In Mauritius Turns Crystal Clear Indian Ocean Black (Photos) / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.