Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,631 members, 7,844,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? (10992 Views)

The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break / Finally, Ihedioha Has Been Declared Governor Elect, Antiquity Prince AAA Confirm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Putindbutt: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
ThickSharon123:

[s]Okay, they are messing up because they don't mute people if they are winning in the argument like Facebook, where you people feed yourself tales by the moonlight. grin grin grin... That Ijaw History Forum on Facebook, even though I'm new there is a joke. Gosh, I'm always laughing, you guys make my day everyday[/s].
Your brain is messing up.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Igboid: 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
OfoIgbo:

And coming to think of it, NEIGHBOURHOOD OF BONNY, doesn't necessarily mean BONNY itself. I suppose that's why he sketched the map to show the true extent of Igboland, which obviously includes Bonny.

True.
I was about making a comment on that.
Neighborhood of Bonny simply means around. Bonny but not in Bonny itself.
And from the map, Ijaw is located in Neighborhood of Bonny.
It makes sense now.

4 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Igboid: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Infact, Basden actually concede that Bonny is Igbo, because he was actually talking about
other coastalplacess neighboring Bonny where Igbos were not Aboriginals and not about Bonny itself.

OfoIgbo. Good job.

3 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by OfoIgbo: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Igboid:
Infant Basden actually concede that Bonny is Igbo, because he was actually talking about
other coastalplacess neighboring Bonny where Igbos were not Aboriginals and not about Bonny itself.

OfoIgbo. Good job.

Basden's Igboland map is a huge blow to landgrabbers. And Basden using the phrase neighbourhood of Bonny, can only be described as a knockout blow. Ochiputalufa okpa ezi . The land grabbers seem to have all crawled back into their holes, dusting up their usual last resort, Alagoa's gibberish.

5 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
ThickSharon123:

No European called you Oru, stop lying. Give us the reference. You were rightly called Jo men, the Europeans weren't blind and they observed you people well enough and said the Jo men were lost and had no history whatsoever.
Ok
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Well, the leader of that same expedition, Dr. Balfour Baikie, in his own official account made it clear that, Kalabari people referred to Bonny as Ibani. That Igbos referred to the same place as Ubani. This is likely to be more accurate afterall UBANI has a meaning in Igbo.
Ibani has no meaning in Igbo, so it must have been the way Kalabaris pronounced Bonny, coining their own from the original UBANI, by the Igbos.
I also know Ibani has no meaning in Kalabari, so they obviously derived that name from the original Igbo word for Bonny, which is UBANI

Okoloma is the UBANI people name for Grand Bonny, and Okoloma also exists in Ndoki-Igbo territory. There is no Okoloma in any Ijaw areas, so the Igbo ownership of this territory is not in question.

I have attached Dr. Baikie's take on this issue, and as the leader of the expedition, his account is the official account. Dr Baikie authenticated John Adam's and Crowe's account of the original people of Bonny. Igbos own it.

But I thought you and your clowns maintain kalabari to be Igbo?
If they're Igbo, why Dem come dey corrupt "UBANI" as you said??
JANK23H robbstark putindbut let's see how he answers this.
Ekealterego SlayerForever Igboid biafrarep bkayy you can also help him create A LIE out of this.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
JANK23H:

These people are the most ludicrous people I've met.If that is the case a lot of Ijo towns with Kala and Opu prefix in Bayelsa,Delta,Edo and Ondo are Igbo towns.
There stupidity is humongous.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
9Pluto:

Stop being ridiculous/silly with someone trying to give an igbo identity to itachi which is a Japanese name. Igbos and Japan don't share any heritage or geographic boundary.
All the places where igbo identify with has properly documented records to support their claims as well as language and cultural uniformity(from Delta to Rivers). Rather it is ijaws who keep claiming people whose language and culture has no relevance to their own. From Warri to Brass, Abua, Bonny,Opobo,Ndoki, Andoni, Obolo, Ogoja etc The claim continues. You guys need someone to tell you the truth at all times and I am glad that there is a litany of well informed igbos who keep showing you the history you are trying to falsify.
Fool, if you don't claim, then why do you say opu is Igbo, when I clearly showed you what opu meant.
Shut up your mouth...
You were there when he was claiming the word opu to be Igbo when I told him words and spelling cut across Ethnicity, continents and yes! I said what I said!
You igbos can claim Itachi to be chetachi.
Creative liars!

