Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Urgent Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice (891 Views)

I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders / "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice by joechima: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2022
Hello nairalanders....I ve been here since 2012.i I immigrated to the United States in 2016 through my wife from maryland but i have a problem i don't know...my penis..it is 5.7 inches...as i got to the united states she refused my sex till 2019..unfortunately she died in 2019 due to brain damage from cocaine abuse..in same 2019 i came back for my mothers burial and met an igbo lady we continue to talk but i noticed as she saw my penis..she changed towards me and became uninterested fastforward..came home again in november 2020 we met a couple of times was interested in taking it further but she came and she said she doesn't want me no more..i became depressed and slide into drinking habit..my family took me to rehabilitation centres twice in 2020...two other ladies came my way but left due to my penis size..my fear is will i ever be married and have children..no lady wants to stay with me...luckily i got a boarding foil and due to return to the united states next week..no woman wants me..how can i get married and raise children...am depressed and sad..please advise me on how to be a man with a family..am 38 years old..God bless you all.
Re: Urgent Advice by Olaoluwa112(m): 7:53am On Feb 26, 2022
cry

I think if its about having kids then you gat no problem, just go to the hospital, look for someone who will accept your sperm and donate her own egg with any intimacy.

But if its about the pleasure of hitting each other anyhow, then you will need more than that.

All the Same, always be greatful for having this thing called life, remember some has big dick but are on chair, immobile.

If the likes of ayefele can have kid you gat no problem bro, 2 secs man self don welcome two f*cking kings.
Re: Urgent Advice by Jeon(f): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2022
joechima:
Hello nairalanders....I ve been here since 2012.i I immigrated to the United States in 2016 through my wife from maryland but i have a problem i don't know...my penis..it is 5.7 inches...as i got to the united states she refused my sex till 2019..unfortunately she died in 2019 due to brain damage from cocaine abuse..in same 2019 i came back for my mothers burial and met an igbo lady we continue to talk but i noticed as she saw my penis..she changed towards me and became uninterested fastforward..came home again in november 2020 we met a couple of times was interested in taking it further but she came and she said she doesn't want me no more..i became depressed and slide into drinking habit..my family took me to rehabilitation centres twice in 2020...two other ladies came my way but left due to my penis size..my fear is will i ever be married and have children..no lady wants to stay with me...luckily i got a boarding foil and due to return to the united states next week..no woman wants me..how can i get married and raise children...am depressed and sad..please advise me on how to be a man with a family..am 38 years old..God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice by joechima: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2022
Does it mean a 5.7inches dick cannot satisfy a woman...does it mean 5.7 inches dick cannot get a woman pregnant.i don't understand you bro... online says the contrary....is small penis a disability

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice by Stephen0mozzy: 8:48am On Feb 26, 2022
Maybe you should stop going after TEAR EYE ladies that may have possibly sampled many waters. Look for a decent girl around and start with friendship...someone who you know is not WIDEEEEE..... There's a woman for everybody Mr Op.

You see those girls you're likely hooking up with at the club and some weird places, No sir.. They no dey like wetin no go size their used up garage....

More importantly, you sound so TIMID with a very low self esteem o.. For someone who has traveled out of a village you are not sounding exposed - in mindset. Leave penile size for now, work on your CONFIDENCE

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice by OloshoMan: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2022
F
Re: Urgent Advice by joechima: 5:00pm On May 16, 2022
Am announcing that my girlfriend got pregnant....and delivered four children to the glory of God....and my family rejected me and her...
Re: Urgent Advice by emmanuelbrown26: 5:30pm On May 16, 2022
joechima:
Am announcing that my girlfriend got pregnant....and delivered four children to the glory of God....and my family rejected me and her...
Wow, congratulations bro, I'm happy for a brother like u. But pls do not forget to carryout DNA teston those kids ohhhhhhh. Na we wey dey field go tell u d raw truth.
If I may ask, waiting mak your family cum dey reject u and her?
Re: Urgent Advice by joechima: 8:38pm On May 16, 2022
I did the DNA test immediately after their birth cos I was worried but God was faithful.....
Re: Urgent Advice by Godada(m): 8:42pm On May 16, 2022
joechima:
I did the DNA test immediately after their birth cos I was worried but God was faithful.....

Congratulations.

Man spill it all out..... No holds barred
Re: Urgent Advice by Angelacruz: 8:55pm On May 16, 2022
Pics of your erected pen or i don't believe...
Re: Urgent Advice by joechima: 9:51pm On May 16, 2022
joechima:
Does it mean a 5.7inches dick cannot satisfy a woman...does it mean 5.7 inches dick cannot get a woman pregnant.i don't understand you bro... online says the contrary....is small penis a disability
I only said this because of negative thought...she was pregnant by then...to God be the glory...
Re: Urgent Advice by joechima: 6:42am On May 21, 2022
Angelacruz:
Pics of your erected pen or i don't believe...
how do you mean....believe it or not..am a father of four...inbox me your email...
Re: Urgent Advice by joechima: 6:43am On May 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Wow, congratulations bro, I'm happy for a brother like u. But pls do not forget to carryout DNA teston those kids ohhhhhhh. Na we wey dey field go tell u d raw truth.
If I may ask, waiting mak your family cum dey reject u and her?
I didn't get the email...they are rejecting me cos of jealousy....
Re: Urgent Advice by 7inches: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
joechima:

U mean ur wife born 4 at a time ? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat Raw Meat / Beautiful Random Pictures Of People With Sculptures / What Do You Do When You Love Someone More Than Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.