Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) (33765 Views)

Students To Ground Lagos Airport, Police Threaten Showdown / Traditional Rulers Protest Enugu Killing, Warn DSS Not To Shoot Unarmed IPOB(pic / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
I pity Africans living in Western countries. You better start running to Africa where sanctuary is. Mark this word Russia vs Ukraine will cumulate into world war.
oshey Nostrademus
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley
nograv:

I have said this for years.. only recently I was arguing with another fellow that almost all of Nigeria's problems are because it doesn't produce and isn't growing economically. I cited Asia and how it earned respect globally through eventually catching up and surpassing whites technologically in some spheres.

The sad thing is most Nigerians don't even see the problem. They boast of academic accolades but do little with it. I have launched companies and worked as a developer creating systems. I don't see many other black developers and of those I do see almost all are Nigerians.. As a race we need to relearn how to produce.. Create and earn value with the creation of the mind. That way you will never be poor. But it takes effort.

It is easy to use connections to score a cushy job like Northerners do. Or use contacts to score government contracts that you know you won't need to properly fulfill like a lot of Southerners are happy to to. Very few in Nigeria are at the bleeding edge creating something genuinely new.. Most want to own property, an oil well or some retail business..

I don't know what the solution is to this, beyond leading by example and showing others the fruits of production.. My mind was shaped at a young age by Aryn Rand Atlass Shrugged, that gave me insight into the western mindset of creation. I never forgot it and I have been a changed man ever since..

Even the fact that others are ignoring your post and upvoting posts just complaining about racism shows that they don't appreciate the deeper reason for that disdain..

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
MrsAbimbolaDorc:
you keep sounding too dumb to be engaging me. All humans are animals
fok off!
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Now you guys are taking this thing In another sphere.. undecided
Can you bloggers chill and stop painting them in a negative manner..how many times are you gonna be told that there are process to this thing..
It's all over the world and it has nothing to do with racial discrimination...
Fine things ain't goin in a good way but you guys are misinterpreting the whole scenerio..

Modified:now you guys are even bloody hypocrites..why the insult on me tho.. undecided undecided
Is there any difference from this and what you did to Ghanians(Ghana must go) expelling and deporting them all of a sudden or is there any difference between this and what is happening in your country..the tribal bigotry in politics section..the I*gbo vs Yor*ba name calling..but now that it's outside Nigeria you all are busy insulting them..are you folks in any way different?
Incase you don't know..most of you here are die hard racist and I've seen it severally on here..you hypocrites.. undecided

Walai... remembered dating a yoruba girl, the day I went to see her parents na that day we break up.. her parents rejected me cause I'm igbo... the second was a Muslim, met her mom in her shop,she said yoruba don't marry igbo not to talk of Christian marrying Muslim that it can never work... now na fellow igbo woman I dey find

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by iLegendd(m): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
LikeAking:

Point of correction: The Chineses have been adding value to the world for 1000's of years
Yes, via Chinese herbal medicine, healing, etc. I'm referring to advanced technology, not medicine.

There was a time they knew nothing about technology — Egypt was better than them, but is Egypt still better than them now technogically?

Go on YouTube and see the kind of tools and kitchen appliances the Chinese are inventing — they don't even exist in America or Russia.

At times, I tell myself, "Damn! Why didn't I think of that?"

In the ancient days, every nation had a way of healing themselve when sick, but they didn't have technology as it is now.

Nigeria, a nation that had a way of healing itself back then with herbal medicine, still doesn't have a way of healing itself with technology as China did.

Even when Innoson and co. want to start the technological revolution, Nigerians abuse them and even call their products names. They prefer to purchase foreign brands.

The respect your race will get in this 21st century is determined by the value your race adds to humanity technologically.

With technology, Nigeria would have been as crime-free as Singapore or Denmark. I have lived or been to countries with extremely low crime rate and trust me, the reason it worked is because of two things

1 A working law
2. And technology (not because it Church or Mosque)

Does Nigeria have working and respected laws? No. Do we have the needed technology?

If I was a white man, do you expect me to respect someone from such a country or race? No.

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by bammo: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can you bloggers chill and stop painting them in a negative manner..how many times are you gonna be told that there are process to this thing..
Fine things ain't goin in a good way but you guys are misinterpreting the whole scenerio..