If you people can say Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon was neburu'cham'bu'eze, is it Itachi that is safe in your hands?
Comon gatawt of here, I know you all.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
9Pluto:

Don't turn this to another Bonny thread. Enough justice has been done to that history here and never was ijo/ijaw recorded or mentioned in relation to Bonny rather the Pepple Kings all confirmed they were Igbo.
Ijaw wasn't mentioned because we only were known as ijo of recent..
We were known as the Oru people
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Ekealterego: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Alabo7978:

Ekealterego SlayerForever Igboid biafrarep bkayy you can also help him create A LIE out of this.
Bro, I cannot go in circles, we have discussed and given enough information on this Bonny issue... except there is no information that you on the Ijaw got to provide 60 days after tearing you apart on three to four different threads.

Stick to the topic you opened. I was even willing to pay for some books to help you with whatever wild goose chase you are on with your Ijaw-Egypt connection. I could not get the book on the Yoruba comparison studies yet but I have made progress.

Slayerforever, Igboid, I was banned by the anti-spambot, I wanted to upload the information on the Igbo maritime prowess.
Edited
@Vintagepipes, thanks for the upload.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Igboid: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Please teach me.

If I say, I am in your neighbourhood, it doesn't mean I am in your house. It just means I am somewhere nearby.

So, if I say, in the neighbourhood of Bonny, it could be a nearby territory, or a piece of territory surrounding Bonny.
Basden then used his map of Igboland to buttress his point. There are obviously coastal areas not very far from Bonny, which are not Igbo areas. But those areas he thinks, were not Igbo areas could also be Igbo areas.

The point I am making is that Basden wasn't very thorough, or not specific enough, for us to claim as a matter of certainty, that this was what he was alluding to. Once again, I suppose we have to rely on his map of Igboland, as it removed every ambiguity

All these your almajiri education will mess you up one of these days.

igboid, bkayy, slayerforever, ekealterego

You have put a nail on his coffin.
It's game, set and match!
Court dismissed!

3 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Igboid: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ekealterego:

Bro, I cannot go in circles, we have discussed and given enough information on this Bonny issue... except there is no information that you on the Ijaw got to provide 60 days after tearing you apart on three to four different threads.

Stick to the topic you opened. I was even willing to pay for some books to help you with whatever wild goose chase you are on with your Ijaw-Egypt connection. I could not get the book on the Yoruba comparison studies yet but I have made progress.

Slayerforever, Igboid, I was banned by the anti-spambot, I wanted to upload the information on the Igbo maritime prowess.
Edited
@Vintagepipes, thanks for the upload.

Ok. Thanks.
Vintagepipes did a good job in you absence.
Thanks to him too.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by OfoIgbo: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Alabo7978:

Captain Crowe confirmed that both the Ubani and Kalabari royal lineages were of Igbo ancestry. That's obviously not in doubt.

Kalabari people now speak a different language. To make you happy, let's just say that Kalabari people, while no longer Igbo-speaking, are being traditionally led by a royal family of core Igbo lineage. Are you happy now? An Igbo family now leads Ijoids. Congrats

Now getting back to Basden and his account, neighborhood of Bonny doesn't mean Bonny.

Ubani remains an Igbo coastal territory. I hope the Amadabo episode of a few weeks ago, has shed enough light in this regard

3 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by SlayerForever: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Please teach me.

If I say, I am in your neighbourhood, it doesn't mean I am in your house. It just means I am somewhere nearby.

So, if I say, in the neighbourhood of Bonny, it could be a nearby territory, or a piece of territory surrounding Bonny.
Basden then used his map of Igboland to buttress his point. There are obviously coastal areas not very far from Bonny, which are not Igbo areas. But those areas he thinks, were not Igbo areas could also be Igbo areas.

The point I am making is that Basden wasn't very thorough, or not specific enough, for us to claim as a matter of certainty, that this was what he was alluding to. Once again, I suppose we have to rely on his map of Igboland, as it removed every ambiguity

All these your almajiri education will mess you up one of these days.

igboid, bkayy, slayerforever, ekealterego

I can't believe it has gotten to the point we're now teaching Ijaw people English lwkmd

3 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by OfoIgbo: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
SlayerForever:

I can't believe it has gotten to the point we're now teaching Ijaw people English lwkmd

It's obvious education in the Bayelsa creeks is suffering.
Let's just do what we have to do to bring them up to speed in English language

4 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by SlayerForever: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Alabo7978 come here you punk. Did I not tell you here Oru is not Izon but you kept claiming the name. Can you see a real Ijaw elder explaining it out. You people in Nembe claiming Ijaw are fake. Your Ijaw traditions are fake. Fake fake fake. Oru is a foreign word in real Ijaw culture and Nembe is Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by 9Pluto(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
grin
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by 9Pluto(m): 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Alabo7978:

The IJAWS were known and called INDO-ORU or UMUORU by the Aboh's, Oru was it’s ancient name as also known by the Europeans. Dr baikie in his later words said of them; “from the part of the river nun up till this point Taylor creek, the country on either side is called Oru. The people are of the same tribe of those who inhabit the tract of the country up on to the RIO fermoso where however they are called Ejo or ojo by which name they are known at aboh , brass and Bonny, by English palm oil traders they are often termed jo-men. Throughout the district but one Language is spoken with but with little dialectical difference

It is also a thing altogether why these group pride themselves as ORU-IGBO and not as Igbos.

