Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens (46238 Views)

Lagos APC Crisis: Sanwo-olu, Ambode’s Rift Deepens, Avoids Each Other / Atiku, S/east Rift Deepens Over Single Term Request / Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Iceberg3: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
chossen4now:

Actually it was the other way round... The emir call and requested that his flight be delay for one hour so that he can meet up as he was late... The airline put a call to their chairman who contacted the airport and was told the it is too late as the plane was about taxing.... So the sin of air peace is that they chose to do the right thing ...image you are in that flight being delayed for an hour because someone is above the law?
This is the reason this country is in this mess
His name is flokii and he's always against the Igbos.

He just jumped into conclusion without reading,as usual, simply cos it's gotta do with the Igbos
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by enonche85(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
Halo22:
What I meant was that Allen Onyema should use diplomacy in settling that case because the northners are more in NCAA and FAAN. They can make up some sanctions against him, you know they control more of powers in the country for now.

And what would be their reason for the sanction?, That he din't stop a plane already on the runway?.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Iceberg3:

He just jumped into conclusion without reading,as usual, simply cos it's gotta do with the Igbos

This person may not be against Igbo's but just talking based on his conviction.

You cry of victimization rather than accept the reality on ground and make corrections. I attended a Federal University in IBO land for 6 years. I and other non IBOs know the orientation and thinking that the IBOs will always or ever support themselves no matter how irrational the situation may be.

In June 2019, we witnessed reactions on Social Media over exchange of seating arrangement between 84 years old Prof Wole Soyinka and a young traveller. It was Tonye Cole the GMD of Sahara Energy Group and the son of Patrick Dele Cole that narrated how they pleaded with the young traveller, but he refused. Some of us expected the reactions out of bitterness and hatred for Professor Wole Soyinka because they felt the Nobel Prize he won should have been given to another person and the hatred had lasted for decades.

If the situation involving the Emir and his entourage and Air Peace is subjected to analysis by Intelligence Agencies, I am not sure Air Peace can be vindicated. As at the time the first call was made, the Chairman was still sleeping. The Air Peace from Banjul to Lagos have a delayed departure time. The Air Peace flight to Kano in Lagos have a reserved VIP seat and reserved seats for other 9 passengers coming from Banjul. Some Kano Emirate Staff in Lagos would have been at the Airport to receive the Emir. There would have been communications between the Emirate people at Airport and the Prince who is a Pilot. It was likely the Air Peace staff at the Airport told the Emirate people at the Airport the Plane cannot be delayed. As at this period, the plane has not taken off. As at the time Air Peace Chairman picked the call to call COO and from COO to Airport have nothing to do with what transpired at Airport. Something happened that made the Prince a Pilot to be angry.

Rather than bringing tribal sentiment or Lagos / Ibadan Media victimization excuses, Air Peace should just apologize. There is something I observed in Air Peace statement.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Mboi: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
babaolofin:

You cry of victimization rather than accept the reality on ground and make corrections. I attended a Federal University in IBO land for 6 years. I and other non IBOs know the orientation and thinking that the IBOs will always or ever support themselves no matter how irrational the situation may be.

In June 2019, we witnessed reactions on Social Media over exchange of seating arrangement between 84 years old Prof Wole Soyinka and a young traveller. It was Tonye Cole the GMD of Sahara Energy Group and the son of Patrick Dele Cole that narrated how they pleaded with the young traveller, but he refused. Some of us expected the reactions out of bitterness and hatred for Professor Wole Soyinka because they felt the Nobel Prize he won should have been given to another person and the hatred had lasted for decades.

