Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? (767 Views)

9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You / Is Not Really Easy Being Single / Naija Girls Who Refer To Themselves As Virgins Are Not Really Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by Cosmass(f): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2011
Perhaps you met a guy that really loves and adores you so much and makes you happy but he has not really done much in terms of material things, like shopping etc because of his financial status/situation. He is there for you emotionally, mentally and physically but materialistically, zero or close to zero. Would you still be willing to give to give your all to this person?
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by Dyt(f): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2011
Dat name sounds so familiar bt nvm
yh back 2 d topic
u wanna trade all oda things 4 materials things?
Dont u v parents or work?
Must evryman buy n give u moni?
Or mayb he s stingy sha
i detest stingy men 2 enwz
i dont v ask b4 u buy me stuffs or give me anyth bt i expect u atleast know u suppose do dem
he must b a greedy lover
dump him
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by MrsChima(f): 2:45am On Jun 28, 2011
There is confusion in your thread OP because you saying would ladies give their all to someone that hasn't done much for them then you states in the body that if he has financial difficulties. To me that is different. If a man who uses the fact that he has financial difficulties to treat you less than is a copy out.

He doesn't have to be financial endowed to reciprocate the same manners as you have. There are other ways that he can do things to help you out that would lift burden and stress from you.

Now I will not give my all to a lazy NEGRO.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by iice(f): 7:09am On Jun 28, 2011
Are you married to him? No? Then he has no obligation to take care of your shopping and other financial situations. He is not your father or brother or uncle.
People are looking for men who are emotionally, physically and mentally there for them. If shopping money is the problem, maybe someone with money is the solution even if that is all he can give.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by Tosinville(m): 7:22am On Jun 28, 2011
iice-princess, u get sense jare and the rest those girls comment sounds so ridiculous & am so sure ur boyfriend will enjoy your company.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by african1(f): 7:27am On Jun 28, 2011
What is the point of having a boyfriend if you are not even gonna use them a little? You need to test them before you can marry them,
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by MsPotato(f): 7:31am On Jun 28, 2011
Poster, its easy for people to comment but once in the situation its not easy at all. If you are in this situation I would and can understand how you feel. years ago I was in this situation that time he had nothing cause being in Malaysia, theres no job for blacks, and he has to pay his house, his school fees and everything else. His father tried sending him money but they are many problems in Nigeria causing him to not get money after certain mnonths from Nigeria and all. He respects me and loves me but thats the thing, he has nothing. And most of the time I feel like the man in the relationship having to sponsor him. Its frustrating. I understand how you feel.

What I would advice you to do is look at his current situation. As a gf, what can you do to make him to at least earn money? Like lets say if you could get him a job or maybe you both could open a business together or anyways possible to help him for a start to get him walking on his toes.

When he achieve it, than you will see his true colours. If he still behaves the same way (the money is for him), than you know than that he is not right for you.

I am still with my bf because 2 years ago he made his cheese and things were going well for him and when I was in deep shit, he was there throughout. Without him, I wont even get my degree in College cause he paid for it.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by Tosinville(m): 7:31am On Jun 28, 2011
^^Them? how many do you want to marry?
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by Tosinville(m): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2011
Oops! refering to african1
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by african1(f): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2011
Well I am talking about the serious ones. I am sure your not going to marry your first boyfriend, maybe some are that lucky but most aren't. I am not talking about one night stands and such, I am talking about those you have potential with.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by Tosinville(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2011
Ms.potato is another reasonable lady with good sense of humour

89% of nigerian ladies are senseless, they don't care if their men rob to take care of them, what all they just need is money. They're virus in men's life & good ladies like iice and ms.potato are the anti-virus.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by Tosinville(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2011
African1
Some that are lucky & have potentials?lol you're so ful of yourself.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by african1(f): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2011
Lol Thank you for insulting me. You are quite a gentleman. tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by Tosinville(m): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2011
It aint an insult, check your comment again b4 i said you're so full of yourself, girl.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by african1(f): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2011
How am I full of myself? tell me really. All I said was most girls dont marry their first boyfriend, and that is true. those who do are rare and very lucky. Now tell me how am I full of myself?
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by Cosmass(f): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2011
iice:

Are you married to him? No? Then he has no obligation to take care of your shopping and other financial situations. He is not your father or brother or uncle.
People are looking for men who are emotionally, physically and mentally there for them. If shopping money is the problem, maybe someone with money is the solution even if that is all he can give.

Good answer (y)

Ms. Potato:

Poster, its easy for people to comment but once in the situation its not easy at all. If you are in this situation I would and can understand how you feel. years ago I was in this situation that time he had nothing cause being in Malaysia, theres no job for blacks, and he has to pay his house, his school fees and everything else. His father tried sending him money but they are many problems in Nigeria causing him to not get money after certain mnonths from Nigeria and all. He respects me and loves me but thats the thing, he has nothing. And most of the time I feel like the man in the relationship having to sponsor him. Its frustrating. I understand how you feel.

What I would advice you to do is look at his current situation. As a gf, what can you do to make him to at least earn money? Like lets say if you could get him a job or maybe you both could open a business together or anyways possible to help him for a start to get him walking on his toes.

When he achieve it, than you will see his true colours. If he still behaves the same way (the money is for him), than you know than that he is not right for you.

I am still with my bf because 2 years ago he made his cheese and things were going well for him and when I was in deep poo, he was there throughout. Without him, I wont even get my degree in College cause he paid for it.

Another good answer (two thumbs up)

african1:

What is the point of having a boyfriend if you are not even gonna use them a little? You need to test them before you can marry them,

Use them how? cheesy

Mrs.Chima:

There is confusion in your thread OP because you saying would ladies give their all to someone that hasn't done much for them then you states in the body that if he has financial difficulties. To me that is different. If a man who uses the fact that he has financial difficulties to treat you less than is a copy out.

He doesn't have to be financial endowed to reciprocate the same manners as you have. There are other ways that he can do things to help you out that would lift burden and stress from you.

Now I will not give my all to a lazy NEGRO.

grin @ the words in bold. Yes i meant if he has not done much for you because of his financial difficulties but he treats you so well in other areas.

Dyt:

yh back 2 d topic
Or mayb he s stingy sha
i dont v ask b4 u buy me stuffs or give me anyth bt i expect u atleast know u suppose do dem
he must b a greedy lover
dump him

no he's not stingy just his situation.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by MMM2(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2011
op
sorry give him what?
Punny angry
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by kpolli(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2011
Dyt:

yh back 2 d topic
Or mayb he s stingy sha
he must b a greedy lover
dump him

[size=24pt]((GBAM))[/size]
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? by Nautillus(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2011
Cheiii, see vampires, haba,

he gave you love, care, partnership, support, and you tag it, "not "really, done much",

oya, come here, come collect money, and the things that money come with grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Would You Feel? / A Verrrrrrryyyyy Difficult Situation / Why Do Gurls Date More Than 2men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.