Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) (72637 Views)

Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by tradepunter: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Putin was a strong man in the Russian secret police.
Putin has seen bad things and done very bad things.
We know Ukraine will bend and they will negotiate with Russia. I see the invasion coming to an end on a round table.
The Ukrainians now know who to call friends.
My greatest lesson learnt so far is that any friend that cannot help you in times of need should be cut iff. I will start calling my friends and give them the new update... my friends too plenty but na only few be paddy men.

Senseless beer parlor talk.... So in the name of friend I go come enter war when go fit cause world war. Then everywhere go burn

People talk say they nu want but you say you must rape them and they must always answer when you want to rape them, because you get power pass them.

Victim come call neighbors say see make una come this guy don too rape me, make una help ooo.... Everybody gather talk say this strongman rapist own don too much..

Strong man talk say if anybody near am he go machete that person... Na neighbors talk say we go fit train you to fight this guy but if he wan take your life we go join fight.

You think if Ukraine had their nuclear weapons Russia can do shit?? If you like nu go hustle n plan your life, dy look for how you go guilt trip friends...

If e sure for Russia make them enter Estonia or Latvia that's way way smaller than Ukraine... Nah when you go know say friends dy this life
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Loreettaa: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2022
Sexy Zadddyy
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by prophetfire: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2022
Sirlancelort:
I blame the west for what's happening in Ukraine, they would do worst if Mexico or Canada wants to join alliance with the east, they promised Ukraine protection behind closed doors and denied them openly, all hail the west Judas of our time.
http://sharevideo1.com/v/azFUUTVfZTI3TDQ=?t=ytb&f=wh
. My take is that Putin should try and be a fatherly person to his former USSR allies instead of bossing them around and bullying them.
That's why most of them are turning West for alliance. You don't get cooperation and support of smaller nations by bullying.
Apart from weapons, give them some economic goodies that would be too tempting to them to resist. Be the big brother. Throw cash and goodies at them and lace it with your demands.

That's what US have used to enslave nations. It's not just showing them your military might. Get those guys around you to see you as their big brother.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2022
He looks like a transgender
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Thomist(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:
We know Ukraine will bend and they will negotiate with Russia. I see the invasion coming to an end on a round table.
My greatest lesson learnt so far is that any friend that cannot help you in times of need should be cut iff. I will start calling my friends and give them the new update... my friends too plenty but na only few be paddy men.

Of course European countries have shown a lot of support, and that why they have withstand Russia up till now. Don't underestimate the power of Military Equipment being supplied and sanction. Don't look down on the military info and tactics being offered to them by US, Uk German etc. Don't forget the diplomatic success by Ukrain that caused a lot of changes in policies especially in Germany. Kudos to Ukrainians. Putin is a failure. After failing he will also go back to deal with sanction.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by emmykk(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2022
DropsMic:

Says the slowpoke... Please where exactly did i say in my post that Ukraine was a NATO member..

War don't start and end in a week huh..

So why are you saying US should fight for them.you are ignorant of what is happening oga.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by DropsMic(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2022
emmykk:

So why are you saying US should fight for them.you are ignorant of what is happening oga.

Mr man please stop basking in your idiocy. Go back and read what i wrote.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by colestephan86: 11:51am On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Dreytonisback(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:

New yr day I block and delete 340 contacts which are all so called friends

Omo I cut them all off and relocate to a different state, right now my Canada loud no dey quick finish again , and I don get good investment and more comfortable life without everyone licking me off but disappear when needed.

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Decryptor:
Definitely a Redpiller cool

He was married but divorced in 2014. Maybe his wife was the likes of Candidlady, Saphiere etc and he showed her the door.

The same thing he is doing to the president of Ukraine.

See the thread about the analogy of the war using family ties:

https://www.nairaland.com/7007161/understanding-russia-ukrainian-war-better

Una MUMU stinks to the highest heights, he was married for over 30 years and he and wife divorced on mutual consent he has two daughters from the same and only woman, and they still remain friends the reason for divorce is because she doesn't see him much and so they decided to part ways, if you are ignorant try read small and stop displaying your shameful ignorance in public. MUMU in capital letters.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by tctrills: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jostoman:
the support the EU are giving to Ukraine now is the best for now. You people want world war to start.
Did you learn anything from the last world war?
The allied forces continued to pamper and negotiate with Hitler. Don't fool yourself, Bullies like Putin only react to power. Never pamper the devil.
Why do you think Putin chose this time to attack? Its because he saw Biden's weakness in Afghanistan and he knew there would be no consiquences if he invaded.
If Ukraine was well defended, he would never have attacked. He knows western leaders have become so weak.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:
You are just learning that now, lol...are you that young smiley
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Na this small boy com wicked like this,if only Hitler has killed his father before he puck born him.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Nadeol: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin has graced the cover of Time magazine several times, he is undoubtedly one of the most powerful and 'popular' leaders alive.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by goodheart01: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Racoon:
Men of steel balls. Putin seems to have been a mean ruthless fella from his childhood days.Guy got no chill @ all.

He’s a stark raving mad man

Putin never calculated anything before going into this war. An Ego driven man doesn’t see any flaw in his plans. A mad man doesn’t even know he’s mad. And a dog that wants to die hardly perceives shit
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by mauchiz: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Falseprofet2:

He destroyed his faux mystic

The mofo thought in two days Ukraine will be on their knees.

E shock am grin

I see putin losing respect from within
I see him leaving in dishonor
Exactly, he shock am, his not believing what he is seeing,

He uses nuclear weapons to threaten the west, Trump knows Putin very well.