I must acknowledge you are a legend when it comes to concoction. How Ndi Oru gets to be mispronounced to become ijo/izon/ijaw needs to be studied.

I just observed this your interesting contradiction. In one sentence, you claim Aboh people refer to Oru people as Ndi Oru or UMUORU. After claiming that ijaw people are Oru. Then you quoted an account of where ijaw people are known as ijo in Aboh.

Igbos could refer to anyone with the Ndi prefix, meaning people of...but you see anyone/community with the Umu prefix is as igbo as igbos can be.
You also mentioned ijaw appellations with ORU prefix after saying Oru in ijaw means fallen demon. Well, aside from Oru being a term for riverine igbos, Oru also has several other connotations in igbo language and several people have the Oru prefix e.g Orumba, Afor Oru etc

I also noticed your mischief in saying they are referred to as Oru-igbo rather than just igbo grin. Yet, you and your gang have always added the ijaw suffix to all the communities you keep claiming in the delta e.g Nembe ijaw, Abua ijaw, Bille ijaw, Okrika ijaw, Ndoki ijaw, ibaka ijaw, ibani ijaw,Obolo ijaw, Ogoja ijaw etc. Whoever is mixing you concoction is doing a great job.

An igbo saying goes, 'Oru na igbo bu nwanne'.

Here's a map of Ijo and Oru for your viewing pleasure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 2:48am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
9Pluto:

I just observed this your interesting contradiction. In one sentence, you claim Aboh people refer to Oru people as Ndi Oru or UMUORU. After claiming that ijaw people are Oru. Then you quoted an account of where ijaw people are known as ijo in Aboh.

Igbos could refer to anyone with the Ndi prefix, meaning people of...but you see anyone/community with the Umu prefix is as igbo as igbos can be.
You also mentioned ijaw appellations with ORU prefix after saying Oru in ijaw means fallen demon. Well, aside from Oru being a term for riverine igbos, Oru also has several other connotations in igbo language and several people have the Oru prefix e.g Orumba, Afor Oru etc

I also noticed your mischief in saying they are referred to as Oru-igbo rather than just igbo grin. Yet, you and your gang have always added the ijaw suffix to all the communities you keep claiming in the delta e.g Nembe ijaw, Abua ijaw, Bille ijaw, Okrika ijaw, Ndoki ijaw, ibaka ijaw, ibani ijaw,Obolo ijaw, Ogoja ijaw etc. Whoever is mixing you concoction is doing a great job.

An igbo saying goes, `Oru na igbo bu nwanne'.

Here's a map of Ijo and Oru for your viewing pleasure.[/s]

I've always known you had jaundice.
The second one was actually a quote from baikie, not MY OWN QUOTE
With 100 naira you can buy vitamin A,
A card of cord liver oil is 350

I really feel for you bro.
My condolence.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 2:53am On Mar 03, 2022
SlayerForever:
Alabo7978 come here you punk. Did I not tell you here Oru is not Izon but you kept claiming the name. Can you see a real Ijaw elder explaining it out. You people in Nembe claiming Ijaw are fake. Your Ijaw traditions are fake. Fake fake fake. Oru is a foreign word in real Ijaw culture and Nembe is Igbo.
Fool, I was in that group, and when I saw my monicker, I smiled...
That's by the way.

That dude said he has never heard of it before, stop mumuing yourself...
Everybody must not know a thing.
Oru is evident in the names ijoid people bare
ORUBEBE, ORUBO, ORUIGBUJI, ORUKARI, ORUWARI, ORUANGALA, ORU-FULO, ORU-NGO, ORU-KALANGO, etc.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 2:55am On Mar 03, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Captain Crowe confirmed that both the Ubani and Kalabari royal lineages were of Igbo ancestry. That's obviously not in doubt.

Kalabari people now speak a different language. To make you happy, let's just say that Kalabari people, while no longer Igbo-speaking, are being traditionally led by a royal family of core Igbo lineage. Are you happy now? An Igbo family now leads Ijoids. Congrats

Now getting back to Basden and his account, neighborhood of Bonny doesn't mean Bonny.