Modified:now you guys are even bloody hypocrites..why the insult on me tho.. undecided undecided
Is there any difference from this and what you did to Ghanians(Ghana must go) expelling and deporting them all of a sudden or is there any difference between this and what is happening in your country..the tribal bigotry in politics section..the I*gbo vs Yor*ba name calling..but now that it's outside Nigeria you all are busy insulting them..are you folks in any way different?
Incase you don't know..most of you here are die hard racist and I've seen it severally on here..you hypocrites.. undecided
Just shut up
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
bammo:

Just shut up
You should boy..
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Egypt209: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
This is pure betrayal by the students.
They should've joined the forces and fight against the Russians.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
Manlikechoba:

Walai... remembered dating a yoruba girl, the day I went to see her parents na that day we break up.. her parents rejected me cause I'm igbo... the second was a Muslim, met her mom in her shop,she said yoruba don't marry igbo not to talk of Christian marrying Muslim that it can never work... now na fellow igbo woman I dey find
Can you imagine nonsense...and some are still saying racial discrimination while they ain't in any way better..
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by BleedTears: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You're really the hypocrist for writing what you wrote up there. Please what does it mean when you say all life matters, so in your dictionary all life matters is when all white are evacuated first.

Now talking about protocol, the protocol there was children and women first. Didn't you see the black nursing mother with her child in the mist of clouded blacks.

And is not fascinating to you that only the blacks full the cloud there and no single white, which means in your protocol in the face of crisis like war the whites are to be evacuated first. You need to Emancipate from mental slavery, is not going to do you good.

Now you brought history that you don't know anything about. Ghana must go is the deportation of undocumented Ghanaian immigrants.

So you mean African immigrants in Ukraine are undocumented
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by bammo: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You should boy..
I'm sure you wouldn't have typed that if you were in Ukraine.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by stagger: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
This happened in a match involving Dynamo Kiev.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXvTasrn7Wc

Why should any African support Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
BleedTears:

You're really the hypocrist for writing what you wrote up there. Please what does it mean when you say all life matters, so in your dictionary all life matters is when all white are evacuated first.

Now talking about protocol, the protocol there was children and women first. Didn't you see the black nursing mother with her child in the mist of clouded blacks.

And is not fascinating to you that only the blacks full the cloud there and no single white, which means in your protocol in the face of crisis like war the whites are to be evacuated first. You need to Emancipate from mental slavery, is not going to do you good.

Now you brought history that you don't know anything about. Ghana must go is the deportation of undocumented Ghanaian immigrants.

So you mean African immigrants in Ukraine are undocumented
Ooh deporting them in millions without prior notice..keep clowning around..
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
bammo:

I'm sure you wouldn't have typed that if you were in Ukraine.
Thanks..
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by abubkhr: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You forget to mention entire South against anything North. Tell them the truth abeg

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by jcross19: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Biafran4life:
I now see why you are in every thread that has to do with Ukraine.You go about pointing fingers at Putin.You can't see how useless Ukraine government is. Just imagine what the Russia minority in Ukraine will be going through because they want out.You are pathetic.So in a war zone you decide to pay reference to color of skin instead of humanity. You are worst than the Putin you see as devil.
can you see what we are saying , African will never have sense, you are here siding one nation that does not give a Bleep to your life, you are here raising flag while when our very own government was dealing with our youth during end SARS protest no one of this country call on i international body to sanction this evil government...
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
abubkhr:

You forget to mention entire South against anything North. Tell them the truth abeg
Yeah they should understand..
Thanks
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by bammo: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
SmartProf:
Proactive Africans in Ukraine heeded repeated warnings from the USA to her citizens of an impending invasion by Putin's army, took advantage of those warnings and left Ukraine...others who are weeping today were mocking their home countries in Africa and making derogatory statements that a war torn Ukraine was better than peaceful Africa. I have zero sympathy for those in that category. The EU nations have a treaty to allow citizens of member states free access within nations in the EU, so Africans who aren't EU citizens nor hold EU passports won't be given preference to cross into Poland. Thankfully in the end, the border security officials did allow them in, but it doesn't stop the fact that the quality of life they will have in Poland would be as refugees. The racism card won't blackmail the whites not to care for their own first.
So are you now In support of racism or are you simply misusing the privilege of owning a smartphone which I'm sure is the only thing there is to your name.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
ModestGal:
Racists motherfuckers. I pray all the Nigerians and black people leave alive and healthy. I don't care about racist motherfuckers, both Russia and Ukraine can all go to hell after black people have been successfully evacuated
Hope evacuated doesn't mean killed
Abeg na Methodist girls u graduate from
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by TheWolfen(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
I agree with some of your point especially to the fact that we have a lot of hypocrites on this forum. The tribal hate is too much. They go back and forth at each other every single day.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by bestpunterever: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
MrsAbimbolaDorc:
u can't handle me abi
Chai! Look are fore four head
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Dshocker(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hipalaqas:
Fff

Fake hacker that can not operate ordinary java phone
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by bammo: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks..
What's that.. are you tryna sound cool
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
TheWolfen:
I agree with some of your point especially to the fact that we have a lot of hypocrites on this forum. The tribal hate is too much. They go back and forth at each other every single day.