Once he says he will activate nuclear weapons, the west runs away, why did he not try all this during the time of Trump, he knows Donald trump is very mad.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Deepthoughts: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I don't understand how some you comprehend n interoretes world affairs, Ukraine hasn't joined NATO,so how did you expect the US or NATO to send their troop to fight with them?,the best they can do in the circumstances is to offer assistance military and civil n they are doing that already, Russia left Lithuania latvia Estonia Bulgaria Poland Hungary etc who were also part of USSR or WARSAW PACT but now members of NATO n attack Ukraine that doesn't enjoy the protection of NATO n you people are hailing Putin,if he is brave enough let him also attack the other countries I mentioned after all they also directly borders Russia and NATO is now operating there, this was exactly how Hitler foolishly thought Germany was unbeatable due to her advancement at the time,the mistake the Ukrainians made was immediately they were compelled by world powers to handover all the nuclear weapons in their possession to Russia after the fall if communism they should have quietly been working on building their military for a time like this, but in all time n events shall tell.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by HRMK: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
I WONDER WHY THIS MADMAN DIDNT MISBEHAVE WHEN TRUMP WAS IN CONTROL OF US!THIS BIDEN IS TOO GENTLE TO RULE THAT COUNTRY!!
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by ufotunang: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
See his devilish face
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by bepositive11: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Decryptor:

The toxicity of women towards normal and loving men births toxicity in the men whom they take advantage of and emotionally abuse as a consequence.

No man was born toxic...it is mostly women who ignite it

It goes both ways. It your responsibility to distance yourself from toxic people so that you don't become one of them

But see, you may think some men and women are normal and loving, but they themselves are toxic. Society sees codependency as normal and romantic, but it's not. Those are the kind of people who get abused and taken advantage of

For example, "forgive and forget" is dead wrong. Anyone who believes that will forever remain in the abuse cycle because they'll continue to forgive and forget the wrong doings of the abuser. "Forgive but don't forget" will save you from abusers
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Panda7(m): 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin is a fearful coward kid
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Arielle: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mad bad Vlad! Balls of steel!
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Sunnyski: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Looking very cold and unpredictable
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by patoranfire(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
a leopard never changes its spot.putin has always been like dat.'would you have killed hitler as a kid'?
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by ogkrakkid(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Racoon:
Men of steel balls. Putin seems to have been a mean ruthless fella from his childhood days.Guy got no chill @ all.
That's a real man with balls from cradle.do a lil search about him.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
DropsMic:
Lol.... Can't believe Ukraine been think say US go send troops to come help them.... Bleeping morons.

Everything go sha end for round table before tomorrow evening

I sure love me some white on white crime grin grin

Who will send troops to help Nigeria if Russia attacks?.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
DropsMic:
Lol.... Can't believe Ukraine been think say US go send troops to come help them.... Bleeping morons.

Everything go sha end for round table before tomorrow evening

I sure love me some white on white crime grin grin

Who will send troops to help Nigeria if Russia attacks?.

Nigerians talk carelessly. As of yesterday, US Javelin missiles, Anti-tank missiles from Sweden, and stinger missiles delivered by Germany have ensured that the Russian advance was effectively halted yesterday with very heavy casualties on the invading army.

The US alone has invested $1 billion in Ukraine in the past year alone to date. $350 million since Russia attacked. Germany has poured in over 300 million Euros, and the Nato partners are now transferring fighter jets to the Ukrainians.

Russians would have taken over Ukraine if the US and Europe turned their back on the country, and that support looks to significantly increase in the hours and days to come.

Una go just sidon open mouth dey talk nonsense.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by dappydozzy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Racoon:

https://twitter.com/HistoryVille/status/1496913327359991812?t=rzA9i2o0RbepzdlYZAEEPQ&s=08

Russia has always being ruled by strongmen from Joseph Stalin, to Breschnev, to Kruschnev to Yuri Andropov, all these men were cool and calculated. Joseph Stalin was known as the Steel man of Russia. He led the Russians to defeat Adolf Hitler in World War II , that is why V- day is still celebrated in Russia till this day with pomp and pageantry, military hardware parades and aircraft fly-pasts.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by megasoul: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
What I hate about this war is the double standard America and other countries are doing, I'm not justifying Putin's invasion, what I know is whatever will not benefit Europe and America they will never put hand in it, Europe and America have been raping Africa of it's resources from left right and center with bad leaders they impose on the people, have they ever been concerned about the people of Africa concerning the type of leadership and style of governance that Africans want

Instead they impose everything on Africans even up to laws without asking if we are ok with such, an African president that will openly kill his people committing genocide will still be invited for UN meetings and will be awarded in some cases for keeping democracy in that country even if it means killing his own people to maintain democracy.

THEY HAVE NEVER ASKED WHAT DO AFRICANS WANT

MODIFIED
I have been getting many mentions about this, Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but I will call a spade a spade, if the west is really concerned about helping the people without selfish interest then they would have removed so many Bad African leaders the way they did Gadaffi, Sadam Hussein and others around the world, if it doesn't benefit them they allow the Bad leadership to continue because it benefits them, that's the hypocrisy I'm calling out...

God bless you.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by emmykk(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
DropsMic:

Mr man please stop basking in your idiocy. Go back and read what i wrote.

Rather is you that should do that....you don't have to splash you ignorance and foolishness in public forum and when you are corrected you goofed the more.

Go and education yourself about Ukraine Russian war before making comments

I know you will still comeback to fool yourself
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Decryptor(m): 1:27am On Mar 04, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

Una MUMU stinks to the highest heights, he was married for over 30 years and he and wife divorced on mutual consent he has two daughters from the same and only woman, and they still remain friends the reason for divorce is because she doesn't see him much and so they decided to part ways, if you are ignorant try read small and stop displaying your shameful ignorance in public. MUMU in capital letters.

You live with them to know all this right ? You are the MUMU here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) / Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them / UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.