If the situation involving the Emir and his entourage and Air Peace is subjected to analysis by Intelligence Agencies, I am not sure Air Peace can be vindicated. As at the time the first call was made, the Chairman was still sleeping. The Air Peace from Banjul to Lagos have a delayed departure time. The Air Peace flight to Kano in Lagos have a reserved VIP seat and reserved seats for other 9 passengers coming from Banjul. Some Kano Emirate Staff in Lagos would have been at the Airport to receive the Emir. There would have been communications between the Emirate people at Airport and the Prince who is a Pilot. It was likely the Air Peace staff at the Airport told the Emirate people at the Airport the Plane cannot be delayed. As at this period, the plane has not taken off. As at the time Air Peace Chairman picked the call to call COO and from COO to Airport have nothing to do with what transpired at Airport. Something happened that made the Prince a Pilot to be angry.

Rather than bringing tribal sentiment or Lagos / Ibadan Media victimization excuses, Air Peace should just apologize. There is something I observed in Air Peace statement.

Ewu hausa.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by flokii: 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
babaolofin:

Infact you captured the whole thing so well.. may God bless you abundantly for this.
Just like many Yorubas I know, we just tend to overlook the annoying behaviour of Igbos and consider the 'Southern' zone we share to give them soft landing, but I'm afraid that won't go on forever. I have a lot of them as friends and their women easily fall for yours truly..
The Igbos can't take half of what they do to others and are very fond of taking sides with fellow igbos without getting to the root of the matter. This Air peace and Emir's case has really shown the kind of mindset the average Igbo person has.. their Igbo brother can't be wrong, instead it's the Emir and his entourage that are wrong.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by DAVE5(m): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
mfm04622:

Drgoodman

The Emir and his party (10 in all) came have a ticket from outside Nigeria to Kano via Lagos. This mean the international flight will land in Lagos, then they will board a connecting flight from Lagos to Kano.

But the international flight was delayed for more than 2 hours. Before the flight left the international airport, the party had expressed their concern about the connecting flight. They were assured no issue. The international flight landed with only 30 minutes before the Lagos-Kano flight is to leave. They got to the gate in 15 minutes and were told the gate was closed and they be boarded. So of course they were angry. You caused the delay and you can't delay the flight that is still on ground to board the party?
Okay, let us get another flight, Air Peace said they will be charged a "No show" fee to revalidate their ticket. Another reason they were angry.
Okay, according to law, if international flight is late, the air line is supposed to provide hotel accommodation for the passengers. Air Peace did not.
So if the Emir and his party is just asking for apology, without pushing for refund of ni show fees and the hotel fees, why shouldn't Air Peace apologize? They caused this mess up. I suspect they have sold and boarded the seats the emir and his party was to occupy but why charge them no show fees?

Ohh, ohh, ohh, well it looks simpler now, Nigerian air companies are used to cheating people, can’t count how many times my flights were delayed, people were making it look like Emir just wanted airpeace to delay flight for him and when they didn’t oblige, he decided to hold them to ransom through apology

Thanks for clarifying
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by BluntCrazeMan: 3:50am On Mar 01, 2022
Benite:

https://thenationonlineng.net/emir-of-kano-air-peace-row-deepens/
Sheey na the Ganduje Crowned Emir Be This??
Like Ganduje, Like His Stooge.
Pompous Animals.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by JooEeL(m): 4:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Basheer22:

It is your father looking for sympathy. Don't add me to that nonsense.
The Emir making foolish requests and Air Peace will eventually settle the matter in court, go and ask them about the law there. Don't involve me.

Fulani man wit una silly emirate. You think the world will pause to bend low for una backward me-me syndrome.

Mtcheew. Dey there make pant dey wear you.

Who send person wey dey tie bandage for skull? Go lick his arse if that suits you undecided
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Iceberg3: 6:58am On Mar 01, 2022
babaolofin:

please kindly shove your epistle up your arsse,I'm Igbo, thanks.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by HilcomTech(m): 7:09am On Mar 01, 2022
perambulator:

Please dont bring tribe into this. the actions of the Emir is bad whether Hausa FUlani Ibo or yoruba. it is just bad behaviour!!!

