Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks (53512 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Anonymous03: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
I'm a 21 year old virgin , a final year student in Babcock University and I created this new account to ensure anonymity.
People say I'm good looking but I don't see such when I look into the mirror.
Girls love to associate with me ( Note; I don't spend) but none is ready to get down with me. Girls flirt with me a lot but they would never have sex with me.
Some of the girls willingly sleep with guys that are less cute and not rich,yet they deny me sex but still cling on me even when I try to caught them off.

Most of these girls are act naughty with boys but they suddenly become saint and holy when it gets to my turn.

I almost begged for sex at one point and I don't want to patronize sex workers.
Where am I getting it wrong? How can I sexually attract girls? Do I need to dress like a pop star?

I solicit for your advice.

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by chatinent: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
To wipe you USB cord for back dey hungry me.
[img]https://media./images/3bfdc594138a31437ffe0e0258548c06/tenor.gif?itemid=20828015[/img]

645 Likes 39 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by danietohbadt(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is weird you know?
How the f*ck do girls find it attractive to hang around you but don’t want to get laid by you?

There’s probably something you ain’t saying

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by donbachi(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Virgin craving for sex like 100yrs old retired male ashawo.

185 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Listen to the signs.. You were born to be a Reverend father cheesy

447 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by MAGG0T(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
shocked

"You are good looking, yet no girl wants to get down with you

Oga, you're a shameless 21 year old pathetic liar!!

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by kollinzgee(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is where a lot of guys get it wrong ,your good looks does not guarantee you anything ,it is your charisma and personalty that does.
Op there is no guy that finds it easy to lay girls anyhow unless you are a celebrity or superich,
If you want to lay girl then you have to learn how to invite them to your house or lodge, you don't ask women directly for sex you invite them over then seduce them.

Just learn how to convince girls to come to your house works well for me.

188 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Bennysam: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Go and kill yourself with Nigerian girls filled with STD

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by brosom(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
U re the good gentle guy,

Girls don't like it.

Be rugged, mean and talk dirty then you'll see the magic.

The last time I checked, lots of women love alpha males for s*x, not SIMPle men.

103 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by BeautifulSolace(f): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Konji grin

Virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity grin cheesy

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by SKhanmi: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
You are one of their girlfriends. Yes I spelt it right.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Albertone(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
BeautifulSolace:
Konji grin

I swear grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Slynation(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
SKhanmi:
You are one of their girlfriends. Yes I spelt it right.
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Candidlady: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
brosom:

Girls don't like it.

The last time I checked, lots of women love alpha males for s*x, not SIMPle men.

Reduce your brukutu intake Sir

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by AoifeNightfall: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
You're not telling us the full story. We need a third-party or your photo to confirm if you're truly good-looking.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by brosom(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Reduce your brukutu intake Sir
Get lost ma tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by jmoore(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
There is no difference between fornicating with a girl and fornicating with a prostitute.

To fornicate, you need to think like a prostitute.

My advice? Zip up till you marry.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Candidlady: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
brosom:
Get lost ma tongue

Thank you ijust got it now sir!!

3 Likes

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Petoski7: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
brosom:

Girls don't like it.

Pls expand on this bro..for us to understandcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by OloshoMan: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
You're just sexually frustrated, don't worry it gets better when you getting older

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Looks like Nigerian guys prolong their virginity.
Something bad cause male virginity symbolizes nothing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by brosom(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Thank you ijust got it now sir!!
alright that's good ma grin
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by brosom(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Petoski7:

Pls expand on this bro..for us to understandcheesy
there's nothing to expand here,

It's natural even in the animal kingdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Nonexisting: 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
You are just 21 and a student, FACE YOUR STUDIES. angry

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Crownwhale(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Anonymous03:
I'm a 21 year old virgin , a final year student in Babcock University and I created this new account to ensure anonymity.
People say I'm good looking but I don't see such when I look into the mirror.
Girls love to associate with me ( Note; I don't spend) but none is ready to get down with me. Girls flirt with me a lot but they would never have sex with me.
Some of the girls willingly sleep with guys that are less cute and not rich,yet they deny me sex but still cling on me even when I try to caught them off.

Most of these girls are act naughty with boys but they suddenly become saint and holy when it gets to my turn.

I almost begged for sex at one point and I don't want to patronize sex workers.
Where am I getting it wrong? How can I sexually attract girls? Do I need to dress like a pop star?

I solicit for your advice.

There is a reason God is shielding you from loosing your virginity... It is a great price, pay it, marry as a virgin.
But can only be achieved by having Christ as your Lord and Saviour.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
BeautifulSolace:
Konji grin

I want to reason like you when I grow up grin

Chai! See sense overloaded!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Goldbw122(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
My option is that when you give them money then you just open the key to their heart and it would be great and you will start seeing wonders

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Myzubby(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
yo you are a MAN OF GOD DONT BE A SAMSON. SEX IS NOT LIFE. APOSTLE WELCOME ON BOARD

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by ANTIFA: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by Kobicove(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Really? undecided
Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by blazepascal(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
You are still a nice guy that's why, girls like bad boys when I was 20 years I usually feel shy girl sdo come around me but it's only flirting although they act like saint and I'm not always happy with it they will tell me not to be like other bad boys ..na lieeeee it was later I switch up my game that they started taking me serious

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks by SeaTrade(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
kollinzgee:
This is where a lot of guys get it wrong ,your good looks does not guarantee you anything ,it is your charisma and personalty that does.
Op there is no guy that finds it easy to lay guys anyhow unless you are a celebrity or superich,
If you want to lay girl then you have to learn how to invite them to your house or lodge, you don't ask women directly for sex you invite them over then seduce them.

Just learn how to convince girls to come to your house works well for me.
If you don marry or get steady girl nko? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) / 18+: Daddy's New Wife / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.