Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) (72648 Views)

Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2022
I like Putin

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2022
Perfect definition of BADASSERY

T O DARLING

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2022
H
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Ancecoker(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2022
[right][/right]
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by TenQ: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2022
Sirlancelort:
I blame the west for what's happening in Ukraine, they would do worst if Mexico or Canada wants to join alliance with the east, they promised Ukraine protection behind closed doors and denied them openly, all hail the west Judas of our time.
http://sharevideo1.com/v/azFUUTVfZTI3TDQ=?t=ytb&f=wh
Agreed!
But Why also you seeing it like this:
The bad treatment of Ukraine by Russia over the years has led to Ukraine seeking protection from NATO.

What do you expect Ukraine to do?
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by SerikiFulani(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2022
Before Vladimir Putin,There Was Adolf Hitler.

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by blackgold2018(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Putin was a strong man in the Russian secret police.
Putin has seen bad things and done very bad things.
We know Ukraine will bend and they will negotiate with Russia. I see the invasion coming to an end on a round table.
The Ukrainians now know who to call friends.
My greatest lesson learnt so far is that any friend that cannot help you in times of need should be cut iff. I will start calling my friends and give them the new update... my friends too plenty but na only few be paddy men.
their comedian president no get sense

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Coronavirus1: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2022
Russia strong message is been felt in Ukraine, even in Nigeria oil prices has gone up Nigeria government using Ukraine Russia as excuse.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2022
Racoon:

https://twitter.com/HistoryVille/status/1496913327359991812?t=rzA9i2o0RbepzdlYZAEEPQ&s=08

The world most hated and most feared person on earth right now, between 20 seconds of when he ask Russian Nuclear team to be on high alert US started warning it citizens to leave Russia grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2022
DropsMic:
Lol.... Can't believe Ukraine been think say US go send troops to come help them.... Bleeping morons.

Everything go sha end for round table before tomorrow evening

I sure love me some white on white crime grin grin
US cannot fight Russia directly except they're ready to risk destroying the world. Russia dare not make direct attack against the US either. That's the fastest way to destruction as either country might go nuclear

4 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Bmaster(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2022
God pass him!

NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2022
Sirlancelort:
I blame the west for what's happening in Ukraine, they would do worst if Mexico or Canada wants to join alliance with the east, they promised Ukraine protection behind closed doors and denied them openly, all hail the west Judas of our time.
http://sharevideo1.com/v/azFUUTVfZTI3TDQ=?t.
=ytb&f=wh

Tell us the alliance that may attract a country neighbouring the US in East Europe
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Geniuelander: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2022
Team Russia � grin cheesy��

6 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Fabulouslouie(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2022
Russia invaded Georgia too.... And everyone seems to have forgotten that

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:
We know Ukraine will bend and they will negotiate with Russia. I see the invasion coming to an end on a round table.
My greatest lesson learnt so far is that any friend that cannot help you in times of need should be cut iff. I will start calling my friends and give them the new update... my friends too plenty but na only few be paddy men.

Kikikikikiki

Russia will be the loser just like the US in middle east.

Ukraine will gain more weapons and aid from the west.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Kikikikikiki

Russia will be the loser just like the US in middle east.

Ukraine will gain more weapons and aid from the west.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Allisgud: 10:08am On Feb 28, 2022
If na trump still dey dat seat this movie for tough oh
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2022
Come make i show em shit too grin

Una no just get work shocked
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2022
How he managed to keep his two daughters off media is confusing

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2022
nineone:
US cannot fight Russia directly except they're ready to risk destroying the world. Russia dare not make direct attack against the US either. That's the fastest way to destruction as either country might go nuclear

Fear Russia more than the US because it's been hijacked by a drunk psychopath with absolute power.

The decision Putin takes is not easy to make by an American president. The bureaucratic bottle necks will be too much.

It's not save for the world for countries without solid democracy to have nuclear power.

Look at Putin threatening to end the whole world
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by bidexpaul(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2022
very courageous and strong politician, nigeria need such, God choose for us, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by TruthDefender(m): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2022
A crackpot dictator..

Your country is not even in the top ten of world economies and you are using the little money you make to flex muscles on the world stage , instead of lifting your country and people economically.

The economy of US states of California , Texas and maybe Illinois and New York are bigger than the economy of Russia.

Misplaced priorities.

Putin is a mad man

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by treatise: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2022
Racoon:
Men of steel balls. Putin seems to have been a mean ruthless fella from his childhood days.Guy got no chill @ all.

Just imagine how many people he much have killed as a kgb officer and president of the Russian Federation
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by naija4life247: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2022
dawnomike:
As in... He seems to have always been emotionless

His mother did not push out the emotion when he was born. The emotions still dey him mama womb. So, Putin no get emotion.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by CryptoClub2018: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Me I no even get 1 friend. I am alone in this world and I accept my destiny and faith

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by treatise: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2022
TruthDefender:
A crackpot dictator..

Your country is not even in the top ten of world economies and you are using the little money you make to flex muscles on the world stage , instead of lifting your country and people economically.

The economy of US states of California , Texas and maybe Illinois and New York are bigger than the economy of Russia.

Misplaced priorities.

Putin is a mad man

He was a disturbed child.
Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2022
Why do Nigerias like to support bad, bad people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Sagefromtheeast: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U no sabi IDI AMIN abiii
Putin dey learn

Idi amin is not half as smart.
Don't even go there

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by SaintLucia: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2022
Putin no send una, sanctions or no sanctions, his primary objective is to clear NATO away from his boarders. Not even America will permit having an AMOTEKU at his backyard not to talk of country like Russia having a military base.

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) by Great0ne1: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2022
Racoon:

https://twitter.com/HistoryVille/status/1496913327359991812?t=rzA9i2o0RbepzdlYZAEEPQ&s=08

Nato's nightmare . America and its irresponsible allies will be put to shame

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) / UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail / Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.