Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Why Is It So Hard To Forgive In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Forgive In Relationships? (1049 Views)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard To Forgive In Relationships? by Uchebobo: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2007
We see ourselves as God? The God I know forgives, so why can't we forgive one another? I know this issue has wrecked so many relationships. Every soul that view this topic should please contribute something to help us all. Your contributions will heal trouble souls currently down. Thanks!
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Forgive In Relationships? by iice(f): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2007
Huh Correlation between thinking ourselves God and God being forgiving

Nwayz, we are only human so somethings take tremendous courage, will and compassionateness to forgive. It is easily said than done - that is forgiveness. Being hurt can sometimes bring out the worst in us.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Forgive In Relationships? by nana(f): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2007
iice:

Huh Correlation between thinking ourselves God and God being forgiving

Nwayz, we are only human so somethings take tremendous courage, will and compassionateness to forgive. It is easily said than done - that is forgiveness. Being hurt can sometimes bring out the worst in us.

Correct!

It only takes a brave heart to forgive tho it's not easy to forget especially when the wound gotten from that r/ship is hard to heal.I have been in this situation and if not for God's intervention,hmm,i planned doing crazy things.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Forgive In Relationships? by nigboy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2008
I agree with you! Christians of these days find it difficult to forgive. But this is not so. I wonder why many have forgotten that to err is human and to forgive is devine
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Forgive In Relationships? by fabiyi: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2008
BCS WE AR NOT GOD AND WE PUT OUR TRUST IN D HANDS OF MERE MORTALS .ANYTIME THEY FAIL US, WE FEEL DESERTED AND REJECTED.

SO, LET US LEARN HOW TO PUT OUR TRUST IN GOD AND GOD ALONE.

JUST AV A FORGIVIN HEARTS NO MATTER WOT!

U MIGHT AV DONE WORST THING TO OTHERS AND THEY MIGHT AV PROBABLY FORGIVEN U. SO Y NT LET GOOO?

APPLY THIS PRINCIPLE, SHUT AND START UP. FORGET, DON'T THINK ABT IT AND MOVE-ON-UP WIT UR LIFE.

LIFE IS A BEST TEACHER.

PEACE

(1) (Reply)

Dumping Boyfriends: / How Do You Deal With A Treacherous Woman? / Oil Rig Job,plus Or Minus To Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.