Ubani remains an Igbo coastal territory. I hope the Amadabo episode of a few weeks ago, has shed enough light in this regard
Oh shit, here we go again...

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 3:08am On Mar 03, 2022
Ekealterego:

[s]Bro, I cannot go in circles, we have discussed and given enough information on this Bonny issue... except there is no information that you on the Ijaw got to provide[/s] 60 days after tearing you apart on three to four different threads.

[s]Stick to the topic you opened. I was even willing to pay for some books to help you with whatever wild goose chase you are on with your Ijaw-Egypt connection. I could not get the book on the Yoruba comparison studies yet but I have made progress.

Edited
@Vintagepipes, thanks for the upload. [/s]
Sorry, you tore who apart??

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by OfoIgbo: 3:36am On Mar 03, 2022
Alabo7978:

Oh shit, here we go again...

You have obviously been beaten silly in this thread and you have no other choice than to regurgitate the same thing time and time again.
You now totally ignore the account of the expedition leader, whose account is more accurate. Guess the ethnic origin of the king Pepple that Crowther was referring to. He was of Igbo origin. Case closed.

Basden has slapped you guys silly with his neighbourhood of Bonny statement and his map of Igboland

2 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by SlayerForever: 7:09am On Mar 03, 2022
Alabo7978:

Fool, I was in that group, and when I saw my monicker, I smiled...
That's by the way.

That dude said he has never heard of it before, stop mumuing yourself...
Everybody must not know a thing.
Oru is evident in the names ijoid people bare
ORUBEBE, ORUBO, ORUIGBUJI, ORUKARI, ORUWARI, ORUANGALA, ORU-FULO, ORU-NGO, ORU-KALANGO, etc.

That man is an Izon elder. You're a Nembe Igbo boy who is an Ijaw wannabe. You can't know Izon more than the real Izon people. The elder totally rubbished the linking of Oru to Izon. There were other people who said you're writing nonsense. Stop trying too hard to force a connection to the real Izon people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BlackSaints: 7:28am On Mar 03, 2022
BKayy:

See the leader of Okirika that welcomed the Europeans during the set of Amakiri of Bom (Kalabari) and Oruigbiji (Pepple) of Ubani/Ibani/Bonny.
His name is IbaniChuka

As for Ijaw people, una go fight tire when the time comes if you prove stubborn.

cc Igboid, Ekealterego, Eastlink.

They have a statue for him in Okirika
And who told you that Ibani Chuka was Igbo? How can you see the name Ibani an ijaw word and still call him igbo are you Ok or something? Since when did you igbos start using the world Ibani instead of ubani? And when did you igbos start using the world Chuka instead of chukwu? You want to fight for people who hates anything Igbo?Go ahead this time around,you will scream more than abandoned properties,this I can promise you Igbo man. If you like call your idiotic brother igboid who thinks and act like he knows it all yet,he can't use his I too know attitude fixed that shithole ABA, if you like called that clown Eastlink who claims to be from Etche or somewhere else. It won't change nada.

7 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BlackSaints: 7:30am On Mar 03, 2022
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

You are only consoling yourself.
Any igbos you see in Okrika are descendant of slaves. You can't twist our history just to suit your 419 narratives.

4 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BlackSaints: 7:38am On Mar 03, 2022
9Pluto:

The thing is most of them are just about noise without substance. The Niger Delta had early encounter with Europeans which is responsible for the abundance of large historical records from early settlers in this places.
The more they challenge our account the deeper we dive into the library of who is who in the Niger Delta.

@BlackSaints and @WorWorBoy, I hope I have been able to convince and not confuse you that Okrika has an igbo heritage traceable to Afam.
Okrika don't have any Igbo heritage and any Igbo you see in Okrika are descendant of Igbo slaves. And Ibanichuka wasn't even Igbo to begin with,his history has been told and there's no link, linking him with Igbo. And I wonder why you are mentioning me up and down when you can't even prove one screenshot of the so called Asonumaka that you claim was Igbo and a popular town in Okrika.

7 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by 9Pluto(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
Alabo7978:
[s]

I've always known you had jaundice.
The second one was actually a quote from baikie, not MY OWN QUOTE
With 100 naira you can buy vitamin A,
A card of cord liver oil is 350

I really feel for you bro.
My condolence.
[/s]

You are the one that needs a lesson in comprehension.
You claimed ijaws are known as Ndi Oru or UMUORU by Aboh people. You then posted a European account where the author confirmed that ijaw people are known as ijo by Aboh people.

