Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Would You Create A Wedding Website - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Create A Wedding Website (1048 Views)

Exclusive Wedding Website / Share Your Love Story With A Beautiful Wedding Website.. / Will You Pay For Wedding Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Create A Wedding Website by Ladytemi(f): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2007
I have a friend who got married here in the US in june and b4 the wedding they created a website with all information about their wedding plans, while it made it easy to get information without having to bother her, i wondered if they were giving too much info. Would anyone create a website with information about their plans[/color]
Re: Would You Create A Wedding Website by PTBNaija(f): 3:49am On Aug 03, 2007
Nah, I wouldn't. I can't post that much information up there for who knows who will see it. There are wackos out there, no joke.
Re: Would You Create A Wedding Website by ChidiO2(m): 3:50am On Aug 03, 2007
Heck no. Not with that much info.
Re: Would You Create A Wedding Website by tpia1: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2011
quite common these days, for the most part.

it does make things [planning and organizing] a lot easier, imo.
Re: Would You Create A Wedding Website by Phate07(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2011

No! Too much stress! angry
Re: Would You Create A Wedding Website by Carolece(f): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2011
some people are just plain stup!d. When things happen they wonder how, why, where and when.
Re: Would You Create A Wedding Website by Dsense(m): 4:47am On Jan 08, 2011
Phate07:

No! Too much stress! angry

Cause you aint getting married . . .Either no girl would marry you tongue

OP.
It's matter of choice . . , . I'm creating a bedsite not website when it's my time for marriage grin
Re: Would You Create A Wedding Website by adamsrib(f): 4:52am On Jan 08, 2011
Six months prior to our wedding I will be creating a website. But it will be password protected. The login info will be included in the "Save The Date" mailer.
Re: Would You Create A Wedding Website by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 08, 2011
PTBNaija:

Nah, I wouldn't. I can't post that much information up there for who knows who will see it. There are wackos out there, no joke.

AMEN! besides, I'd rather people speculate and guess LOL.
Re: Would You Create A Wedding Website by Dsense(m): 5:04am On Jan 08, 2011
^^^Aren't you a trans-gendered? . . . . .Why marriage?
Re: Would You Create A Wedding Website by Phate07(m): 5:05am On Jan 08, 2011
D-sense:

Cause you aint getting married . . .Either no girl would marry you tongue

And your sister still refuses to let me be. She's always disturbing me with 'marry me' requests. undecided tongue
Re: Would You Create A Wedding Website by Dsense(m): 6:01am On Jan 08, 2011
You would wanna die this year angry
Re: Would You Create A Wedding Website by tpia1: 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2011
I dont see it as a big deal. Most peolple i know who got married, had wedding websites and i found it very convenient like the other guests i'm sure. No big deal unless people want to start being mischievious and pour sand for other folks garri. I also love the couples who put their gift registries online. Thats invaluable imo.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Hard To Forgive In Relationships? / What Will You Do / Help Pls I Need 2 Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.