Thanks.. kiss
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Billygee2u: 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Is there any difference between this and what is happening in your country..the tribal bigotry in politics section..the I*gbo vs Yor*ba name calling..but now that it's outside Nigeria you all are busy insulting them..are you folks in any way different?
Incase you don't know..most of you here are die hard racist and I've seen it severally on here..you hypocrites.. undecided[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Antivirus92(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Esseite:

Yeah like the bombs and AK47's respect the hierarchy of how things are done in your sense of reasoning..

You are saying they should become sitting ducks waiting for the masters to be satisfied before they (those left alive) can then be allowed.. how do some of you reason?, do you even see yourself as human aswell or just a log of wood?

We have the French, bulgarians, polish, Americans, Czechs, Germans, Italians, British, swiss, Bosnian etc, Are all allowed to leave but those whom their skin colours and looks can be categorised are racially segregated. Is that what hierarchy means to you?
the person u quoted is ABNORMAL!
If u doubt me, go through his comment history on nairaland.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by Billygee2u: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
you're not completely correct
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
rickpat:
Ukraine is really in a big mess,forget all the reports of them defeating the Russians....YOU NEVER WIN A WAR IN YOUR HOME,... Russia aims to cripple the military hardwares,oil facility and nuclear plants of Ukraine...which they are kinda achieving...

RUSSIA IS AT PEACE...NO SINGLE SIGN OF WAR ...BUT JUST LOOK AT UKRAINE....let them dialogue and end this madness

But you guys have hailed the middle east winning war at home? Now that it's not the US.
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by franksam2009: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I will keep on reminding you everyday of how foolish you are
Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by iLegendd(m): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
nograv:

I have said this for years.. only recently I was arguing with another fellow that almost all of Nigeria's problems are because it doesn't produce and isn't growing economically. I cited Asia and how it earned respect globally through eventually catching up and surpassing whites technologically in some spheres.

The sad thing is most Nigerians don't even see the problem. They boast of academic accolades but do little with it. I have launched companies and worked as a developer creating systems. I don't see many other black developers and of those I do see almost all are Nigerians.. As a race we need to relearn how to produce.. Create and earn value with the creation of the mind. That way you will never be poor. But it takes effort.

It is easy to use connections to score a cushy job like Northerners do. Or use contacts to score government contracts that you know you won't need to properly fulfill like a lot of Southerners are happy to to. Very few in Nigeria are at the bleeding edge creating something genuinely new.. Most want to own property, an oil well or some retail business..

I don't know what the solution is to this, beyond leading by example and showing others the fruits of production.. My mind was shaped at a young age by Aryn Rand Atlass Shrugged, that gave me insight into the western mindset of creation. I never forgot it and I have been a changed man ever since..

Even the fact that others are ignoring your post and upvoting posts just complaining about racism shows that they don't appreciate the deeper reason for that disdain..

I guess they didn't read because it's long. Nigerians are too in a hurry to read long comments.

You're a reasonable fellow. See, bright minds in Nigeria can change the rate at which whites treat blacks just the same way they have changed how they treated Asians, especially the Chinese.

Manufacturing and programming is the core of technology and it's the only thing that will make foreigners value us. Our oil won't even do that because criminals are controlling it. Technology is what will emancipate the black race.

Saudi Arabia gained respect not through oil, but how they used money from oil to hire white and Chinese to build the kind of things they want.

After the whites, Chinese and Indians have built them, they hired Nigerians and black Indians to clean the city and become nannies.

Even the Arab nations know that's the only value we can offer at the moment until the black race outgrows it like the Chinese did.

If you can't build it yourself, use your oil money to hire those who will and when they're doing it, learn from them so you can stand on your own. This is what the Arabs did.

Just imagine a smart person becoming our president and introducing programming, learning how the circuit board works, and how to bend metals to any shape and size from primary school? Just imagine this. The Chinese did this.

Imagine Nigeria doing this and it's compulsory. Imagine the great inventions that will take place 100 years later. No, our president(s) don't think of such. All they want is oil, sharing formula, embezzlement, grazing route, UK treatment, who to blame, etc.

5 Likes

Re: Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
franksam2009:
I will keep on reminding you everyday of how foolish you are
Thanks for that..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates / 2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG / Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.