Sometimes you need to read your own trash before rushing to post them.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BlackSaints: 8:45am On Mar 03, 2022
9Pluto:

Lol...grab your land? Of what use is it to anyone? What civilization or modern town has you and your ilk built to warrant anyones envy?

If any group is land grabbing in the Niger Delta today, it is the ijaws. From trying to subplant indigenous languages in Bonny and Opobo with false claims, to claiming the coast lines of Andoni and Akwa-ibom.

You guys always prove true to type. Your attitudes/mannerism is consistent with what the early Europeans observed. I don't know why most of you are scared of your own history. Is there something you are trying to hide? Common, I didn't author those history. Neutral observers did and there are still abundant evidence till date. In Okrika for example, there are communities with igbo names as well as communities where igbo is spoken. In the not too distant past, there was a an Igbo King in Okrika. This things aren't fiction.
Yet each time someone points out these realities, you guys would start throwing tantrums without and substantial backup.

I intentionally mentioned those two names and I am bemused that an acclaimed ijaw Okrika man doesn't know the meaning of those ijaw names. I won't bother about asking an Ijaw from Bayelsa.

Go read up your acclaimed history.
Mr man any igbos you see in Okrika are descendant of Igbo slaves no Okrikan ever deny that. But saying that Okrika have Igbo Origin and are from Abam in Ibo country is an insult to any Wakirike person. Spit.

4 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by 9Pluto(m): 8:46am On Mar 03, 2022
BlackSaints:
Okrika don't have any Igbo heritage and any Igbo you see in Okrika are descendant of Igbo slaves. And Ibanichuka wasn't even Igbo to begin with,his history has been told and there's no link, linking him with Igbo. And I wonder why you are mentioning me up and down when you can't even prove one screenshot of the so called Asonumaka that you claim was Igbo and a popular town in Okrika.

I am sorry for engaging you. I thought you had something to contribute to this debate. But, I am convinced your are one of the Bayelsa boys claiming Okrika.

Let me repeat myself again for the benefit of your gang. Okrika ancestors migrated from Afam. They said this themselves. I sizeable portion of Okrika communities today still Bear igbo names and speak Igbo.
King Ohakwe ruled a community in Okrika recently.
You guys have to start paying to get more history lessons, so you don't go about embarrassing your ancestry.

https://web./httpsyoutube.comchannelucwgna8mhaahnoxhhxlpi/permalink/6822459354492607/?sfnsn=scwspmo&d=n&vh=i&_rdc=1&_rdr

You can watch this video so you see why people always call you guys out as the liars you have always been.

2 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by 9Pluto(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2022
BlackSaints:
Mr man any igbos you see in Okrika are descendant of Igbo slaves no Okrikan ever deny that. But saying that Okrika have Igbo Origin and are from Abam in Ibo country is an insult to any Wakirike person. Spit.

I hope you have seen the video I posted so you can hide your head in shame. Your gang keep deceiving theirself with the slave narrative. Any igbo in Okrika is slave yet Ohakwe was an Okrika King. Add to your list two other prominent igbo sons Ibanichuka and Dike Chukibie(both of them having monuments in their honour).

When you want to learn the history of slavery in the eastern Niger-delta, open a thread so we show you who were the slaves, the natives, the Kings and slave merchants of the delta.

Loud mouthed clown.

4 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BlackSaints: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2022
9Pluto:

I am sorry for engaging you. I thought you had something to contribute to this debate. But, I am convinced your are one of the Bayelsa boys claiming Okrika.

Let me repeat myself again for the benefit of your gang. Okrika ancestors migrated from Afam. They said this themselves. I sizeable portion of Okrika communities today still Bear igbo names and speak Igbo.
King Ohakwe ruled a community in Okrika recently.
You guys have to start paying to get more history lessons, so you don't go about embarrassing your ancestry.

https://web./httpsyoutube.comchannelucwgna8mhaahnoxhhxlpi/permalink/6822459354492607/?sfnsn=scwspmo&d=n&vh=i&_rdc=1&_rdr

You can watch this video so you see why people always call you guys out as the liars you have always been.
Okrika people are from where? Godforbid. Look at you ,you want to educate me about my history yet you don't even know that the name Wakirike alone is an evidence that Okrika are not related to igbos in anyway apart from slave trade. How come Okrika people are heboos yet our language is not even Igbo to begin with? How come we don't bear names or even practice any Igbo traditional?How come we don't even call our Kings Eze? Think Igbo man instead of your land grabbing tendency use your head for once.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn? / 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje / Sanwo-Olu, Abiodun, Abdulrahman Donate ₦75 Million To Owo Terror Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.