Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens (46236 Views)

Lagos APC Crisis: Sanwo-olu, Ambode’s Rift Deepens, Avoids Each Other / Atiku, S/east Rift Deepens Over Single Term Request / Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Jack005(m): 5:52am On Feb 28, 2022
blaqoracle:
you see why these people can never become president.
Repeating the same stupidity they demonstrated that led to civil war of 1967.
You that your people have become president still liter the streets of portharcourt begging, doing shoe shiner, gate man and constituting nuisance.. Nonsense!! Always using presidency to brag as if it has changed your region and life..

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 28, 2022
Iceberg3:

Abeg chill for one corner,the north is our #1 and only problem, simple truth.

You guys are a huge burden on us south

I'm not a Northerner

My opinion. My opinion.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Shevchenkko: 6:00am On Feb 28, 2022
Almaigaa:

I guarantee you this. Air Peace is actually owned by a Northerner, just like Glo and other multi billion naira companies in this Country.. Onyeama is just camouflaged by acting as the owner. And you claimed Igbo's don't bow to no one. You are wrong. They bow to their Northern masters every day. grin
Shut up dude. Which Air peace is owned by a northerner ? Rubbish talk
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Shevchenkko: 6:01am On Feb 28, 2022
Almaigaa:

You are not meant to know.
Onye mgbu. Always talking before thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Almaigaa: 6:02am On Feb 28, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Shut up dude. Which Air peace is owned by a northerner ? Rubbish talk

E pain you say,na one Almajiri own Air Peace wey una dey brag about upandan grin

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Almaigaa: 6:03am On Feb 28, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Onye mgbu. Always talking before thinking

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Almaigaa: 6:05am On Feb 28, 2022
okorogodwin4:
you are a big fool

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Iceberg3: 6:27am On Feb 28, 2022
backbencher:

I'm not a Northerner

My opinion. My opinion.

Yeye opinion..I'm sure you from Cotonou
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Mtmike(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2022
This is the highest level of arrogance mixed with illiteracy, I wouldn’t expect the formal emir sanusi lamido to behave like this, Someone should tell the spoilt brat that Nigeria doesn’t end in Kano, he’s not even sultan of sokoto. Pls boycot the airline and see if they won’t still make their profit.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by ariesbull: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2022
DelTel:

That is the story: same Air Peace delayed flight from Banjul to Lagos for hours knowing the same passengers are going to use the flight from Lagos to Kano.

Read the salient points: departure on Air Peace flight no. P47776 from Banjul to Lagos was scheduled for 00:10hrs (local time) on February 24, 2022. However, we departed Banjul at 01:19hrs and we landed at Lagos at 5:45am.

“Our connecting flight to Kano on the same Air Peace airline was for 6:15hrs. This gave us only 30 minutes to make our flight to Kano.

Read further: the airline had also demanded a no show fees for a rebooking of next flight to Kano, a request the prince described as “extreme case of insensitivity and callousness”.

Air Peace statement avoided to respond to the above damning poor customer service, hence it is glaring Air Peace is wrong and should apologize.

So Airpeace should be the oNe that ensures Banjul weather is okay
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by mfm04622: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2022
obynzo:

Hold on!!! Air peace wrong! Dude do you know that it is a safety risk to stop a plane that is already on taxi to the take off point at the runway or do you think it is a luxury bus? If it was KLM or Air France or even Emirates Airlines or Qatar Airways would he make this statement?

Whoever said the plane was taxing when the Emir's party got to the gate is lying. Boarding may have closed, the the door was not closed when they got to gate
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 28, 2022
Iceberg3:

Yeye opinion..I'm sure you from Cotonou

Thanks and good morning .
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by limeta(f): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2022
LegalWolf:

Looool, is something your elders will bow to if they want to be president. Same with other respected traditional leaders across the country. So, stop capping

when you say elders what you mean ?
Person of freebies i guess
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Williamhill001: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2022
Almaigaa:

Wake up from that dream FOOL!
I guarantee you this. Air Peace is actually owned by a Northerner, just like Glo and other multi billion naira companies in this Country.. Onyeama is just camouflaged by acting as the owner. And you claimed Igbo's don't bow to no one. You are wrong. They bow to their Northern masters every day. grin
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by afroxyz: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2022
jneutron4000:
A simple apology letter will settle things especially when it is a private business and Air peace is out to make profit, even British Airways, Turkish airlines, KLM will tender simply apology but pride of Igbos will turn it into something else. This is a simple issue btw Air peace and Emir but Igbo business men and other Igbo groups want to escalate it and make it tribal thing.

Did you read the part where the emir's houseboy threatened to incite the people of Kano against the airline or you just have brain gay?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by DelTel(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2022
ariesbull:

So Airpeace should be the oNe that ensures Banjul weather is okay

Did you read where Air Peace stated in their statement that Banjul weather was bad (for 1hour), show it to us please
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 28, 2022
KosiGee:

If this was the case, I feel really bad that people have been criticising the emir and his entourage over something that is not their fault.

I’ve been a victim of flight delays myself and I’ve lost money to Air peace. Last year I missed one of their flights to Enugu because there was delays from another airline….arrived Lagos late, couldn’t board as the gate has closed when I got there…

…didn’t board another of their flight from Enugu to Abuja as the plane had some issue, took time to sort it out…I got refund…not full refund and this involved writing to the airline and waiting for weeks.

