Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (87769 Views)

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance / Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Theevilone(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2022
ifytrik:
I think Africans are the most kind hearted and loving people in the world, the way we are praying for Ukraine has got me asking this questions
(1) If it was two Africa nations fighting each other will Ukrainians give a 4uck?
(2) Is this not the same Ukraine that the federal government once warned Nigerians not to travel to as they were killing black students?
Well I think Africans naturally have Golding hearts, even as am typing this, all my friends and I are seriously praying for Ukraine and I still don't know why.
Well thank God for the good news
Is not kind hearted as you think but foolishness, inferiority complex as we see Oyibo as Ajibos that doesn’t deserve killing and suffer but only black man.

Secondly is see finish, we have seen ourselves finish and do not have regard for ourselves.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by SeunNotOwner: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2022
Lovenorth:
There is no amount of propaganda that will stop Putin from protecting and defending his country from the western hyenas

Do you know that the western hyenas are the one buying Russian gas the most?

Putin must be stupid to have ignored his customers complain and that show how bad he was at economic, no wonder he grounded Russia economy,
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Asour: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2022
JooEeL:

Medical aid after looting our resources dry? Stealing N100 and giving back N10.

Africans and their way of thinking. Choi.

What resources have they stolen today?
Nigeria gained independence over 60 years ago.

How long do we keep lamenting over what they 'stole' from us.

What kind of thief really gives back 'some' of what they stole? Never seen such thieves before.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by JooEeL(m): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2022
Asour:

What resources have they stolen today?
Nigeria gained independence over 60 years ago.

How long do we keep lamenting over what they 'stole' from us.

What kind of thief really gives back 'some' of what they stole? Never seen such thieves before.

Mr man, what you have is mere flag independence. Open ur eyes.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Techguy96(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2022
masterfactor:

Those are the numbers that the ukrainian defense ministry is dishing out, those numbers are not realistic, it an invasion not a full scale war.
Just saying i got the numbers from Aljazera not CNN.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Asour: 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
JooEeL:

Mr man, what you have is mere flag independence. Open ur eyes.

What are the names of the British administrator (s) that have led us since 1960?

I suppose to you we would never gain independence right?
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by JooEeL(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Asour:

What are the names of the British administrator (s) that have led us since 1960?

I suppose to you we would never gain independence right?

Go and learn what ruling by proxy means, mr man. undecided
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by LastProphet: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
ifytrik:
I think Africans are the most kind hearted and loving people in the world, the way we are praying for Ukraine has got me asking this questions
(1) If it was two Africa nations fighting each other will Ukrainians give a 4uck?
(2) Is this not the same Ukraine that the federal government once warned Nigerians not to travel to as they were killing black students?
Well I think Africans naturally have Golding hearts, even as am typing this, all my friends and I are seriously praying for Ukraine and I still don't know why.
Well thank God for the good news

Who do you think gives money to red Cross and other selfless humanitarian agencies that helped in Liberia, Sierra Leone, etc? You think it was black people? The day you realize that white people are the best things that happened to humanity you will start making progress
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by anambraamaka: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
crazy
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Asour: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
JooEeL:

Go and learn what ruling by proxy means, mr man. undecided

You explain.

To me Nigerians have led Nigeria for 60+ years.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Lovenorth: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Do you know that the western hyenas are the one buying Russian gas the most?

Putin must be stupid to have ignored his customers complain and that show how bad he was at economic, no wonder he grounded Russia economy,
To Putin It's better to nuke everybody in the world than to allow NATO station their weapons in the Russian border which is Ukraine
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by kingjizz: 4:02am On Mar 01, 2022
Funflipper:

Ukraine is on the winning side as long as kyiv is still under her control. Putin never envisaged the kind of fierce resistance the Ukrainians are putting up.

The war has not started ,the world is hailing Ukraine, Putin is the smartest and the most feared in the world

He want to first find out countries that will aid Ukraine,he's not stupid
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by baajetu(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2022
goodheart01:

Really?? So tell me more Mr. War strategist

Kids masquerading as war analysts . Trying to educate those who’ve seen it all
pele mr seen it all, you think war is like all those your cult fight in your area ? Mumu
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
baajetu:
pele mr seen it all, you think war is like all those your cult fight in your area ? Mumu

U must be a kid in cult for u to digress into cultism. Now let me tell u something, what u see happening now has happened in the late 80s to early 90s during and after the gulf war. And we who were opportune to follow the events then can still see the same events unfolding now

This wasn’t all about war fare for the US. They were looking for an avenue to cripple the Russian economy and cause and uprising amongst the populace. If you’re old enough you’ll remember this was what the US that broke the Soviet Union into bits after the gulf war, but Putin was so stupid not to learn from the past. Not everything is about weapons. Sometimes u fight with your brain and that’s why the US occupy the position they do in the world

Meanwhile shun cultism it won’t do u any good
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by baajetu(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2022
Sanctions has its limits hope you know, if not tell me why the usa will now plan on renegotiating the Iran nuclear deal.with all their sanctions Iran still survive. And remember this century boasts of nuclear weapons hence, not all histories repeats itself. And stop calling people kids, this is just a forum if you don’t feel comfort you can look away. You heated the insult I am not the type thanks.
goodheart01:

U must be a kid in cult for u to digress into cultism. Now let me tell u something, what u see happening now has happened in the late 80s to early 90s during and after the gulf war. And we who were opportune to follow the events then can still see the same events unfolding now

This wasn’t all about war fare for the US. They were looking for an avenue to cripple the Russian economy and cause and uprising amongst the populace. If you’re old enough you’ll remember this was what the US that broke the Soviet Union into bits after the gulf war, but Putin was so stupid not to learn from the past. Not everything is about weapons. Sometimes u fight with your brain and that’s why the US occupy the position they do in the world

Meanwhile shun cultism it won’t do u any good
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by clockwisereport: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2022
essienisrael5:
I stand with ukaraine

Stupid scammer
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by essienisrael5(m): 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
clockwisereport:

Stupid scammer

It shall never be well with your entire generation. What makes you think so?
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by clockwisereport: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
essienisrael5:

It shall never be well with your entire generation. What makes you think so?

Hahahaha.

I will continue to burst your formats, mr scammer. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.