Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Be Moaning At Her In-laws Place During Visiting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Be Moaning At Her In-laws Place During Visiting (1502 Views)

I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. / My Wife’s Unusual Moaning At Night Alerted Me That Our Neighbor Is Sleeping With / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Be Moaning At Her In-laws Place During Visiting by mamagee3(f): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Is it okay for a girl to be moaning during sex when visiting her in laws at night?

And is it a bad show?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Be Moaning At Her In-laws Place During Visiting by MufasaLion: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
smiley
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Be Moaning At Her In-laws Place During Visiting by Sarcastic101: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
When they have the spirit of cow,they'd manifest anywhere
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Be Moaning At Her In-laws Place During Visiting by mamagee3(f): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sarcastic101:
When they have the spirit of cow,they'd manifest anywhere
I don’t understand

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Be Moaning At Her In-laws Place During Visiting by Goldbw122(m): 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
No she was enjoying her self so it is alright, you just have to locate to another room so that you won't hear the sound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Be Moaning At Her In-laws Place During Visiting by Romanoff(f): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
Na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Be Moaning At Her In-laws Place During Visiting by SmileDance(f): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
E be things o

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Be Moaning At Her In-laws Place During Visiting by Tickles001(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
The question is not even clear enough. Let me say there's nothing wrong with moaning, but why have sex at inlaw's house. Just wait till you return home.
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Be Moaning At Her In-laws Place During Visiting by Ecos(m): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Be Moaning At Her In-laws Place During Visiting by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Is a sign for the parents to know that their son is doing well but she shouldn't over do it
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Be Moaning At Her In-laws Place During Visiting by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 27, 2022
Why would anyone even have sex in their I laws place undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Be Moaning At Her In-laws Place During Visiting by Eben91: 2:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Yes, they will understand
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Be Moaning At Her In-laws Place During Visiting by Kobicove(m): 4:20am On Feb 27, 2022
mamagee3:
Is it okay for a girl to be moaning during sex when visiting her in laws at night?

And is it a bad show?

Next time wait untill you get back home

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? / What's The Best Position To Work In A Hotel? / What Is The Essence Of Dating A Nigerian Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.