Typical mkporu miri cannibals. You ask people not to bring tribe into it but quickly said the action of the emir is bad out of hatred for the emir.

Airpeace that delay the emir's flight, forced him to miss his flight and also forced him to pay additional money just to reschedule the flight is good abi.

Why are you people so wicked and heartless.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Basheer22: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2022
JooEeL:

Fulani man wit una silly emirate. You think the world will pause to bend low for una backward me-me syndrome.

Mtcheew. Dey there make pant dey wear you.

Who send person wey dey tie bandage for skull? Go lick his arse if that suits you undecided

I won't exchange words with an Nyamiri slave with cursed, cowardly fathers. Small time now, you start crying freedom, marginalisation, bla bla.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by JooEeL(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2022
Basheer22:

I won't exchange words with an Nyamiri slave with cursed, cowardly fathers. Small time now, you start crying freedom, marginalisation, bla bla.

Omo Yoruba ponbele ni mi, iwo eranko gambari yi. grin
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Basheer22: 7:48am On Mar 01, 2022
JooEeL:

Omo Yoruba ponbele ni mi, iwo eranko gambari yi. grin

Oloribuku masanfani omo aja ni e, omo ale alaye baje. Olori pelebe omo elede oshi. Won ma be ori e fi bo Ogun ni.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by JooEeL(m): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2022
Basheer22:

Oloribuku masanfani omo aja ni e, omo ale alaye baje. Olori pelebe omo elede oshi. Won ma be ori e fi bo Ogun ni.

Hehehe o dun weyrey. O dun iya weyrey l'obo. Awon irankiran. Iran eranko. Awon iran apaniyan. Awon iran ipadasehin. Awon iran ofo. Ko ni da fun weyrey emir yen. Enyin were si ma s'esin. E e ni dele pe. grin
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Kfed4ril(m): 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kwashiman:
Thunder from Ukraine will fire Onyema if he as much as attempts an apology to that narcissistic turban-wearing clown, make him no even try am, let the people of Kano state boycott his airline, heavens will not fall.. imagine the arrogance of the clown?

Rubbish!

Wetin cause the rift?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by saintkel(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2022
Phut:

This your advise no make sense. Why give an apology (if they are right) and intend to not fly the Kano routes again. Then why ass kiss?
Air Peace should just face front and keep doing its business. If the Emir’s PA or the people of Kano choose to be unreasonable, then let them.
baby
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by blaqoracle: 3:17am On Mar 16, 2022
Iceberg3:

See talk from a supposed adult!

Everything about your life is president!!!!!

If someone ask you now,what has the presidency done for your life and region,you will be looking grin
because I know say na presidency dey pain una like bone wey hang for una yansh.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Greenback: 6:40am On Mar 16, 2022
Cesspit
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Iceberg3: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2022
blaqoracle:
because I know say na presidency dey pain una like bone wey hang for una yansh.
Nama I don't give a dammm about the 4kn presidency,if you parasites get liver,let everyone go him way from this zoo and let's see...
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Jomonix: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2022
Almaigaa:

I guarantee you this. Air Peace is actually owned by a Northerner, just like Glo and other multi billion naira companies in this Country.. Onyeama is just camouflaged by acting as the owner. And you claimed Igbo's don't bow to no one. You are wrong. They bow to their Northern masters every day. grin

You bow to conquer. Only elders understand. When you go to Rome behave like them. Northerners love this attitude; it does not take anything to fulfill their wish. It does not change perception in anyway.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Almaigaa: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2022
Jomonix:

You bow to conquer. Only elders understand. When you go to Rome behave like them. Northerners love this attitude; it does not take anything to fulfill their wish. It does not change perception in anyway.

You just confirmed that, Northerners are their masters. grin

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by gentiles(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iceberg3:

That guy did not mention igbos, but your usual asslicking method of always trying to please the igbos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC / Yuguda Left Empty Treasury, Destroyed Bauchi - Governor Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.