I think AirPeace owe not just the emir but it’s numerous passengers apologies. They need to improve on their services and customer relations.

Air Peace should apologize. People are being sentimental. If you observe an answer to my last questions, you will find out Air Peace was totally at fault. The flight from Banjul to Lagos by Air Peace was delayed and Air Peace was aware that there were passengers boarding a connecting flight to Kano.

Emir is a VIP and 9 members of his entourage are supposed to be on transit flight to Kano, the Air Peace team in Lagos should have known some passengers from Banjul are yet to arrive. The case of stopping a flight should not have arrived. Some Emirates officials awaiting the arrival and departure of Emir would have been at the Airport.

Some years back, on another Airline, we arrived Abuja around 10 pm on a local flight delayed because they were waiting for passengers onboard an International flight going to Abuja.

A normal apology should have settled this issue and not chest beating. This case reminded me of the cases of Emir Sanusi 1 and government and that of Alaafin Adeyemi 1 and government.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Almaigaa: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Mordson:

You are a monkey with decayed brain cells! Air peace is owned by a northerner because easterners cannot afford to own an airline, right? You dung beetle. Tell me one thing northerners are good at apart from being fantastically corrupt just like Babangida and Abacha who looted Nigeria blind? Ganduje and other northern governors still looting their respective states' treasury while their citizens live in penury.

Dingbatics m0rons all over nairaland commenting trash!

Bla bla bla bla bla
Northerners are better in everything. Keep wailing here

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Allegory(f): 8:20am On Feb 28, 2022
He says he’s a personal friend to Onyema, the Chairman of Air-peace, with friends like him who needs enemies.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2022
mfm04622:

Whoever said the plane was taxing when the Emir's party got to the gate is lying. Boarding may have closed, the the door was not closed when they got to gate

I know for the Prince who is a Pilot who knows Aviation protocol to have complained, something is missing somewhere. There is no way an Emirate Staff would not have been at the Airport before the plane takes off.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2022
mfm04622:

How do you know? The door was already closed and commence taxi to the runway there's no way they would stop that plane for the Emir. Please we should stop allowing BS in this country. If it was Emirates will they have the balls to tell them to stop the plane?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by JB4life: 8:26am On Feb 28, 2022
I don't understand.

Does it mean the Emir was not told the take-off time when he booked the flight or that all other passengers should be disappointed because of one passenger??

When people say that Nigerian problem is STRONG INDIVIDUALS & WEAK INSTITUTIONS, this is a typical case scenario.

Air should not succumb to any blackmail.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Kemetals: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2022
Kano Emirate Council should be careful on their threats. You guys should learn from Russian mistake. North particularly has been drumming threats of war and if you guys are not careful.. The war praying for could consume you. Learn from the mistake of Mr. Putin. Not all that starts war usually win the man. So, Man your utterances. North has been the problem of Nigeria and the time to address all those nonsense is now.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Kemetals: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2022
Those guys you term as Northerners polishes shoes and gateman in the south are all from Niger Republic and not from the north.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by gentleguy1975: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2022
DrGoodman:
Some people still trying to be above the law.

Same "I too big" attitude that destroyed Nigerian Airways and NEPA, same attitude that killed NTA, same attitude that scattered the sports ministry.

This section of the country who loves to delay others by forcing everyone to endure their backwardness should return to the part of Africa where they joined Nigeria from.
NTA don die?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Lemonpluz: 9:27am On Feb 28, 2022
I don't know what happen between the Emir and Airpeace but Air peace on their own are so annoying they always like to delay flights for no reason, I know how much I suffered early hours of 24th December 2021
Flight that was supposed to be 8pm, was delayed till pass 11pm got to Lagos late and bolt has close as at that time, if I had the power I would have Sue them
So they should go and apologize
Maybe this nonsense of always delaying one flight or rescheduling flight will stop
This same year a woman and her son missed their International flight because of the same rubbish
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by enonche85(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2022
Almaigaa:

Oga, Patience Jonathan is one of the major shareholders of Airpeace.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by enonche85(m): 9:50am On Feb 28, 2022
flokii:
Air peace should tender apology and let the matter rest.. his (Emir) next flight with Air peace within Nigeria can be free of charge or at discount. Business na sense else Air peace might lose customers or face hostilities with air operations.

On what offence should they apologize?.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by enonche85(m): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2022
flokii:

Ideally, airlines are not meant to delay or cancel flights without tendering apologies to their customers, just that we overlook too many things in Nigeria.

From the look of things, the Emir's cousin is a pilot and he knows the rules which he can use against Allen Onyema's Air peace and get the airline sanctioned, so the ideal thing would be for Air peace management to tender the apology to not only the Emir but everyone affected.

Hello?... Let me get you clearly, which flight was delayed?, and from where to where?.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by Yankee101: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Why should you get special treatment?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens by enonche85(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Skyview01:

Customer is always right.! They should apologize and move on

He requested that a flight with doors shut and already taxing on the runway be stopped and asked to wait for almost an hour for them..so tell me which offence should they apologize for?.
Please note that the said plane was not empty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.